Methods of execution in Pangea

Go to CruxDreams.com
There are even layers to the different points of view in approaching death and torture. Personally, although I ache to be degraded and humiliated I don't want to be tortured. But, being threatened with all sorts of horrors is a wild thrill because it makes me anxious to be flawlessly obedient, desperate to appease my masters and to be honest, scared witless! I always put myself in these stories and if I die, even if it takes 20 hours of relentless agony, it somehow feels too final. I want to be persecuted again.

Of course my death would be fine for a torturer. I'm sure there'll be another hapless heroine available to be slashed to pieces the next time inspiration drives him to his keypad!

Would you say, Mr Tormentor, that your appreciation of your heroine's demise is voyeurism, that is some sort of morbid (and erotic) fascination with the horror of it? What happens if you imagine yourself as the torturer, how does that feel?
Ahh. You have put your finger on it, @KurvyKate. It is voyeurism! Having said that, I'm pretty sure that the reason this and similar forums exist is to satisfy the voyeur in us.
Although I am, like most people here, a gentle and sensitive person IRL, my dark side is morbidly and erotically fascinated by torture. Even in my imagination I have no wish to be the victim and part of my fascination is the thrill of watching someone else, preferably a woman carrying it out. Hence my erotic interest in "torturesses". I really love evil, sadistic women. (I'm sure these comments of mine would give a good psychoanalyst lots to work with!)
I've no real wish to be the torturer, although I have written some stories where this was the case. But, I prefer the pleasure of watching the procedure. Voyeurism may be "safer" than being victim or perpetrator, even in fantasy.
Death itself doesn't fascinate me. Pain derived from terror and/or torture does. But if someone is sentenced to be executed, death is obviously inevitable. As you might see from my posts, I'm more interested in the procedure leading up to death than in killing the subject.
Hope this all means something. :devil:

Ahh. You have put your finger on it, @KurvyKate. It is voyeurism! Having said that, I'm pretty sure that the reason this and similar forums exist is to satisfy the voyeur in us.
Although I am, like most people here, a gentle and sensitive person IRL, my dark side is morbidly and erotically fascinated by torture. Even in my imagination I have no wish to be the victim and part of my fascination is the thrill of watching someone else, preferably a woman carrying it out. Hence my erotic interest in "torturesses". I really love evil, sadistic women. (I'm sure these comments of mine would give a good psychoanalyst lots to work with!)
I've no real wish to be the torturer, although I have written some stories where this was the case. But, I prefer the pleasure of watching the procedure. Voyeurism may be "safer" than being victim or perpetrator, even in fantasy.
Death itself doesn't fascinate me. Pain derived from terror and/or torture does. But if someone is sentenced to be executed, death is obviously inevitable. As you might see from my posts, I'm more interested in the procedure leading up to death than in killing the subject.
You're right Tormentor, the little voyeur is hiding somewhere in our minds.

On the subject of procedure, I think erotic fantasy gets exponentially more intense as we tend to the boundary between fantasy and real life. Not necessarily real, real life, (I could rattle on for ages about being stupid enough to actually want to do it!) but real life as we imagine it would be within our fantasies. So, if I was in your story, I would be thrilled by my trial, more so by my condemnation and wildly excited as I was lead out to be secured in the machine which would rip off my flesh, snap by bones or crush me to pulp. I would be unable to breathe through my fear and panic as your thumb hovered over the on button. I would be mindlessly intoxicated by knowing that you could, if you wanted to, commit me to that gory death, as long as you didn't! Your power over me would feel absolute and complete like never before at that point. The difference between a voyeur writing the story and a poor subby wretch like me is you'd press the button!

I love writing these comments because doing so makes me think of my kink, and yours. Can you tell?

On the subject of procedure, I think erotic fantasy gets exponentially more intense as we tend to the boundary between fantasy and real life. Not necessarily real, real life, (I could rattle on for ages about being stupid enough to actually want to do it!) but real life as we imagine it would be within our fantasies. So, if I was in your story, I would be thrilled by my trial, more so by my condemnation and wildly excited as I was lead out to be secured in the machine which would rip off my flesh, snap by bones or crush me to pulp. I would be unable to breathe through my fear and panic as your thumb hovered over the on button. I would be mindlessly intoxicated by knowing that you could, if you wanted to, commit me to that gory death, as long as you didn't! Your power over me would feel absolute and complete like never before at that point. The difference between a voyeur writing the story and a poor subby wretch like me is you'd press the button!

I love writing these comments because doing so makes me think of my kink, and yours. Can you tell?
Oh yes.

I have two more execution methods to post, the bestial skewer and the glass oven. I am still writing about the glass oven, and will post when I'm satisfied with the technique. The bestial skewer involves, as the name suggests, bestiality, and I'm a bit hesitant to post. It's probably no more brutal or graphic than my existing posts, but deals with a subject many people may find unacceptable and outside the intent of this forum and I don't wish to unnecessarily piss people off.
I'd appreciate readers' recommendations as to whether I should post this.

I wrote this one.....but I got no replies...

I would like someone to put this to art. But here is my contribution. Take a woman disrobe her. Tie her legs spread open as far as the go and tie her ankles to two spikes deep in the ground. One executioner shoves a sharp meat hook into her pussy deep enough to pass her pubic bone the turns the hook so that it comes out above her hairy mound. Hook should be at least 2 inches wide tapering to a point. By the time this is done she is screaming on top of her lungs begging to stop. The rounded end of hook is then tied to a stationary truck. Two more hooks are then shoved under her ribcage in the back close to her backbone. She is then laid down with one man on top of her chest. The other two hooks are tied to the back bumper of a second truck. The second truck then slowly pools away until she is lifted from the ground with her legs spread out. The pain would be unbelievable but the hooks are firm because of pubic bone. At this point with a sharp knife cut the asshole in three places through her sphincter muscle. Every hour move second truck 1 inch. The ribs will hold up to a point then one by one they would break. Keep this going for hours until her backbone breaks. She will be creaming for hours.

What is the Glass Oven about. I think I can guess but anything special ?
The glass oven is a large glass cylinder within which the female victim is impaled. Her whole body except her head and neck are encased within the cylinder, which is slowly heated. Ther are several methods by which she is literally cooked, although it is a very slow process. I'll be detailing this shortly.

Please write one on the pelvic bone hook torture......hang her upside down and slowly peel her skin off....or break her with steel clubs until she is just a puppet of broken bones....
You write great stories...Love it

I find the way you write to be quite interesting. I seems less of a voyeur's perspective and more of a documentary type description (I tried reading it in David Attenborough's voice, and it was surprisingly effective). That sort of totally distanced, methodological approach to description has great value.

When I write, I tend to write in voyeur, but put myself as the executioner. The victim being someone I know and like (IRL or on the internet). Without that I can't do it because I need to imagine a real person in the role, rather than concocting a stranger.

When reading, I think I most prefer the victim's perspective. Especially when the victim is :
a poor subby wretch like me
:bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:
Or, more specifically, a woman who is aroused by her own torment and surrender to said torment (I need to read more of Eulalia's writings).
But then again..... I think I love most stuff here.

Oh, and don't worry about the brutality of it all. Sure we all have limits, and if we see them, we'll keep scrolling. If we like them, we'll "like" them ;)

I find the way you write to be quite interesting. I seems less of a voyeur's perspective and more of a documentary type description (I tried reading it in David Attenborough's voice, and it was surprisingly effective). That sort of totally distanced, methodological approach to description has great value.

When I write, I tend to write in voyeur, but put myself as the executioner. The victim being someone I know and like (IRL or on the internet). Without that I can't do it because I need to imagine a real person in the role, rather than concocting a stranger.

When reading, I think I most prefer the victim's perspective. Especially when the victim is :

:bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:
Or, more specifically, a woman who is aroused by her own torment and surrender to said torment (I need to read more of Eulalia's writings).
But then again..... I think I love most stuff here.

Oh, and don't worry about the brutality of it all. Sure we all have limits, and if we see them, we'll keep scrolling. If we like them, we'll "like" them ;)
Where do you write? Could I have a link to something please?

Having received no objections and some encouragement, I am now posting a description of the fourth of the favourite Pangean methods of execution.

The Bestial Skewer (La brochette bestiale)

Most methods of execution in Pangea can be controlled remotely. The condemned female is fastened into the appropriate apparatus, her executioner adjusts the speed and intensity of the process via a remote control or computer panel, and the spectators can observe and enjoy the spectacle in comfort.

However, the “bestial skewer” method involves human intervention. The main component of the execution is a live bull or, more usually, several live bulls, and such creatures require careful management.

The apparatus for this method of execution is a sturdy, four-legged, steel frame about 1.5 metres high and a metre square. At the top of the frame a metal tray is attached to the front and back batons. The condemned is placed face down on the tray, her thighs apart and her legs lifted over the rear baton, forcing her posterior upwards. Her thighs are strapped to the corners of the frame causing her vaginal opening to gape, while her lower legs, trapped inside the frame are free to kick helplessly during her upcoming torments. A half-cone of steel is placed over her body, the narrow end around her waist, effectively shielding her upper body, head and arms, which are left free to thrash around inside the protective cone.

Three torinas enter the execution area, each leading a large bull. While a thick coating of mucus from cows in oestrus is smeared over the vulva and inside the vagina of the doomed female, the torturinas manually stimulate their respective bulls.

The beasts are of varying ages and their lethal penises reflect their stages of maturity. The first bull is a young one, with a penis length of 40 centimetres and a diameter of about 3 centimetres. The second bull is older with an erect penis of up to 65 centimetres. The final bull is a mature one, with a penis of 90 centimetres length and 5 centimetre width.

Once the smallest bull mounts and penetrates the screaming victim, his penis pierces her cervix and crushes her reproductive organs. Her upper body is protected from the bull’s hoofs, but her buttocks and vulva are pulverized by the beast’s thrusting.

Although the torina is careful to prevent a fatal outcome from her bull’s sexual lunges, by the time the animal has withdrawn, the victim’s vagina is massively enlarged and copious quantities of blood and semen seep from the opening.

The second bull is bigger and its penetration is brutal, splitting the muscles of the shrieking woman’s vaginal wall, rupturing her uterus and crushing her bladder and bowel. The beast’s thrusts tear her womb loose and, when the animal is finally dragged away, her lacerated uterus is dragged out and dangles between her splayed thighs amidst the blood and thick semen squirting from her vaginal cavity.

The massive penis of the final bull rams into her belly, rupturing intestines and tearing apart the tissue separating vaginal and anal passages. Her pelvis is shattered by the force of the beast’s obscene thrusting and blood spurts from her mouth as the impaling organ rips through her insides.

When the rampaging bull is finally pulled away, the dying woman is literally gutted as shredded viscera, bowel, bladder and reproductive organs spill out of the cavity which has replaced her vagina and anus. Her gruesome and agonising death will take at least an hour.

The bestial skewer is one of the few occasions where torinas have the opportunity to demonstrate their skills. As bull handlers, they attempt to control their beasts’ assaults in order to prolong the victim’s suffering for as long as possible. However, bulls are difficult animals to control, particularly when their nostrils are assailed by the distinctive odour of a female in season. Despite the torinas’ skill, the savagery of their charges’ sexual assaults invariably results in a relatively rapid execution, albeit an extremely brutal one.

Having received no objections and some encouragement, I am now posting a description of the fourth of the favourite Pangean methods of execution.

The Bestial Skewer (La brochette bestiale)

Most methods of execution in Pangea can be controlled remotely. The condemned female is fastened into the appropriate apparatus, her executioner adjusts the speed and intensity of the process via a remote control or computer panel, and the spectators can observe and enjoy the spectacle in comfort.

However, the “bestial skewer” method involves human intervention. The main component of the execution is a live bull or, more usually, several live bulls, and such creatures require careful management.

The apparatus for this method of execution is a sturdy, four-legged, steel frame about 1.5 metres high and a metre square. At the top of the frame a metal tray is attached to the front and back batons. The condemned is placed face down on the tray, her thighs apart and her legs lifted over the rear baton, forcing her posterior upwards. Her thighs are strapped to the corners of the frame causing her vaginal opening to gape, while her lower legs, trapped inside the frame are free to kick helplessly during her upcoming torments. A half-cone of steel is placed over her body, the narrow end around her waist, effectively shielding her upper body, head and arms, which are left free to thrash around inside the protective cone.

Three torinas enter the execution area, each leading a large bull. While a thick coating of mucus from cows in oestrus is smeared over the vulva and inside the vagina of the doomed female, the torturinas manually stimulate their respective bulls.

The beasts are of varying ages and their lethal penises reflect their stages of maturity. The first bull is a young one, with a penis length of 40 centimetres and a diameter of about 3 centimetres. The second bull is older with an erect penis of up to 65 centimetres. The final bull is a mature one, with a penis of 90 centimetres length and 5 centimetre width.

Once the smallest bull mounts and penetrates the screaming victim, his penis pierces her cervix and crushes her reproductive organs. Her upper body is protected from the bull’s hoofs, but her buttocks and vulva are pulverized by the beast’s thrusting.

Although the torina is careful to prevent a fatal outcome from her bull’s sexual lunges, by the time the animal has withdrawn, the victim’s vagina is massively enlarged and copious quantities of blood and semen seep from the opening.

The second bull is bigger and its penetration is brutal, splitting the muscles of the shrieking woman’s vaginal wall, rupturing her uterus and crushing her bladder and bowel. The beast’s thrusts tear her womb loose and, when the animal is finally dragged away, her lacerated uterus is dragged out and dangles between her splayed thighs amidst the blood and thick semen squirting from her vaginal cavity.

The massive penis of the final bull rams into her belly, rupturing intestines and tearing apart the tissue separating vaginal and anal passages. Her pelvis is shattered by the force of the beast’s obscene thrusting and blood spurts from her mouth as the impaling organ rips through her insides.

When the rampaging bull is finally pulled away, the dying woman is literally gutted as shredded viscera, bowel, bladder and reproductive organs spill out of the cavity which has replaced her vagina and anus. Her gruesome and agonising death will take at least an hour.

The bestial skewer is one of the few occasions where torinas have the opportunity to demonstrate their skills. As bull handlers, they attempt to control their beasts’ assaults in order to prolong the victim’s suffering for as long as possible. However, bulls are difficult animals to control, particularly when their nostrils are assailed by the distinctive odour of a female in season. Despite the torinas’ skill, the savagery of their charges’ sexual assaults invariably results in a relatively rapid execution, albeit an extremely brutal one.
I actually felt my stomach turn and had to stop reading at "rupturing intestines and tearing apart the tissue separating vaginal and anal passages." I nearly made it to the end! I'm going to distract myself with a bull joke............

An old bull and a young bull have been left in the top paddock with the cows in the valley below. The young bull exclaims "Let's run down the hill and fuck some of those cows!" The old bull says "Hang on boy. Let's walk down the hill and fuck all of 'em."

I actually felt my stomach turn and had to stop reading at "rupturing intestines and tearing apart the tissue separating vaginal and anal passages." I nearly made it to the end! I'm going to distract myself with a bull joke............

An old bull and a young bull have been left in the top paddock with the cows in the valley below. The young bull exclaims "Let's run down the hill and fuck some of those cows!" The old bull says "Hang on boy. Let's walk down the hill and fuck all of 'em."
I thought it might be a bit much for some readers, which is why I hesitated to publish. Oh, and I've heard the old joke before (a long, long time ago)!

Back
Top Bottom