Misc Arena Scenes

Go to CruxDreams.com

bleumune

Executioner
Instead of the Men's magazine 3D art I've done previously, I have some partial and incomplete scenes from the arena. The first one concerns the crucifixion of the daughter of a rebel general whose attempt to seize the throne failed. The first images are of the daughter being led into the arena.

Attachments

• 01 traitor general's daughter brought into Arena 01.jpg
    01 traitor general's daughter brought into Arena 01.jpg
    525.3 KB · Views: 2,685
  • 01 traitor general's daughter brought into Arena 02.jpg
    01 traitor general's daughter brought into Arena 02.jpg
    503.2 KB · Views: 2,596
  • 01 traitor general's daughter brought into Arena 03.jpg
    01 traitor general's daughter brought into Arena 03.jpg
    510.7 KB · Views: 2,256
Instead of the Men's magazine 3D art I've done previously, I have some partial and incomplete scenes from the arena. The first one concerns the crucifixion of the daughter of a rebel general whose attempt to seize the throne failed. The first images are of the daughter being led into the arena.

I like how you show the fear and uncertainty just walking into the arena. It should be interesting to see what happens as the process of the crucifixion continues :)

#3 is especially effective, how small and exposed she must feel in all that wide space,
thousands of excited eyes drinking in the sight of her ...
and especially the glimpse of her father's conqueror
and his gloating woman already pleasuring herself and the prospect!

I decided to tweak the light in these renders, since I was thinking this execution is taking place in the bright, noontime sun. It doesn't look too bad in these first three images, but I really wasn't pleased when the general's daughter is at the cross. There were too many shadows.

Attachments

• 01 traitor general's daughter brought into Arena 01 updated.jpg
    01 traitor general's daughter brought into Arena 01 updated.jpg
    586 KB · Views: 1,987
  • 01 traitor general's daughter brought into Arena 02 updated.jpg
    01 traitor general's daughter brought into Arena 02 updated.jpg
    520.3 KB · Views: 1,969
  • 01 traitor general's daughter brought into Arena 03 updated.jpg
    01 traitor general's daughter brought into Arena 03 updated.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 2,197
This was the image that made me decide on a bright sun, where the general's daughter is at her cross. She hardly appears disturbed by being stripped as she gazes in horror at the crucifixion post and her bitter fate is suddenly brought to stark reality for the first time.

Attachments

• 002 Stripped beside her cross 01.jpg
    002 Stripped beside her cross 01.jpg
    557.2 KB · Views: 2,300
This was the image that made me decide on a bright sun, where the general's daughter is at her cross. She hardly appears disturbed by being stripped as she gazes in horror at the crucifixion post and her bitter fate is suddenly brought to stark reality for the first time.

She will lose the sandals, right?

Attachments

• 4A2494CE-0D06-4A06-B30B-3536AB8C36CC.jpeg
    4A2494CE-0D06-4A06-B30B-3536AB8C36CC.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 2,454
When they nail her ankles, yes. But her wrists are first. I'm working on that image. The final image, where she's subjected to torture on the cross, is the original image I made several years ago. But I do like to lay a little groundwork, and there are several intermediate images first! :smilie-devil:

Pray, continue. :eeek::babeando:

I decided to tweak the light in these renders, since I was thinking this execution is taking place in the bright, noontime sun. It doesn't look too bad in these first three images, but I really wasn't pleased when the general's daughter is at the cross. There were too many shadows.
Yes, those look 'hot' now - in more ways than one!

Now the horror starts, as the general's daughter, now completely naked except for her sandals, has her wrists are nailed cruelly to the crossbar. Her screams are maniacal, and her desperate pleas for mercy bring only laughter from the crucifier and the legionnaire, who watches in interest.

Attachments

• 03 daughter's wrists nailed 01.jpg
    03 daughter's wrists nailed 01.jpg
    557.5 KB · Views: 2,599
Now the horror starts, as the general's daughter, now completely naked except for her sandals, has her wrists are nailed cruelly to the crossbar. Her screams are maniacal, and her desperate pleas for mercy bring only laughter from the crucifier and the legionnaire, who watches in interest.

And your renders all rate high HOLY SHIT!!! scores, and will go forthwith on the Agony Component and Obscene Display threads.:very_hot:

Attachments

• E7B72BAE-0E2B-40DE-A47C-A9EEB51243D6.jpeg
    E7B72BAE-0E2B-40DE-A47C-A9EEB51243D6.jpeg
    481.4 KB · Views: 2,538
  • BBABFF5F-C994-4D81-9459-B9327758656E.jpeg
    BBABFF5F-C994-4D81-9459-B9327758656E.jpeg
    603.7 KB · Views: 2,549

Another couple of images.

Here we see the dreadful conflict within the crucified young woman. Part of her wants to keep her legs together, wants to maintain her dignity and not display her nakedness. This is over ruled by the need to spread her legs to better brace herself against the dreadful agony of the nailing, and raise her hips in response to the pain. Agony, humiliation, and a great show for the crowd, and the emperor who has the best seat.

That's nice bush on her too! This is shaping up very nicely, will the executioners take advantage of her now, or just nail her feet and raise her?

Great work bleumune, I look forward to the rest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom