Missing Members - any news?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have not heard from Dorothy since the day she dropped off. We usually kept in sporadic touch as she loved sending me story ideas and telling me erotic dreams she had. And I've not seen any activity from her on other websites she used to visit. Also, I've not heard from family members, even though I finally sent out two additional emails to them asking for details. Sadly, I fear the worse.

I also fear for many of you. The high prices necessary to keep the power running may prevent many of you from having the electricity necessary for getting online this winter to visit your favorite website.

Bad times are ahead. Better get ready for the rapture and get right with Jesus to avoid what's coming. I, too, will be dropping offline, perhaps as early as the end of September when millions go missing. What a great event to conjure up story ideas, eh? I already have one in the draft stage.

I have not heard from Dorothy since the day she dropped off. We usually kept in sporadic touch as she loved sending me story ideas and telling me erotic dreams she had. And I've not seen any activity from her on other websites she used to visit. Also, I've not heard from family members, even though I finally sent out two additional emails to them asking for details. Sadly, I fear the worse.

I also fear for many of you. The high prices necessary to keep the power running may prevent many of you from having the electricity necessary for getting online this winter to visit your favorite website.

Bad times are ahead. Better get ready for the rapture and get right with Jesus to avoid what's coming. I, too, will be dropping offline, perhaps as early as the end of September when millions go missing. What a great event to conjure up story ideas, eh? I already have one in the draft stage.
Well, thanks for the update, Riwa, and please let us know if you do hear from Dorothy.

I've wondered what's happened to Dorothy too, since she has also disappeared from The Dark Spot, where she was a constant contributor. Please let us know if you hear anything.

And, if this Rapture were real, I doubt any one of us on this site would be going anywhere.:devil:

I've wondered what's happened to Dorothy too, since she has also disappeared from The Dark Spot, where she was a constant contributor. Please let us know if you hear anything.

And, if this Rapture were real, I doubt any one of us on this site would be going anywhere.:devil:
Not going anywhere in the Rapture is a good thing. Paul says that "those of us who are still alive will meet the Lord in the air" (the Thessalonians were told the dead would rise first after they wondered what would happen if one died before Jesus came again). Jesus himself in Acts floats up until he is hidden by a cloud. I guess folks back then didn't realize it is COLD up there, and even before you're out of the atmosphere on your way past the moon the air gets pretty thin. It is also not clear where people are to be raptured to (Jupiter and Venus aren't very hospitable). It sounds like the whole concept needs work.

Back
Top Bottom