Missing Members - any news?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Missing a computer for weeks! Terrible!:eeek:
Particularly in these lockdown times!:yikes:
It would make me very...:loco::loco::loco:
God, you are back now!
Mine was out for an hour, doing a Windows update. It just said 'it needed to restart' not that it would be out for an hour! 'Updating... 7% Do not turn off your computer. This may take a while.' :mad::doh: :rolleyes::facepalm:

I've just noticed in the birthday lists, Alicia7. She was quite active here when I was first around, she stopped posting in 2013 but was visiting up to May 2020. I think she may have been in PM or other private contact with some members here, and just wonder whether there's any (non-confidential) news of her?

MahaShiva

@MahaShiva has been away for three months. One of his last posts was on mvalim's thread on 21 April, in which he confirmed that he had not completed any new artwork since the termination of his DeviantArt account. Real life commitments had been making demands on his time, and he had become involved in an online computer game.

He has a large number of friends and fans here, including many originally from Crux Foundation and DeviantArt. I hope he will resume his activity with us before too long.

Last edited by a moderator:

MahaShiva

@MahaShiva has been away for three months. One of his last posts was on mvalim's thread on 21 April, in which he confirmed that he had not completed any new artwork since the termination of his DeviantArt account. Real life commitments had been making demands on his time, and he had become involved in an online computer game.

He has a large number of friends and fans here, including many originally from Crux Foundation and DeviantArt. I hope he will resume his activity with us before too long.

We were pretty good friends on Deviant Art, before we both got booted out. Always enjoyed talking to him, and I hope he returns.

Back
Top Bottom