Milking Slave Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
T

The Fallen Angel

Being a slave girl can be thirsty work..ask Eulalia after a three hour shift grinding coffee beans. It is also expensive feeding and watering slaves which is why milking some of the slaves and sharing out their milk not only makes economic sense but is eco friendly. It is by no means a new idea as this film clip shows.

OMFG!!!! This thread was created for me!

As the regular members here will be aware, I have a serious breast-milk fetish (Oh god yes!), so it will come as a surprise to nobody that I am contributing to this fine thread now :)

Let's keep this one going guys - I'm going to thoroughly enjoy this - yummy :p:p:p

Ahh yes, Belladonna and Nina Hartley. Somewhere I have the video clip for this....

I don't seem to be able to upload videos here so here's a link to a lower-quality clip;

http://www.hardsextube.com/plug/220569/Belladonna-Big-Titted-Slut-Milking/

Enjoy :p

If anyone else here has pics of vids of sexy women being milked, please post them 'cos I get absolutely soaked when I see this stuff :p

Last edited:
we do lactation games althought, but without machin, my master like it, to stimulate my breasts and it was able with a little pharma. support. my breasts enlanrged alt least 1 cup:):oops: Kiss

we do lactation games althought, but without machin, my master like it, to stimulate my breasts and it was able with a little pharma. support. my breasts enlanrged alt least 1 cup:):oops: Kiss

Yeah my partner Cynthia produces copious amounts of lovely warm milk and I drink from her at least two or three of times a week, which is necessary to keep her producing more. For us it's a very special, nurturing experience as in most other aspects of our relationship, I'm the more dominant partner, but when it comes to breastfeeding time, I'm happy to lie there with my head in her lap and feed from her as if I was her baby. We've done this for most of the almost twenty years that we've been together now and I firmly believe that the very close and intimate bond that this activity has forged between us is one of the most important factors in keeping us together for so long :)

We've done this for most of the almost twenty years that we've been together now and I firmly believe that the very close and intimate bond that this activity has forged between us is one of the most important factors in keeping us together for so long

I'm agree with you my dear dark one.......................that's why we mostly love our mother isn't?

I'm agree with you my dear dark one.......................that's why we mostly love our mother isn't?

Yes indeed, admi. Now where the hell is Alicia7 when you need her ? LOL :p

Yeah my partner Cynthia produces copious amounts of lovely warm milk and I drink from her at least two or three of times a week, which is necessary to keep her producing more. For us it's a very special, nurturing experience as in most other aspects of our relationship, I'm the more dominant partner, but when it comes to breastfeeding time, I'm happy to lie there with my head in her lap and feed from her as if I was her baby. We've done this for most of the almost twenty years that we've been together now and I firmly believe that the very close and intimate bond that this activity has forged between us is one of the most important factors in keeping us together for so long :)

we, my master and me, have a good known couple, my earlier girlfriend, now slave of my masters friend, doing the same, an they have a milking machine too. Only onetime i was conducted their, but it is much different to hand milking, up to now, i wasn't a friend of this

we, my master and me, have a good known couple, my earlier girlfriend, now slave of my masters friend, doing the same, an they have a milking machine too. Only onetime i was conducted their, but it is much different to hand milking, up to now, i wasn't a friend of this
agree i nibble rather on a stone-hard nipple of a handful breast belonging to a red-haired wild girlie

OK now it's official - I need a milking machine :p

Not easy to get hold of but I'm sure that my mum's mechanically-minded bf can invent something suitable :p

I will speak to my mum about it tonight so she can inform him what is required :D

OK now it's official - I need a milking machine :p

Not easy to get hold of but I'm sure that my mum's mechanically-minded bf can invent something suitable :p

I will speak to my mum about it tonight so she can inform him what is required :D
what a misery and mess another machine instead of an amiable senior
granddad does it quick and with much more sense and had no problems with the current:oops::oops:

Last edited:
oh girls, their very spoiled since a and horny gang, love you :):):):):):)flower1flower1:bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-wink::bdsm-wink::bdsm-wink::bdsm-wink::bdsm-wink::bdsm-wink::bdsm-wink::bdsm-wink::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::eek:i

Back
Top Bottom