Milking For The Males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Guys should expect no less...after all, they've got those dangling cocks and balls just begging for attention!:D

A woman who had any grudge or grievance against a crucified male might be given first opportunity to humiliate him further...:D

I could see women other than whores also participating...on a dare perhaps...a buxom young miss might show some daring cleavage to a hanging guy, then slowly stroke his cock to some degree of hardness as a horrible taunt or humiliation.

I have read that historically nails used in crucifixion were often considered to be lucky -- like a rabbit's foot. Perhaps ejaculate might be similarly thought of....gad! I'm beginning to gross myself out here...:eek:
Shameless...:eek:

We have discussed this topic from time to time, it's one I have an interest in. Men and women are vulnerable on the cross each in their own way. Imagine the scope for male humiliation that a cruel woman would have, just for fun, or the chance of revenge for a woman wronged. That man is in no position to defend himself!

Lucky jism?
eeeeuuuuuwwwwwww!

Attachments

• ph243.jpg
    ph243.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 1,240
We have discussed this topic from time to time, it's one I have an interest in. Men and women are vulnerable on the cross each in their own way. Imagine the scope for male humiliation that a cruel woman would have, just for fun, or the chance of revenge for a woman wronged. That man is in no position to defend himself!

Lucky jism?
eeeeuuuuuwwwwwww!
That looks painful, but it could be worse......now these ladies want to cause some real damage:

image.jpg.......and this one...image.jpg....I think they are going to take some trophies.

Last edited:
Well you are in luck - while I am happy to play the crux 'victim', when it comes to the pagan altar I would be the one wearing the horns and wielding the knife. Still sure you don't want to go private because things pagan and witchy are an area of great interest to me.

Some lovely low-hanging fruit, a defenceless naked man...don't think I could resist a few tugs as I passed...

Of course, I'd have to look him straight in the eye and whisper something like "cum for me, you filthy pervert! Show me what you've got left, you wanker! That's it - spill your fuck muck!"
I do like your style fat slave girl!:rolleyes:......well said!

If it is crucifixion with cornu man can cum when his body fall down on the thick stake. His cock will be in full erection and he will milk very hard. It is the top of his humiliation. Real man cum when cornu plug in his asshole
Sorry Cruxpain72 - the way that last sentence is written, it sounds like an American Indian chief making a statement. Possibly exclude the word "his"

Interesting fantasy, of course. How many of us men would like to be "milked" on our cross? How many would feel abused and humiliated?
How many of the ladies would like to do the milking?

Or maybe, Crucifer, milked by a fantasy maiden while you hung on your real cross? :D

One of my fantasies is to be crucified naked on the cross. After a time a soldier grabs a slave, strips her and forces her to have oral sex on me while he is whipping her. I can feel each time the whip strikes her because she can't help but bite down on my cock each time she feels the sting of the whip on her back or buttocks.

Very much liking your style there, Eulalia!

Nowhere near enough homo-erotic humiliation on this site for my liking!

I'm a great fan of male crux, but I'm not really one for homo-erotic humiliation. I can see why it has an attraction for others though, and I watch Crucifer explore this theme with interest. There is quite a lot of this sort of thing at M_C_Research, of course.

You, and Crucifer, might like the pic below. Naked, helpless on a cross, and in the hands of another man.

There is another way to look at it. The crucifiers of antiquity were probably hard men, rough, used to working with their hands. In many cases they may have been soldiers. One day they may be erecting fences of scaffolds. Another day they may have carried sacks of grain. Crucifixion was another job. Putting up a cross, no different to a scaffold. Manhandling the victim, no different to handling sacks of grain. Did they see a man, or did they just see a job?

Attachments

• tumblr_mtvksmKHb21sglceko1_400.jpg
    tumblr_mtvksmKHb21sglceko1_400.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,116
I'm a great fan of male crux, but I'm not really one for homo-erotic humiliation. I can see why it has an attraction for others though, and I watch Crucifer explore this theme with interest. There is quite a lot of this sort of thing at M_C_Research, of course.

You, and Crucifer, might like the pic below. Naked, helpless on a cross, and in the hands of another man.

There is another way to look at it. The crucifiers of antiquity were probably hard men, rough, used to working with their hands. In many cases they may have been soldiers. One day they may be erecting fences of scaffolds. Another day they may have carried sacks of grain. Crucifixion was another job. Putting up a cross, no different to a scaffold. Manhandling the victim, no different to handling sacks of grain. Did they see a man, or did they just see a job?
Well, they both seem to be enjoying themselves!

Back
Top Bottom