Messa's Beach

Go to CruxDreams.com

nardnob

Magistrate
Am starting a new thread here as the scene for 'Messa's Daze Dance' has been transformed into a beach, of sorts, as I promised Messaline some months back when she first proposed this idea. This I'm sure will be THE animation, for awhile folks -- until perhaps Santa Claus brings me a new 16-core Xeon-processor graphics workstation for Christmas! :)

So remember where this started way back when -- that pretty smiling French girl running down the beach in her bikini? Alas it seems she has fallen in with the wrong crowd (Italians, no doubt! :cool: ), and now finds herself facing the grim prospect of another blazing hot day hanging out in the sun, just a few meters from the cool life-sustaining sea taunting her so cruelly...

Attachments

• Messaline_Beach_0004.jpg
    Messaline_Beach_0004.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 266
  • Messa_Beach_0_400.jpg
    Messa_Beach_0_400.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 296
At the rate my 64-bit quad-cores are churning through these renders, I calculated a paltry total of 2 hours animation possible per year, assuming 1 machine rendering 24 hours per day non-stop.

Don't want to bore you all with the battles I've fought with this DAZ 3D software over the last few months -- let me just say it is still very much a work-in-progress that is frustratingly short on critical documentation.

But on the upside, I'm seeing that it will be reasonably possible to do hundred-frame-plus slideshows with many of the naughty ideas I've been both reading on this board and perving-up by my own recognizance.

So here are the first eleven keyframes (including the one above)... I will post most if not all of them, in a filename sequence that will 'storyboard' the animation. In other words, don't bother changing the filenames, just download all to the same directory, and an ascending sort order will make a nice slideshow.

Cheers!
Sir Nob

Messa_Beach_0_500.jpg Messa_Beach_0_525.jpg Messa_Beach_0_550.jpg Messa_Beach_0_575.jpg Messa_Beach_0_600.jpg Messa_Beach_0_625.jpg Messa_Beach_0_650.jpg Messa_Beach_0_675.jpg Messa_Beach_0_700.jpg Messa_Beach_0_725.jpg

Apologies for the delay -- actually had over 100 keyframes rendered, but I then realized re-thinking the numbering scheme was necessary to both 1) create an entertaining slideshow for everyone, while 2) preserving the original frame and camera number to story-board the animation.

That task complete, it is easier now to regenerate the keyframes with the new numbers, which is currently in-progress. If the keyframes are not all done and posted over the weekend, I hereby swear to relinquish my title...:)

Cheers!
Sir Nob

...that's about 1/3 of the clip. Repetitive some might say? Well some repetitive things I just can't seem to get enough of...! :)

The basic idea here is that Messa has fully embraced a most entertaining method to ease her ceaseless torment, as was the intent of her gracious Italian hosts when they provided her with that lovely ivory phallus to ride...

More yet to post, but I'm going to consider my earlier promise hereby fulfilled and retain my honorary title...

Cheers!
Sir Nob

OK not ivory, make that 'alabaster' ... note the 'Three Maries, alabaster sculpture by Master of the Rimini Crucifixion' on the Wikipedia link :cool:

or a bull horn

Attachments

• full15224863.jpg
    full15224863.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 51
ooohh if necessity we could him chafe against yoour clit

Back
Top Bottom