Misc. Torture Scenes

Go to CruxDreams.com
Okay, I give up. I tried to address your comments, Loxuru, which are accurate. In fact, I spent much of today trying to dress the officer in a uniform with appropriate rank badges, but all my efforts came up short. The German SS uniform I was trying to use was simply too old - it wouldn't fit on the character models I was using without distorting (mainly the collar, but the shoulder straps were also uncontrollable). And using an old character model didn't work either - I got the uniform to go on nicely, but I didn't have much in the way of posing tools from that time frame about 10 years ago. So I acknowledge the inaccuracy but it's not worth any more effort to fix it.
Don't take my comments too serious, Bleumune. :eusa_whistle:

It's probably a bad habit of mine, having been in the army, long ago. Some things keep sticking from that time.;)

It is a good story, carry on, please!:thumbsup:

Great to see your work again, Bleumune. I look forward to the next instalments (once you've worked your way through the issues raised by the historians of the Third Reich.

Thank-you for your artwork Bleumune, I love seeing a bit of fire torture a big fantasie of mine.

talking about fantasies, it's obvious that your story is in a close parel-universe were everything is slightly different !!!:sisi1

Heidi was barely able to hold her scream in as the wheel revolved so that her thighs and hips were seared by the terrible flames and coals. But she was a sturdy and courageous fighter against the Nazi tyrants. She was determined to hold out as long as possible, even though she was well aware that she was doomed. Her underground group knew that those arrested by the Gestapo were never seen again. If they didn’t die while being interrogated, they were executed as traitors. Or worse . . .

She knew she would face the same fate. She was also well aware that she couldn’t hold out forever under torture like this. Even after she broke under torture and told them what they want, she was fated to die sooner or later.

All I can hope is that it will be quick, she had thought after her cyanide capsule was pried from my fingers. Best would be a "noodle," a pistol shot behind the ear.

But she was deathly afraid she will die much more slowly, and very likely here in this very chamber. She could see it in the faces of these two SS beasts. They enjoy pain too much to let a delicious catch like her go easily, and the officer was smiling at her as the Wheel turned. Her death will likely be long, slow, and ghastly beyond her imagination.

Then there was no more time for thinking, as the Wheel revolved further so that her torso and breasts were over the fire. The fire was too hot, and she had to squeeze her eyes shut and hold her breath against the flames . . .

Attachments

• 09 thighs & hips over fire 2020-09-23 #6 (2000).jpg
    09 thighs & hips over fire 2020-09-23 #6 (2000).jpg
    552.7 KB · Views: 574
  • 09 thighs & hips over fire 2020-10-03 #7 (2000).jpg
    09 thighs & hips over fire 2020-10-03 #7 (2000).jpg
    564.3 KB · Views: 466
  • 10 torso & breasts over fire 2020-10-05 #24 (2000).jpg
    10 torso & breasts over fire 2020-10-05 #24 (2000).jpg
    525.8 KB · Views: 465
  • 10 torso & breasts over fire 2020-10-05 #25 (2000).jpg
    10 torso & breasts over fire 2020-10-05 #25 (2000).jpg
    500.2 KB · Views: 633
Heidi was barely able to hold her scream in as the wheel revolved so that her thighs and hips were seared by the terrible flames and coals. But she was a sturdy and courageous fighter against the Nazi tyrants. She was determined to hold out as long as possible, even though she was well aware that she was doomed. Her underground group knew that those arrested by the Gestapo were never seen again. If they didn’t die while being interrogated, they were executed as traitors. Or worse . . .

She knew she would face the same fate. She was also well aware that she couldn’t hold out forever under torture like this. Even after she broke under torture and told them what they want, she was fated to die sooner or later.

All I can hope is that it will be quick, she had thought after her cyanide capsule was pried from my fingers. Best would be a "noodle," a pistol shot behind the ear.

But she was deathly afraid she will die much more slowly, and very likely here in this very chamber. She could see it in the faces of these two SS beasts. They enjoy pain too much to let a delicious catch like her go easily, and the officer was smiling at her as the Wheel turned. Her death will likely be long, slow, and ghastly beyond her imagination.

Then there was no more time for thinking, as the Wheel revolved further so that her torso and breasts were over the fire. The fire was too hot, and she had to squeeze her eyes shut and hold her breath against the flames . . .
it's very well done! I would like to know what textures and program you use :) maybe I'll try something!

Can our resident experts on all things worth knowing inform or correct my errors on this?
My query , how long would her underwear last if exposed to such heat?
Silk surely would be gone in a flash and was nylon available to Germans during WWII?

I understand that nylon stockings became available in the USA early in the war or just before. They were so in demand that women were fighting to get them (Nylon riots?). Later all nylon production went to make parachutes.

Could her undies be Rayon (artifichial silk) I wonder?
Whatever they would burn or melt in no time at all.

it's very well done! I would like to know what textures and program you use :) maybe I'll try something!

Okay, here you go. The heroine and her skin texture is a Genesis 8 character by an artist called Raiya from Daz Studio. I've found after buy many bargains that the quality of the character is much more important than I used to think. Too many of my old renders looked too cartoonish when I rendered them. The skin for the characters Raiya and a few other excellent artists use is far superior to the run-of-the-mill bargain characters. However, you can use bargain basement characters and then use a Raiya skin in order to get a good-looking model if you're doing a scene with lots of female characters.

I'm not using Genesis 8 male characters for these images in order to keep the size of the file down. Genesis 8 characters look great and their joints bend better than previous generations of characters, but they do take up a lot of memory resources. I wanted to save those images for Hiedi

The Germans and their textures are Genesis 3 male characters which are lighter on memory resources. Their clothing is derived from old German uniforms for the Michael 4 character, and I've had a lot of trouble making it fit to the present day characters. But it's really all that's out there unless I start making my own, and that's a hill I'm not even tempted to climb.

The scene in the dungeon and the various torture engines like the Wheel, the Toaster with the grate and the fire, the Spiked Bed, and others I've picked up here and there, usually on sale. But there are about a dozen or more torture engines which I've made invisible because every visible component counts toward the size of the scene and can cause you to exceed the size of your rendering graphics card (GPU). See below on the GTX 1080 Ti.

The modeling program is Daz Studio 4.12 Pro, 64 bit. It's free to download because Daz really makes their money selling 3D models of clothing, props, utilities, textures, etc. I also buy from Renderosity and some of the BDSM stuff from Renderotica. Put Daz and Renderosity items you're interested in into a Wishlist and wait for a sale (unless you're independently wealthy!).

My hardware is:
Desktop computer self-built from parts purchased online (case, motherboard, RAM, fans, etc.). I don't use a laptop because you can't fit a high-end graphics card in one for rapid rendering.
CPU - Intel i7-5820K @ 3.30 GHz
OS - Windows 10, 64 bit
RAM - 64 GB
HDD - 1 TB rotary drive,
Graphics card for the monitor - NVidia GeForce GTX750 Ti. This doesn't have to be very costly, but you want to display your scene on a GPU different from the one you'll use to render your image.
Graphics card for rendering Daz images - NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 11 GB Ram (this is pretty pricey, about $950, but it's critical in getting scenes to render with good resolution in less than a couple of days. If the size of the file you want to render exceeds the RAM on the graphics card specified for rendering, Iray defaults to CPU rendering, which takes a LONG time.
Monitor - ASUS 19" flat screen monitor.

So there you have a brief overview of what I use.

Can our resident experts on all things worth knowing inform or correct my errors on this?
My query , how long would her underwear last if exposed to such heat?
Silk surely would be gone in a flash and was nylon available to Germans during WWII?

I understand that nylon stockings became available in the USA early in the war or just before. They were so in demand that women were fighting to get them (Nylon riots?). Later all nylon production went to make parachutes.

Could her undies be Rayon (artifichial silk) I wonder?
Whatever they would burn or melt in no time at all.
I like to think that my heroine is passing through the fire fast enough so her underwear (probably cotton) won't catch fire right away. But this is just an introductory pass to see if she'll 'fess up right away. Since she's going to be brave, she'll be losing her flimsies before the next pass. Maybe I'm pushing the bar a bit, but then this is all fantasy anyway, right?

:jump:

Okay, here you go. The heroine and her skin texture is a Genesis 8 character by an artist called Raiya from Daz Studio. I've found after buy many bargains that the quality of the character is much more important than I used to think. Too many of my old renders looked too cartoonish when I rendered them. The skin for the characters Raiya and a few other excellent artists use is far superior to the run-of-the-mill bargain characters. However, you can use bargain basement characters and then use a Raiya skin in order to get a good-looking model if you're doing a scene with lots of female characters.

I'm not using Genesis 8 male characters for these images in order to keep the size of the file down. Genesis 8 characters look great and their joints bend better than previous generations of characters, but they do take up a lot of memory resources. I wanted to save those images for Hiedi

The Germans and their textures are Genesis 3 male characters which are lighter on memory resources. Their clothing is derived from old German uniforms for the Michael 4 character, and I've had a lot of trouble making it fit to the present day characters. But it's really all that's out there unless I start making my own, and that's a hill I'm not even tempted to climb.

The scene in the dungeon and the various torture engines like the Wheel, the Toaster with the grate and the fire, the Spiked Bed, and others I've picked up here and there, usually on sale. But there are about a dozen or more torture engines which I've made invisible because every visible component counts toward the size of the scene and can cause you to exceed the size of your rendering graphics card (GPU). See below on the GTX 1080 Ti.

The modeling program is Daz Studio 4.12 Pro, 64 bit. It's free to download because Daz really makes their money selling 3D models of clothing, props, utilities, textures, etc. I also buy from Renderosity and some of the BDSM stuff from Renderotica. Put Daz and Renderosity items you're interested in into a Wishlist and wait for a sale (unless you're independently wealthy!).

My hardware is:
Desktop computer self-built from parts purchased online (case, motherboard, RAM, fans, etc.). I don't use a laptop because you can't fit a high-end graphics card in one for rapid rendering.
CPU - Intel i7-5820K @ 3.30 GHz
OS - Windows 10, 64 bit
RAM - 64 GB
HDD - 1 TB rotary drive,
Graphics card for the monitor - NVidia GeForce GTX750 Ti. This doesn't have to be very costly, but you want to display your scene on a GPU different from the one you'll use to render your image.
Graphics card for rendering Daz images - NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 11 GB Ram (this is pretty pricey, about $950, but it's critical in getting scenes to render with good resolution in less than a couple of days. If the size of the file you want to render exceeds the RAM on the graphics card specified for rendering, Iray defaults to CPU rendering, which takes a LONG time.
Monitor - ASUS 19" flat screen monitor.

So there you have a brief overview of what I use.
well I have to say that unfortunately I don't have such a strong pc .... and otherwise great and thanks for the info!

I like to think that my heroine is passing through the fire fast enough so her underwear (probably cotton) won't catch fire right away. But this is just an introductory pass to see if she'll 'fess up right away. Since she's going to be brave, she'll be losing her flimsies before the next pass. Maybe I'm pushing the bar a bit, but then this is all fantasy anyway, right?

:jump:
Absolutely, bloody well, right. Great update bleumune, of course she's being turned quickly on the wheel so her underwear won't burn. the next pass might be more interesting!:yikes:
PS...... Thanks for the computer info, it's something I would eventually like to have a go at, but I've only just started to use a computer.

Last edited:
Robin and Maid Marian

After being betrayed and captured when he was visiting his lover, Robin Hood soon found himself in the dungeon of the Sheriff of Notingham. To make his situation worse, the Sheriff ordered Marian to be subjected to the same tortures as he was until they both revealed all the secrets of those who were making the Sheriff's life miserable.

Several hours later, the malevolent Sheriff of Nottingham looked down with satisfaction at his nemesis, Sir Robin of Locksley, as he was stretched on the Rack until he was pulled into mid-air. Much worse is that Maid Marian had been stripped naked and was equally stretched beside him on the same Rack. Her shapely body quivered in mid-air, and her mouth was open in a silent scream. The scream was silent because she was stretched so tightly she had no breath to spare for screaming. But, with pans of glowing coals slid under their straining bodies, what else could the two lovers do.

The Sheriff was actually pleased at the bravery being shown by the two lovers. He had his favorite executioner, who had been captured years earlier in Africa, supervising the torture of the two, and it was time that he be instructed to make the interrogation much more intense. Confessions and information was needed . . .

Attachments

• Robin & Marion 2020-10-08 #3 (2000).jpg
    Robin & Marion 2020-10-08 #3 (2000).jpg
    791.4 KB · Views: 1,003
Back
Top Bottom