Miss Berkeley's Voyage

Go to CruxDreams.com

King Diocletian

Magistrate
Another story of mine. A beautiful and spirited young woman riles the Royal Navy and suffers a dreadful fate.

Attachments

• MISS BERKELEY'S VOYAGE.pdf
    393.9 KB · Views: 551
Please post a suitable pic to use as an icon in the forum archive...thanks.

I mean, the text should be revised again. By this I mean a delete of html tags.
Please wait still use the move to the archive.

Madiosi

I mean, the text should be revised again. By this I mean a delete of html tags.
Please wait still use the move to the archive.

Madiosi
OK. I've deleted the html tags. I also attach a photo in case I did understand Melissa correctly.

Attachments

375.9 KB · Views: 168
  • mbv.jpg
    mbv.jpg
    561.8 KB · Views: 261
OK. I've deleted the html tags. I also attach a photo in case I did understand Melissa correctly.
It is very important not to press any key enter at end of line. Enter produces a paragraph. Thus, each line is a separate paragraph. It would be nice if you do it differently (right) in the future .
It was difficult to remove.

Best Regards

It is very important not to press any key enter at end of line. Enter produces a paragraph. Thus, each line is a separate paragraph. It would be nice if you do it differently (right) in the future .
It was difficult to remove.

Best Regards
No idea what you're talking about.

And I really don't like that image - not connected to the story at all.
Hi King, I've used one pic for the icon (mbv?) in the archive. Please post a pdf of the story with a cover pic of your choosing and I'll repost it in the archive.

Hi King, I've used one pic for the icon (mbv?) in the archive. Please post a pdf of the story with a cover pic of your choosing and I'll repost it in the archive.
Thanks Melissa.

I think (hope) I've done this right.

Would you like me to do the same for the earlier stories?

Attachments

939.2 KB · Views: 170
That looks excellent. Please post any earlier pdfs with a cover pic and an icon (small) if you wish.

That looks excellent. Please post any earlier pdfs with a cover pic and an icon (small) if you wish.
OK, thanks. Here's The Student and The Scapegoat. For St Catherine, let;s wait and see what Damian comes up with.

Attachments

• State of Emergency, The Student.pdf
    697.2 KB · Views: 155
  • THE SCAPEGOAT.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 187
  • Scapegoat.jpg
    Scapegoat.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 242
  • Student.jpg
    Student.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 206
IMHO "Miss Berkeley's Voyage" is the best whipping story ever. I discovered this site while looking for more of your stories, specifically the continuation of "State Of Emergency" that you posted on the Girls in Merciless Peril site and was delighted to discover that not only had you posted the second part of "SOE" here but also this story and several others I read here for the first time. I had contacted you and complimented the story when it appeared there, and am glad to do it again on this site.

There are many things I love about your stories. They are very well written: the characters are typically distinct and vary from sadistic and sociopathic to decent and sympathetic, and you get inside their heads and let us experience their range of emotions in a completely convincing way. The interrogations you narrate "SOE" and "Liberty" et al. are detailed and intelligent, again, completely convincing. You draw out every last bit of dread and apprehension that a victim would experience while contemplating her upcoming ordeal. For me, that is every bit as appealing as the punishment itself. And one other thing that sets you apart, and that I particularly enjoy; your victims never experience that "fire in their loins" bit while undergoing their ordeals. They never discover their "true submissive nature" and revel in their subjugation and torture as 99.9% of victims in this genre do. If that were the only virtue of your writing, I would thank you.

I've been meaning to write a companion piece, a sister piece, if you will, to "Miss Berkeley's voyage, featuring Mina, Laura Berkeley's younger sister, who missed the ship Laura departed on and took passage on another. She too runs afoul of the ship's captain and is punished in similar ways. I don't pretend that a story I write would be as good as one of yours, but it would allow me to present a few of my own personal preferences. Actually, I'll probably never get around to writing it, not least because this story is so well done, and I think is, if not the final word on whipping stories, the best one, but would you have any objections if I did?

This is Mina Berkeley: nina3.jpg in faux eighteenth century attire
(Nina Dobrev as . . . Whoever she plays in "Vampnina3.jpgire Diaries.)

And this is Mina after being stripped and shorn, before being clapped in shackles and brank and force marched to the whipping frame:

Attachments

• ninaaug3-4 (2).jpg
    ninaaug3-4 (2).jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 284
No objections at all – I'd be honoured.

Many thanks for your kind words - and, yes, I struggle with the idea that my victims might somehow be enjoying what happens to them.

I will get round to finishing State of Emergency, I promise. Handling the four different victims is proving harder than I'd hoped.

No objections at all – I'd be honoured.

Many thanks for your kind words - and, yes, I struggle with the idea that my victims might somehow be enjoying what happens to them.

I will get round to finishing State of Emergency, I promise. Handling the four different victims is proving harder than I'd hoped.[/QUOT

I wrote in this thread: "And one other thing that sets you apart, and that I particularly enjoy; your victims never experience that "fire in their loins" bit while undergoing their ordeals. They never discover their "true submissive nature" and revel in their subjugation and torture as 99.9% of victims in this genre do."

I may have put that a little too forcefully. I was thinking primarily of the stories that assume that all women have a submissive nature and long to be abused. (eye roll) Or stories where the "victim" is presented as being stupid, or impossibly gullible, or apparently self destructive, and those are the only plausible reasons she responds as she does. It just comes down to good writing, and of course a big part of that is establishing a believable character. Windar's "Trabbian Justice" comes to mind. I really enjoyed that story and the main character is aroused by her humiliation and punishment. Obviously we wouldn't be reading these stories and fantasizing about these activities if we didn't identify with the urges to experience them.

Hi Jon Smithie, its a great idea! I'm also a big fan of "Miss Berkeley's Voyage", and to know there will be a second part is just amazing!

BTW, will you get a chance to finish "Slavery 101"? The plot in this story is awesome! really hard to find on other stories.

Back
Top Bottom