Miss Berkeley's Voyage

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi Jon Smithie, its a great idea! I'm also a big fan of "Miss Berkeley's Voyage", and to know there will be a second part is just amazing!

BTW, will you get a chance to finish "Slavery 101"? The plot in this story is awesome! really hard to find on other stories.
Wow, Tox, what a memory you have! I wrote "Slavery 101" years ago! No, sorry to say, I probably never will write a part two to that. But thanks for the encouragement, it really motivates me to know that at least one person read a previous story of mine, and that a story concerning "Mina Berkeley's Voyage" might be read and enjoyed by others as well. No guarantees, but maybe I'll stop fantasizing about it and actually start writing it (LOL)!

Seriously Jon, "Slavery 101" is incredible. A story where beautiful nice young women are pretending or enacting cruel situations from the past and getting stuck on that situation FOR REAL!! Wow! it's just amazing.

Seriously Jon, "Slavery 101" is incredible. A story where beautiful nice young women are pretending or enacting cruel situations from the past and getting stuck on that situation FOR REAL!! Wow! it's just amazing.
Thanks, Tox. You've motivated me so much I've started working on "Mina Berkeley's Voyage." I'm a very slow writer so it might take a while. I plan to post it in parts, so maybe that will keep me going. Yeah, I love the theme you mention above about beautiful, nice young women enacting cruel situations from the past and getting stuck in them. FYI I wrote another story with that theme called ". . . And The Truth Shall Set You Free." It's on the Rape, Pillage and Plunder website, which is a paysite. Unfortunately I didn't save a copy for myself, otherwise I would post it here.

Jon, one last question before your new story "Mina Berkeley's Voyage" comes out:

Could you recommend authors with similar plots to "Slavery 101"?

I've written the first (very short) chapter of "Mina Berkeley's Voyage." I'll post it asap. Unfortunately the word processor app I use apparently isn't supported on this site, so I suspect I'll have to type it directly to the thread. I should have it up in a day or two.

In answer to your question above, Tox, I can't think of any stories that really pushed my buttons with a plot similar to "Slavery 101," that is, of a individual or group trying to reenact an aspect of slavery in a historically accurate way. But of course it depends on how similar you mean. Gagged Utopia has some good stories on the general theme of an interested but reluctant person getting in over her head. "Just Browsing," "Lost At Sea," "Fashion Faux Pas," and "The Fifth Photograph," all come to mind. I liked "Tracey's Medieval Humiliation" too. I believe that's on Indian Outlaw's Stripping Board (?)

I've written the first (very short) chapter of "Mina Berkeley's Voyage." I'll post it asap. Unfortunately the word processor app I use apparently isn't supported on this site, so I suspect I'll have to type it directly to the thread. I should have it up in a day or two.

In answer to your question above, Tox, I can't think of any stories that really pushed my buttons with a plot similar to "Slavery 101," that is, of a individual or group trying to reenact an aspect of slavery in a historically accurate way. But of course it depends on how similar you mean. Gagged Utopia has some good stories on the general theme of an interested but reluctant person getting in over her head. "Just Browsing," "Lost At Sea," "Fashion Faux Pas," and "The Fifth Photograph," all come to mind. I liked "Tracey's Medieval Humiliation" too. I believe that's on Indian Outlaw's Stripping Board (?)
Copy the text and paste him in the textfield. Post reply.

Save in you text processor the text in a other format. You can .doc, .docx and .txt-files upload here.

Thank you very much Jon! Now please concentrate on "Mina Berkeley's Voyage"

After a lot of work from Kindinov, I now have an illustrated version of the story.
Excellent Illustrations! Kindinov is to be congratulated.

Evocative and sugesstive while leaving the viewer ti fill in the rest from his imagination. Many other illustrations are jarring or force you to see teh secen thier way. These are very very good.

Any chance for similar for either SOE The student or for Scapegoat? I can dream:)

Excellent Illustrations! Kindinov is to be congratulated.

Evocative and sugesstive while leaving the viewer ti fill in the rest from his imagination. Many other illustrations are jarring or force you to see teh secen thier way. These are very very good.

Any chance for similar for either SOE The student or for Scapegoat? I can dream:)
Yes, to both. SOE The Student very soon, the Scapegoat in a few weeks.

I discovered the writing of King Diocletian (@King Diocletian) many years ago when I read “Miss Berkeley’s Voyage” on Ralphus, and recall being very much struck by the context, the detail and the whole ‘believability’ of the story, and I know that his inspiration for Elizabeth was the gorgeous Keira Knightly (now clearly evident through the excellent illustrations that adorn the tale). It was that same story which first attracted me to the wonderful site, CruxForums, when I saw the sequel to “Miss Berekley’s Voyage” in a search result.

Recently, Via this very thread, I came across his work ‘Scapegoat’ and have been equally moved by it. The whole context, the detail, each stroke of the scourging being described and the beauty inherent to the ‘heroine’, makes for a stunning mix. I have read and re-read it many times this past week.

I am not certain who he had in mind to play the part of Katherine, but given the performance of Miss Knightly in “… Voyage …” I suspect that he re-contracted her in for this epic too.

With that in mind, I have taken the liberty (and I really hope that he nor anyone else, minds) of creating the attached set of picture manipulations depicting scenes from ‘Scapegoat’ starring Miss Knightly. Once again, her performance was first class. I have let Diocletian know directly that I have done this, and would be delighted if you let me know what you think of them. Hopefully you will think the set is an apt reflection of another superb story.

Attachments

• Scapegoat 01 - The Scapegoat.jpeg
    Scapegoat 01 - The Scapegoat.jpeg
    255.9 KB · Views: 216
  • Scapegoat 02 - Strip to Your Shift.jpeg
    Scapegoat 02 - Strip to Your Shift.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 213
  • Scapegoat 03 - Take Her Breasts.jpeg
    Scapegoat 03 - Take Her Breasts.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 215
  • Scapegoat 04 - Focus on the Whip.jpeg
    Scapegoat 04 - Focus on the Whip.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 214
  • Scapegoat 05 - Ladies-in-Waiting Stripped.jpeg
    Scapegoat 05 - Ladies-in-Waiting Stripped.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 215
  • Scapegoat 06 - Humiliated and Scourged.jpeg
    Scapegoat 06 - Humiliated and Scourged.jpeg
    161 KB · Views: 224
  • Scapegoat 07 - Katherina Stumbled and Fell.jpeg
    Scapegoat 07 - Katherina Stumbled and Fell.jpeg
    287.8 KB · Views: 225
  • Scapegoat 08 - Justice has been Done.jpeg
    Scapegoat 08 - Justice has been Done.jpeg
    281 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Russian illustrator Kindinov began to draw the story, as he previously did with "Miss Berkeley's Voyage", but he seems to have stopped it, as you can see here:

Back
Top Bottom