Methods of execution in Pangea

Go to CruxDreams.com
I thought it might be a bit much for some readers, which is why I hesitated to publish. Oh, and I've heard the old joke before (a long, long time ago)!
Yeah I know it's a classic. I just needed something to take my mind off "her lacerated uterus is dragged out and dangles between her splayed thighs amidst the blood and thick semen squirting from her vaginal cavity." Oh no. Quick Kate, think of something else!

I wrote this one.....but I got no replies...

I would like someone to put this to art. But here is my contribution. Take a woman disrobe her. Tie her legs spread open as far as the go and tie her ankles to two spikes deep in the ground. One executioner shoves a sharp meat hook into her pussy deep enough to pass her pubic bone the turns the hook so that it comes out above her hairy mound. Hook should be at least 2 inches wide tapering to a point. By the time this is done she is screaming on top of her lungs begging to stop. The rounded end of hook is then tied to a stationary truck. Two more hooks are then shoved under her ribcage in the back close to her backbone. She is then laid down with one man on top of her chest. The other two hooks are tied to the back bumper of a second truck. The second truck then slowly pools away until she is lifted from the ground with her legs spread out. The pain would be unbelievable but the hooks are firm because of pubic bone. At this point with a sharp knife cut the asshole in three places through her sphincter muscle. Every hour move second truck 1 inch. The ribs will hold up to a point then one by one they would break. Keep this going for hours until her backbone breaks. She will be creaming for hours.
And I thought I was "sick". I don't know it my reply is good enough for this very gruesome and imaginative piece. I guess one has to see it on film, which will probably never happen. LOL.:BangHead:

I did try to warn you, but you are such as masochist you had to read it.
Us readers are the instrument through which you can explore your fantasies. Doesn't it feel good to be able to write then down, to visualise the exquisite depravity you dream of and then share it with others. That somehow brings it to life doesn't it, makes it real, if not on a physical level then at least in some way more than the lonely desperation your own imagination can offer? Does it matter that you told someone? I think it does. I love doing that.

So to enjoy the thrill of someone knowing I'm an irrepressible kink, I take my place in the community and seek to know how others feel in return. I gird my loins, armour my tender heart against the monsters I know I'll meet and step out across the swamp, into the murky fog of filth through which I know the horrors come.

But I let my dinner settle first!

Us readers are the instrument through which you can explore your fantasies. Doesn't it feel good to be able to write then down, to visualise the exquisite depravity you dream of and then share it with others. That somehow brings it to life doesn't it, makes it real, if not on a physical level then at least in some way more than the lonely desperation your own imagination can offer? Does it matter that you told someone? I think it does. I love doing that.

So to enjoy the thrill of someone knowing I'm an irrepressible kink, I take my place in the community and seek to know how others feel in return. I gird my loins, armour my tender heart against the monsters I know I'll meet and step out across the swamp, into the murky fog of filth through which I know the horrors come.

But I let my dinner settle first!
All I can say is that you are irrepressible! :icon_pc:

Last edited:
Yes me too. Do you think there's a point beyond which the lust for graphic detail in the content can actually impair the telling of the story? I've discovered there are two paths to follow in pursuit of erotic charm. Either go for slicing her nipples in half and make the story more of a description of the physical acts, or you imply the acts as threats and concentrate on her emotional journey as her fate comes to pass. They are different thrills don't you think?
I agree it depends on mood. I am ok with this though. It is all pure fantasy of course but i must admit my fantasies are very dark. The idea of being totally used and destroyed is soooo incredibly erotic for me...i vert much enjoy Tormentors posts and imagine i am the woman in the story (or its an attractive friend of mine ;) ). I understand though that it is extreme. However pure written fantasy is just that...written fantasy and art and the written word is free speech.

Thank you for the writings tormentor i for one do want to hear them all ;)

This is the final instalment (at least, so far) in my series on Pangean methods of execution, It is called the Glass Oven.
Important Note: The glass oven execution method is derived from a story called Drug Wars 1: The Courier, written by two female authors who referred to a similar apparatus which they called the Cunt Sauna. I have drawn heavily on their work in my development of this procedure and I acknowledge the original concept as theirs. At least one of the co-authors of Drug Wars is a member of CF and I have tried (unsuccessfully) to make contact to confirm acceptance of my use of the technique. If either author has an issue with my blatant plagiarism, they can PM me and I will delete or amend this article.

This story contains extreme and graphic descriptions of torture and death. Do not read if the subject offends you or if you are squeamish.

The Glass Oven (Le four en verre)

The Pangean torturesses are particularly fond of the glass oven as a means of execution. Although the process essentially involves the victim being “cooked”, the apparatus provides the executioner with several options to achieve this.

The glass oven is quite large, consisting of a glass cylinder two metres high resting on a thick pedestal. Along the inside of the cylinder at half metre increments are a series of metal rings, circular bars attached to the inner surface of the glass. These rings are connected by wires originating at the base of the device.

Projecting upward from the pedestal and rising in the exact centre of the cylinder is a gleaming metal stake, thick and fearsome looking and almost a metre high, connected at its base to a pneumatic mechanism which controls its height.

The top of the cylinder is covered by a flat lid with a hole in its centre. A transparent door is set into the side of the cylinder, allowing access to the rings and stake inside. The cylinder also contains several nozzles set into and protruding through the glass, each connected to a metal pipe leading to a storage tank sitting alongside the cylinder.

The lid of the cylinder contains several small but powerful extractor fans to prevent the glass walls of the cylinder misting over with vapour during the heating process. Formal executions are very popular with spectators in Pangea, so it is important that the audience have a clear view of the effect of the heat on the ill-fated victim’s body throughout the performance.

The condemned woman is dragged, struggling and screaming into the execution chamber and stretched out on a bench where torinas shatter her elbows and kneecaps with a series of hammer blows. Unable to use her arms or legs to raise herself, she is dragged, shrieking in terror, into the cylinder where the torinas position her over the metal stake.

This is where the torturess’ options begin. She can determine whether the woman is impaled vaginally or anally. Her decision may depend on her victim’s physique or the preferences of her audience or, sometimes, on her own mood. In this case, the torturess wishes to demonstrate the effect of heat on fluid in the bladder, so she orders the woman to be anally impaled to allow her patrons a clear view of the woman’s vulva.

The impalement is a brutal process. The howling victim’s clenched sphincter is positioned above the rounded tip of the thick metal post and her body lowered on to the post. While one torina lifts and separates the woman’s thighs, her companion presses on the creature’s shoulders, causing the post to penetrate the sphincter and invade her rectum. Slowly, the tiny sphincter is forced to expand to accommodate the widening girth of the pole and rivulets of blood are soon seen on its gleaming metal surface. The torinas maintain their pressures until over 25 centimetres of the post are imbedded inside the woman’s rectum and colon and her anal bud is brutally distended. Having completed the impalement, the torinas exit the cylinder via the glass door which they close and seal, leaving the doomed wretch moaning and sobbing and struggling helplessly on her ghastly fulcrum, her shattered elbows and knees preventing her from escaping her fate.

Her victim now suitably mounted and secured, the torturess activates the pneumatic mechanism raising the stake, which forces the woman’s body to ascend until her head is sticking through the hole in the lid covering the top of the cylinder. A silicon-rubber collar is closed around her neck just above her shoulders, creating an air-tight seal. The victim’s ravaged body, painfully skewered on the metal spike, is now trapped in the hermitically sealed cylinder. The doomed creature's head emerges from the top of the device, looking as if it is no longer attached to her torso – but, unfortunately for her, it is.

One of the torinas climbs a ladder and injects syringes into veins on either side of the terrified woman's neck, strapping them against her skin with tape. Two bags of transparent fluid are hung from standing hooks and connected to the needles by plastic tubes. The intravenous drips begin to inject a mixture of water, minerals and stimulants to prevent the condemned creature from losing consciousness or dehydrating during her coming ordeal.

The torturess now has another series of options. The glass oven has been constructed to provide the operator with several cooking processes. These include:

Baking – The simplest of the methods involves activating the metal heating elements, steadily increasing the temperature inside the cylinder.

Poaching – Water from the adjacent tank is sprayed from the nozzles set into the cylinder wall onto the victim’s skin and activation of the heating elements causes the water to heat up until it forms steam. The water in the storage tank can also be heated prior to application so that it emerges from the nozzles as steam, which has an immediate effect when it is blasted onto the impaled woman’s body.

Boiling – There are two favoured methods of boiling condemned women. The cylinder can be filled with water so that the victim’s body, apart from her head and neck, is fully immersed. The metal elements in the cylinder wall then gradually heat the water to boiling point. The second method is to fill the cylinder with limited quantities of fluid at a time, heating the water after it enters. This results in the lower parts of the victim’s body being exposed to boiling water first, with the level gradually rising and more and more of her body being immersed and boiled until the cylinder is full.

Deep frying – Instead of water, the storage tank can be filled with oil and a process similar to boiling, as detailed above, can be activated. As with boiling, the victim can either be immersed in oil and deep fried as it is gradually heated, or be subjected to the progressive addition of portions of oil, resulting in her body being slowly fried, bit by bit, from her feet to (eventually) her neck.

Spit roasting – Under this technique, oil is sprayed from the nozzles onto the impaled woman’s skin. The heating elements cause her to slowly roast, with regular sprays of oil basting her body as it heats. The impaling post can also be heated if required, slowly increasing the temperature from the inside while her skin begins to crisp.

Regardless of the method chosen, the executioner can control the duration of her victim’s agony by adjusting the intensity of the heating process. A skillful torturess can manipulate the process to ensure her victim suffers excruciatingly for several hours.

Our torturess is particularly proficient at spit roasting and thoroughly enjoys watching her victims experience the torment, which is unfortunate for the impaled woman because it means her execution will take a very long time.

With a touch of the keyboard, the nozzles burst into life, spraying a mist of oil over the woman’s trembling body. The torturess then activated the heating elements set into the wall of the glass oven, initiating her victim’s hideous process of execution. A large screen provides the spectators with a digital printout of the oven temperature, currently set at 50 degrees Celsius, together with close-up views of the condemned woman’s body, which is already turning pink.

The Glass Oven (Le four en verre) - continued..........

The temperature inside the oven is set to increase steadily by a degree every 3 minutes, which will bring it to 100 degrees, the boiling point of water, in 2½ hours, during which the wretched creature trapped inside the cylinder will be slowly roasted alive.

The torturess adjusts the temperature of the metal impaling post to ensure it remains at 50 degrees, a temperature high enough to cause her victim considerable internal pain while leaving the pain-transmitting nerves inside her body relatively undamaged. The spike driven into her lower abdomen radiates pain in all directions, serving both the practical purpose of supporting her torso in the cylinder as well as adding to her extraordinary anguish.

As the heat increases and the film of oil on her skin begins to smoke, the woman’s moans and pleas for mercy turns to squeals of terror. Her skin darkens and blisters start to form, particularly on her large, pendulous breasts and her fleshy thighs. Her squeals are now screeches and, despite the pain from her smashed knees and elbows, she jerks her legs and flails her arms in a useless attempt to avoid her hideous fate.

The temperature continues to rise; blisters on her skin burst, releasing liquid which immediately evaporates. The torturess releases another jet of oil, spraying her victim’s body which writhes seductively on the stake. The oil momentarily cools her skin, but the relief is very short-lived and it soon begins to heat. Sweat evaporates as it forms on her greasy body, but her face, still relatively untouched, glistens with sweat and her thick, long black hair is matted to her scalp. As the temperature approaches 60 degrees, the woman's breathing becomes more laboured, and her struggles increase. Blood drips down the stake, turning to smoke before it reaches the base, as her anal sphincter is torn apart as she thrashes about uselessly on her skewer.

Between shrieks of agony, the condemned woman desperately sucks air into her aching lungs, her breasts flopping wildly. She screams for her tormentor to kill her but the torturess has no intention of allowing her luckless victim any reprieve from her ghastly sentence.

The temperature moves steadily towards 70 degrees and the creature’s slow roast has been underway for an hour. As sweat, blood and other fluids appear, they quickly vaporise. However, the inbuilt extractor fans prevent mist forming on the walls of the oven leaving the audience with a clear view of the woman’s gradually darkening body. The extractors also convey the distinctive odour of gradually roasting flesh throughout the execution chamber, significantly enhancing the experience for the audience members. Owing to the positioning of the extractors in the top of the cylinder, the condemned woman’s nostrils are constantly assaulted with the aroma of her own body being cooked.

The intravenous drips are regularly replaced, ensuring she is kept hydrated through the ordeal, despite the impact of the heating elements on her body. But, as the temperature approaches 80 degrees, her internal fluids are also being heated and, when the pressure in her bladder forces her to urinate, the near-boiling liquid burns her urethra and turns to steam as it spurts from her vulva. She screams and blubbers incoherently; her head covered in perspiration, her neck tilted back, her eyes bulging as the ever-increasing heat scorches her skin.

The torturess activates the oil-spraying nozzles more frequently now, regularly basting her victim’s body to ensure the skin is sufficiently moist to achieve an even roast. She is particularly delighted with the effect on the breasts. Although the woman’s nipples have swollen and burst, her breasts are a deep golden colour and the heating of the fatty tissue has caused the pendulous mammaries to swell like melons.

However, at 90 degrees, the victim’s flesh begins to turn the colour of broiled meat. Her skin blisters and cracks and slowly pulls apart, exposing the underlying tissue which bakes in the intense heat. The skin on her swollen breasts splits, exposing expanses of fatty tissue which bubbles and smokes as it melts. As the woman’s body jerks and shudders, globules of liquid fat spray from her flopping, skinless mammaries, quickly sizzling and vaporising. Her mouth is wide open, but her screams of agony have become a hoarse jabber. Her pupils roll back in her eyes and the torturess knows her victim’s internal fluids are approaching boiling point.

As the temperature finally passes 100 degrees Celsius, whatever blood and fluids have not yet evaporated from the creature’s body began to bubble and boil away, searing her flesh in the process. Inside her torso, a cauldron of juices has the same effect on her withering organs.

The inside of the cylinder is now a bright orange and the woman’s body, having been slowly roasted for more than two hours, is almost unrecognisable. The only movement inside the cylinder is the occasional piece of charred muscle tissue dropping from the inert body. All fluids and fatty tissue have long since melted or vaporised. The condemned woman’s staring eyes and mouth frozen in a rictus of agony is the confirmation that her execution is now complete. Another enemy of Pangea has received the appropriate punishment for her transgressions.

And a few pics of unfortunate ladies sentenced to die in the glass oven.......................

Attachments

• Glass oven pics.JPG
    Glass oven pics.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 136
  • GO01.jpg
    GO01.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 120
  • GO02.jpg
    GO02.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 106
  • GO03.jpg
    GO03.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 99
  • GO04.jpg
    GO04.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 97
  • GO05.jpg
    GO05.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 96
  • GO06.jpg
    GO06.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 92
  • GO07.jpg
    GO07.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 89
  • GO08.jpg
    GO08.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 91
  • GO09.jpg
    GO09.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 96
And a few more pics of unfortunate ladies sentenced to die in the glass oven.......................screams are unbearable.

Attachments

• 20201130_105500.jpg
    20201130_105500.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 20201130_105550.jpg
    20201130_105550.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 84
  • 20201130_105616.jpg
    20201130_105616.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 20201130_105717.jpg
    20201130_105717.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 20201130_105649.jpg
    20201130_105649.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 20201130_105733.jpg
    20201130_105733.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 20201130_105805.jpg
    20201130_105805.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 20201130_105922.jpg
    20201130_105922.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 83
  • PROD-Shes-reached-the-end-of-her-rope.jpg
    PROD-Shes-reached-the-end-of-her-rope.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Screaming-Woman.jpg
    Screaming-Woman.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 115
Pangea is such a lovely place. Well written and lovely, detailed and sickeningly cruel methods were described here. Great job, congrats, I have profusely enjoyed this thread just like most things about Pangea :)

I tried finding the Story Drug Wars 1: The Courier with no luck is it possible to post it here ?......I would love to read it. Is it similar to yours ?......I'm sure you detailed it better.

Back
Top Bottom