Mina Berkeley's Voyage

Go to CruxDreams.com
Excellent work Mr Smithie! I know you have been contending the length of your posts recently, but to be perfectly frank, when the posts come they are more than worth waiting for. Such a roller coaster! First the reluctant meeting between Laura and Hudson, then the rapture he feels upon her identity being revealed, followed by her disdain compounded by his failure to perform. But then he takes Laura's arse and discovers she has a sister also there to be used, only to find out to his sufferance, that the Berkeley sisters are 'stronger together' and she poleaxes him with the stool! Wonderful ...

As I said earlier, I am re-reading Mina's story from the beginning and I find inspirations for images that complete the visual story. I'm also trying to better take care of the secondary characters and, possibly the backgrounds, also trying to maintain a coherence of image that until now I had dedicated only to the two protagonists. I will probably retouch some of the old images or replace them with others that seem more suitable to me. Judge for yourself if the experiment lives up to Jon's beautiful work.

As I said earlier, I am re-reading Mina's story from the beginning and I find inspirations for images that complete the visual story. I'm also trying to better take care of the secondary characters and, possibly the backgrounds, also trying to maintain a coherence of image that until now I had dedicated only to the two protagonists. I will probably retouch some of the old images or replace them with others that seem more suitable to me. Judge for yourself if the experiment lives up to Jon's beautiful work.
I'm very flattered. I look forward to seeing more of your excellent images. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom