Messa's Beach

Go to CruxDreams.com
;) but he don't eat her : it's her horse....no ? Tell me yes, Admi !:rolleyes:

it is a open end you may ended in the way you want I used Connies pet Maximilan but you may dream about a a knight without fear or reproach on a white horse. :D
But some could think about the destroying of a brave chap:p by a cruel woman

it is a open end you may ended in the way you want I used Connies pet Maximilan but you may dream about a a knight without fear or reproach on a white horse. :D
But some could think about the destroying of a brave chap:p by a cruel woman
That for a blow-job, it is a sacred blow-job!:p

Who is it exhausting for ? For the one who has to hammer al these nails ?
Well, also taking all that abuse in said frequency ;)

In France, we have an expression for a woman having a lot of successive men:
"C'est une dévoreuse d'hommes!"----------"She's a devoureur of men!"........:p
a man-eater, likewise in English​

Something must be awry with my notifications, else I wouldn't have missed a week or more standing on the sidelines of such a lively discussion!

Between various summer activities like rock climbing (a new-found 'crossover sport' :)), obligatory social calendar, and actually showing up for work every day -- I've managed to squeeze some progress out of this project's tube. Attached please find a couple of 'teaser clips'. Figured I've kept you all waiting for actual video long enough...

Will post several more of similar length, as this camera jumps around to a different salacious perspective every 200 frames throughout the 3600 frame scene.

These clips demonstrate three final techno-artistic issues, solved at last:
  • Messa's hands and feet 'DO NOT MOVE'. Just for clarification, I don't mean 'do not move' as in 'mostly don't move, but still wiggle around a little bit', I mean 'DO NOT MOVE' as in 'NAILED TO THE FRICKIN' WOOD'! :cool: This was no small task, requiring much research and experimentation with advanced automation scripting.
  • No more body-part interference with cross. Changed the patibulum to rounded, and the position of her feet to help reduce the extremes of joint motion that would otherwise be required to accomplish. Yeah I know, there's still a bush sticking through the cross. Don't get me started! ;)
  • She's breathing! An animated figure that doesn't breathe clearly is a lump of clay. But now that you're breathing, my little franken-Messa, your alive Alive ALIVE....Bwhahahahahahaha! :D
Now the bad news -- I have to re-render basically everything. So to keep this thread interesting, in addition to posting the keyframe stills, I'll post short video 'trailers' and 'preview clips' as the renders complete and the final production comes together.

Sir Nob

Attachments

• Messa_Beach_6_0400.zip
    64.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Messa_Beach_6_0600.zip
    96.4 KB · Views: 59
Very nice job. The movement looks good, just the skin colour somehow is not right. Too pink!
Do you want to emulate sunburn?

Yes, animations can be hell.
One of the things I have in mind for the unlikely event I come to sit down and finish something is to make a version of Antonia with extra body parts located at hands, wrists and instep and add IK chains targeting those members. These could serve to define rotation of the hand/foot while keeping contact with the frllo or walll, but could of course also define a restraint of any form including but not limited to stocks and nails. Limits on the rotation axises not parallel to the shaft of the nail would prevent un-reslistic rotations.

Very nice job. The movement looks good, just the skin colour somehow is not right. Too pink!
Do you want to emulate sunburn?

What I wish to convey is the flush of pain stress -- in extreme pain the skin will blush bright pink, as the body sweats profusely. Have only been privileged to witness this a handful of times -- I find it a big turn-on, because then I know beyond a doubt she is struggling profoundly with her pain.

Which reminds me there is an outstanding item on my list -- a glossy wet skin texture overlay. If this proves to be a simple add on, I will do it tonight as it wouldn't affect any of the posing. But if It takes much more than an hour or adversely impacts render times, I will just keep moving forward.

Which reminds me there is an outstanding item on my list -- a glossy wet skin texture overlay. If this proves to be a simple add on, I will do it tonight as it wouldn't affect any of the posing. But if It takes much more than an hour or adversely impacts render times, I will just keep moving forward.

Bad news: The add-on product I purchased didn't work as well as expected. Would take a fair amount of tweaking. 'Wet skin' task held for future project.

Good news: I'm done messin' around, the renderings are moving forward...!

Very short on time this morning, must go in 2 hours early and run an errand beforehand...:eek:

Attachments

• Messa_Beach_6_1000.zip
    121.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Messa_Beach_6_1200.zip
    107.3 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom