Milestones

Go to CruxDreams.com
I wish them a lot of luck, if they will gather American, Soviet/Russian and Chinese space garbage, combine it, and try to make something workable out of it!
Well pretty much all the Russian and American stuff is made of Chinese parts so I guess they'll figure it out - We've been looking for them for decades and still not found them so I guess they're smarter than us :D

When admihoek started this thread on Mar 20th 2012 he said..

"In this thread The most important daily events collect by Vlad in the Yahoogroup Oh Those Girls
(mods Bridgette and Dianne)" he went on to say..

"I got permission from Vlad for a daily summary of historic happenings I started today with the first one in this thread the 13th March."

A new planet was discovered on March 13 and Phoenix, Arizona, was visited by a fleet of UFOs. This is also the anniversary of two historic sieges that ended badly for the defenders, as well as a notorious murder case in which bystanders did nothing because they"didn't want to get involved."

When admi said "daily" he was referring to events in the past that happened on this day. I'm sure he didn't intend for his thread to become something of a battleground for opposing views on current events.

Something happened on this day in the past, can someone remind me what it was?

(happy 4th or whatever people say to each other over there)

US Tem.jpgNikki5.jpgass.jpgFlag689.jpgFlag65.jpg_flag22.jpg_flag.jpg

Something happened on this day in the past, can someone remind me what it was?

(happy 4th or whatever people say to each other over there)

View attachment 1198881View attachment 1198882View attachment 1198883View attachment 1198884View attachment 1198885View attachment 1198886View attachment 1198887
I'll have the redhead with the painted nails in pic #5 please :)

And a happy 4th of July to all our American friends (and to those snowflakes on twitter who get triggered by it - because trolling the twit twat is just SO satisfying :D)

And if you colonials ever see the error of your ways and want to rejoin the British Empire, you know the door is always open! ;) :p
Notice to the colonials : don't! We (the EU) have gained our independence from the empire only 2,5 years ago, and I can tell you : all the time they ruled us, they kept trying to dump their inferior quality tea at a too high price on our markets. Sadly, throwing it into the harbour had become an environmental offence! :smilie-devil:

If we did that, what would we do with the several metric tons of fireworks we insist on spending rent and grocery money on once a year?
Save them for 5th November :)

Right, because you guys are doing so much better these days.:rolleyes:
I think we're about the same as America really - They have a president who can't tie his own shoelaces and we have a prime minister who can't comb his own hair :D

Back
Top Bottom