Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Suffering the same horrible pain, Yupar and Messa are nailed to their cross into the fogs of Burmese ...
Great moment and wonderful music which has touched my soul too ...

Thanks Yupar ... :bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:

194 My deep fantasy.png

My fate ...

195 My deep fantasy.jpg

When the emperor was calling me, I had my menstrues, but you cant refuse anything to the emperor !
Then, when he finished his sexual'act, his cock was full of blood but his doctors were saying that it was
my fault, it was my blood ! Furious, he ordered that I'll be crucified and after a long whipping, I was brought
to the crucifixion'field . My tormentors, whishing to have some fun, set me into this harsh position, laughing
when I screamed while they nailed my arms behind me !
Currently, I'm suffering alone, my body is in fire , the marks of the lashes being open when I'm trying to
find a better position ... And God, how am I thirsty but nobody is taking care of me ...
Suddenly, a man, wearing a white tunic is coming for his crucifixion :
in front of me, a vicious crowd is screaming many insults; in the right background, it seems that his family
was following him; in the distant background, people are viewing, intrigued perhaps and two other men are also prepared for the crucifixion ...
At last, just behind me, some people that I can recognize like jewish priests are loudly screaming :
"To death this Jesus who is alleging that he's our king ! He's not, just an agitator ! Crucify him !!!"

And for me, I've just to wait my death, with my horrible pain , with my horrible shame for having to show my intimacy ...

Is it not simple ?

When the emperor was calling me, I had my menstrues, but you cant refuse anything to the emperor !
Then, when he finished his sexual'act, his cock was full of blood but his doctors were saying that it was
my fault, it was my blood ! Furious, he ordered that I'll be crucified and after a long whipping, I was brought

to the crucifixion'field . My tormentors, whishing to have some fun, set me into this harsh position, laughing
when I screamed while they nailed my arms behind me !

Currently, I'm suffering alone, my body is in fire , the marks of the lashes being open when I'm trying to
find a better position ... And God, how am I thirsty but nobody is taking care of me ...
Suddenly, a man, wearing a white tunic is coming for his crucifixion :
in front of me, a vicious crowd is screaming many insults; in the right background, it seems that his family
was following him; in the distant background, people are viewing, intrigued perhaps and two other men are also prepared for the crucifixion ...
At last, just behind me, some people that I can recognize like jewish priests are loudly screaming :
"To death this Jesus who is alleging that he's our king ! He's not, just an agitator ! Crucify him !!!"

And for me, I've just to wait my death, with my horrible pain , with my horrible shame for having to show my intimacy ...

Is it not simple ?
Crucified with the world's largest painting as a background (Jan Styka's 'The Crucifixion', currently exposed in a large, purpose built hall at Glendale cemetery, California).

Judith tells me : " You see, Messa, when the time will be come, we will get this place to be together crucified, waiting for ...
THE END ..."

View attachment 1201276
As the great Piaf sang ...

Nous aurons pour nous l'éternité
Dans le bleu de toute l'immensité
Dans le ciel, plus de problème
Mon amour, crois-tu qu'on s'aime -
Dieu réunit ceux qui s'aiment.

We shall have for us, eternity,
In the blue of all the immensity,
In heaven, no more problems -
My love, believe that we're in love -
God reunites those who love each other.

I think a long time of inner deliberation is necessary before the real crucifixion.
Definitely time for mindfulness, living in the present moment ... as Dr. Johnson might have said,
'Depend upon it, sir, when a woman knows she is to be crucified in a fortnight, it concentrates her mind wonderfully.'

Definitely time for mindfulness, living in the present moment ... as Dr. Johnson might have said,
'Depend upon it, sir, when a woman knows she is to be crucified in a fortnight, it concentrates her mind wonderfully.'
First time I've heard Dr Johnson's quote adapted for crucifixion. Doesn't quite translate directly; don't think anyone condemned to the cross had to wait that long. :rolleyes:

I think I - and I suspect most women - would spend the fortnight fussing about having got everything done that needed doing, put the bins out, brought the cat in, cancelled the papers, got my hair looking okay ... there's so much a woman has to think about, while the men are just enjoying themselves getting the cross ready for me ... :rolleyes:

I think I - and I suspect most women - would spend the fortnight fussing about having got everything done that needed doing, put the bins out, brought the cat in, cancelled the papers, got my hair looking okay ... there's so much a woman has to think about, while the men are just enjoying themselves getting the cross ready for me ... :rolleyes:
Makes you wonder about that advice from one's mum that one wear clean underpants. It's hard to suggest that it's because one never knows when one might end up crucified, considering the majority opinion seems to be that one would do that without wearing the underpants at all. Just go "commando". :D

There you are, Eul. One less thing to worry about, at least. :devil:

AND I SHOULD KNOW, RIGHT? AFTER ALL, I AM THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT. (BUT I'LL LOOK AFTER THE CAT; CATS ARE NICE.)
Death-022.jpg

Back
Top Bottom