Milestones

Go to CruxDreams.com

fallenmystic

Governor
I'm glad that my English is improving that I didn't read it as you are asking others to beat you. (Something inviting imaginations, nonetheless. Oh, the pic looks lovely, by the way.)

To get back to the topic, Sandra Day O'Connor became the first female justice of the Supreme Court of the United States in 1981.

To tell you the truth, I didn't know her name until now and I don't memorize such dates... so I just visited Wikipedia page which lists all the notable events happened on September 15 in history, and picked a random one which looks remarkable to me.

I did that because I felt slightly guilty to prolong an offtopic banter in this thread. But it also lessened another kind of guilt somewhat - it's good to be reminded from time to time of what women are like in real world, since in my fantasies, the best thing they can achieve is to be a good slave who can take the whip without screaming too much or learn how to give a good blowjob without using her teeth.

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
I'm glad that my English is improving that I didn't read it as you are asking others to beat you. (Something inviting imaginations, nonetheless. Oh, the pic looks lovely, by the way.)
Good for you! It did occur to me after posting that you might misconstrue my meaning, but you didn’t, which shows your English is really quite good. ;)

Praefectus Praetorio

Brother of the Quill
Happy Battle of Britain Day - 80 Years on!
fireworks.gif
Mods, feel free to reduce size. But I wanted a big splash for those recognized in Winston Churchill's finely crafted phrase:
"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few"
Never_was_so_much_owed_by_so_many_to_so_few.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

old slave

FELIS RESPICIENS
View attachment 901571
Mods, feel free to reduce size. But I wanted a big splash for those recognized in Winston Churchill's finely crafted phrase:
View attachment 901572
Needless to say , British TV is full of nostalgic old film, and recent film of the last remaining BofB aircraft flying over the White Cliffs of Dover.

1600250234853.png this is the image we all grew up with, the chaps then roaring off in an open-top MG12997425.jpg to the pub.

It is finally being acknowledged that very many more people were involved than the pilotsal00074-bLG.jpg and it was almost as dangerous , since airfields were targeted by bombers. And as for the 'gals'? They did their bit
1188px-WAAF_radar_operator_Denise_Miley_plotting_aircraft_on_a_cathode_ray_tube_in_the_Receive...jpg

Frank Petrexa

Governor
View attachment 901571
View attachment 901572
So, to hell with the "petrol" rationing?
Feynman tells the story of his stay at Los Alamos working on the bomb. His wife had TB (incurable in those days) and was in the hospital in Albuquerque. She took a turn for the worse, and got an urgent call. He had to borrow a car, from Klaus Fuchs, the Soviet spy. He didn't get there before she died. Gasoline was certainly rationed in the US as well (as was rubber).

ZecPetrol.jpg
The "petrol", unfortunately, wasn't home-grown.

Last edited:
Top Bottom