Missing Members - any news?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Several members have noticed the sudden disappearance of our very valued member @malins since mid-October,
I'm just bumping this Announcement thread in case anyone has had any contact or news?

Last edited:
Several members have noticed the sudden disappearance of our very valued member @malins since mid-October,
I had noticed this, but malins has a habit of dropping off for months at a time, and then coming back (often with another unfinished story :D ). I was trying not to worry about her. Hopefully she will be back soon with some more interesting witch pictures. :)

I'm just bumping this Announcement thread in case anyone has had any contact or news?
I am sure that it is a matter of running a course and then taking a break.
Possibly, a simple change of life.

So many of us, try to be seen and for whatever reason find a purpose more challenging.

;)

Does anyone know what happened to Piper Marie? She seemed quite active, in early 2018, but suddenly stopped all activity after April 28, 2018. Apparently she was of some interest - enough for me to actually follow her. She joined in 2013 (2 years before me) and seems to have had off and on activity.

I've had a message from Malins - she's okay, but illness in the family and other RL problems have kept her away from the Forums and are likely to do so for some time. Of course, I've wished her well and hope she'll have better news in the new year - I'm sure her many friends and followers will all share in that.

I've had a message from Malins - she's okay, but illness in the family and other RL problems have kept her away from the Forums and are likely to do so for some time. Of course, I've wished her well and hope she'll have better news in the new year - I'm sure her many friends and followers will all share in that.
Good to hear. Wishing her well and hope things improve.

At a time when we look back and remember, a member who 'went missing' at the New Year 2017 has been on my mind, My Martinet, a keen contributor to our BDSM content. I notice on his profile @KurvyKate asked for news back in April this year, but none came and I didn't notice her query. https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/members/mymartinet.5994/

In fact, he sadly passed away, soon after his last activity here at the beginning of January 2017. He was in quite regular communication with me, he told me in September 2016 he'd been taken ill and into hospital while on holiday in the New Forest. It was evidently pretty serious, but he was able to return home in time for Christmas. However, I had a message from him early in the New Year saying he'd been in a bad way over the holiday, his family had had difficulty in getting medical help, but he was then waiting for an ambulance. That was the last I heard of him.

Regrettably, the member he was frantically concerned for at that time, 'Tash', aka Celtic Virgin, was actually pretending to be terminally ill with cancer. MM had lost a RL woman friend not long earlier with cancer, and he was desperately worried by the tales this member was telling (as were many others of us). His messages to her on his profile and in a great many public posts make heartbreaking reading. In fact, Melissa had begun to spot something suspicious, but sadly it wasn't until February, when 'Tash' was supposedly dying, that we had found decisive proof that we were being cruelly fooled- so poor MM must have died still fretting about this wretched trickster.

He was another good man - he'd seen service in NI during the troubles, including some very nasty experiences, and his contributions here, including some still active threads that he started, remain a reminder of his support for our kinky site.

Last edited:
At a time when we look back and remember, a member who 'went missing' at the New Year 2017 has been on my mind, My Martinet, a keen contributor to our BDSM content. I notice on his profile @KurvyKate asked for news back in April this year, but none came and I didn't notice her query. https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/members/mymartinet.5994/

In fact, he sadly passed away, soon after his last activity here at the beginning of January 2017. He was in quite regular communication with me, he told me in September 2016 he'd been taken ill and into hospital while on holiday in the New Forest. It was evidently pretty serious, but he was able to return home in time for Christmas. However, I had a message from him early in the New Year saying he'd been in a bad way over the holiday, his family had had difficulty in getting medical help, but he was then waiting for an ambulance. That was the last I heard of him.

Regrettably, the member he was frantically concerned for at that time, 'Tash', aka Celtic Virgin, was actually pretending to be terminally ill with cancer. MM had lost a RL woman friend not long earlier with cancer, and he was desperately worried by the tales this member was telling (as were many others of us). His messages to her on his profile and in a great many public posts make heartbreaking reading. In fact, Melissa had begun to spot something suspicious, but sadly it wasn't until February, when 'Tash' was supposedly dying, that we had found decisive proof that we were being cruelly fooled- so poor MM must have died still fretting about this wretched trickster.

He was another good man - he'd seen service in NI during the troubles, including some very nasty experiences, and his contributions here, including some still active threads that he started, remain a reminder of his support for our kinky site.
Sad news, again. Anyway, thanks for informing us, Eul.

Eul in particular deals with these tragedies and communicates them in a really sensitive, sympathetic and caring way. She deserves our deepest thanks and appreciation for that.

Back
Top Bottom