Milestones

Go to CruxDreams.com
As a special treat to celebrate Labour Day, you convict bitches will work a double shift in the nude. Get those dresses off now! Hurry up!
View attachment 1056305
(Tibool)
Oh Shit! Come on Monty! Lighten up and give us Cruxgirls a break, will ya! It’s a holiday for fuck’s sake!

Twenty years ago today, on 9 September 2001, Ahmad Shah Massoud was interviewed by two 'Belgian journalists'. The latter preferred to engage the subject of the interview in a manner very different from that of the mainstream media, literally blowing up the famous Afghan warlord.

The countdown to 9/11 ticked away.

'One man can change the world with a bullet in the right place.' -- Lindsay Anderson's If... (1968).

Twenty years ago today, on 11 September 2001, nineteen men using planes for bullets pretty much proved the old film true.

I can't think of anything more trite to type now than 'always remember'.

It's trite but true.

'One man can change the world with a bullet in the right place.' -- Lindsay Anderson's If... (1968).

Twenty years ago today, on 11 September 2001, nineteen men using planes for bullets pretty much proved the old film true.

I can't think of anything more trite to type now than 'always remember'.

It's trite but true.
I for one fully expected the US to nuke Afghanistan right off the face of the planet after 9/11

Let's hope that the current situation out there doesn't make them regret their restraint, though I cannot forsee any good coming of yet another failed state :(

Back
Top Bottom