Middle Eastern women political prisoners sexually enslaved in the harem

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've always been fascinated by the sexual torture and enslavement of political prisoners. I know its an interest of many with a torture fetish, who don't even care about the political aspect. Just because of all the creative sexual torture techniques the Latin American Juntas came up with. From electrotorture to dogs.

For me the character of the victim has always added so much to bondage stories. I like tough empowered idealistic women like Superheroines. And the political activist woman has many qualities that make her the ideal victim of forced humiliating sexual submission. Idealistic, tough, militant, feisty, educated, intellectual, rebellious, defiant. Politicians, activists, students, teachers, professors, intellectuals. To have women of the mind, reduced to just being meat for the sexual pleasure of their worst enemies.

While South America was the usual setting, there are some similar stories in the Middle East. And that is very intriguing and fascinating for me, combining it with another kink the Arab harem setting. The idea of not just sexually torturing a woman to politically break her, but to transform her into a traditional muslim harem slavegirl. With the luxurious slave lingerie of a harem girl. To think of a Leftist Feminist revolutionary who fought for radical equality reduced to that is very hot for me.

1386515656881.jpg

I found this thread about events in Iran that cover the themes I'm talking about

http://archive.fo/GyxlS

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always been fascinated by the sexual torture and enslavement of political prisoners. I know its an interest of many with a torture fetish, who don't even care about the political aspect. Just because of all the creative sexual torture techniques the Latin American Juntas came up with. From electrotorture to dogs.

For me the character of the victim has always added so much to bondage stories. I like tough empowered idealistic women like Superheroines. And the political activist woman has many qualities that make her the ideal victim of forced humiliating sexual submission. Idealistic, tough, militant, feisty, educated, intellectual, rebellious, defiant. Politicians, activists, students, teachers, professors, intellectuals. To have women of the mind, reduced to just being meat for the sexual pleasure of their worst enemies.

While South America was the usual setting, there are some similar stories in the Middle East. And that is very intriguing and fascinating for me, combining it with another kink the Arab harem setting. The idea of not just sexually torturing a woman to politically break her, but to transform her into a traditional muslim harem slavegirl. With the luxurious slave lingerie of a harem girl. To think of a Leftist Feminist revolutionary who fought for radical equality reduced to that is very hot for me.

View attachment 708608

I found this thread about events in Iran that cover the themes I'm talking about

http://archive.fo/GyxlS
Please use in future the thumbnail-option!
Image2.jpg

How did they used dogs to torture a woman in Latin America?
Perhaps like this dolphin and a female diver. (Warning for prudish - the dolphin has an erection.)
DOLPHIN TURNED ON BY FEMALE DIVER
Could be dodgy - dolphins are much more at home in the sea than humans.

Back
Top Bottom