Mistress’s Surprise

Go to CruxDreams.com

Loinclothslave

slave to the whip
I’ve posted a less developed version of this in reply to a story thread, but I’ve added some more depth to it and want to write more. Apologies to those who’ve already read this, but I promise some juicy sequences to follow. Also expanded the middle of it a bit. Lmk what you think of it please... (Ls)

Mistress’s surprise.

Friday’s are always a day of intense anticipation. As the working week finishes my Alt-life begins.

My wife is also my Mistress and she loves my fantasies as so many are compatible with hers. She understands my needs to be a degraded slave but she is inventive as well. It was her idea that I should wear a loincloth skirt for my underwear on weekdays. I am under standing instructions to take off my workday gear when I arrive home and to put on my heavy shackles and collar/leash.

We often discuss our fantasies and one day she mentions that she sometimes wished I was her lesbian lover. I mentioned that I was curious about cross dressing and sissification.

Our conversation of course wasn’t quite this straight forward. Here is how we usually discuss such matters, in character:

“Worthless slave, I should take a lesbian mistress to further torment you!”

“I am your slave, you may do anything to me!”

Of course she then gives me a dozen strokes of the lash for insubordination!

A few weeks later it is Friday night and I have four days off. Mistress wants to go on vacation so when I come home she has packed our bags. She found us a nice bnb in a secluded valley at some nearby mountains. On such occasions I put on a new outfit and wear vanilla clothes over the top.

But something is wrong, not only is my basement dungeon room empty of the vanilla covering, my loincloths are nowhere to be seen...

My mistress calls me into her bedroom. Ah, there you are, come here. I want you to shave your entire body for me, I will help.

Every surface hair in my body is meticulous delipidated by use of razor and creams. I then clean myself deeply, using very feminine soaps and lotions as I can’t find my normal ones

She calls me to her bedroom

On the bed is a really sexy belly-dancer style outfit, very feminine, in pink.

It looks a bit big for her I think dumbly when she says, put these on!

The skirt is almost see through in a tabard style, barely reaching my knees. The halter top is meant to cover the breasts and not much else. “Add these” handing me super realistic pads to fill in the breast part of the top... Somehow the prosthetics gave me the appearance of having c cup breast and even nipples plus formed a realistic looking cleavage under the silky fabric.

She has me stand and makes some adjustments. She then places cute earrings on me, and helps me apply make up and paint my nails. I understand now why she has asked me to grow out my hair for the past year, as she now styles it and shapes it into a far more feminine style. Fortunately my hair grows long and straight, she can do almost anything with it. Trust mistress to have had a long term plan.

Next, the piece de resistance. Cute and slim leather cuffs for my ankles and wrists, joined by a thin (but durable) chain. She locks a similar collar to my neck with a longer leash chain.

My feet are to remain bare. She pulls out a short riding whip and tests her aim on my exposed flesh a few times.

Finally, satisfied with my look, she sets herself to rights. She puts on a long tight soft fabric black skirt, and her black hair matched her outfit beautifully. She wears her knee high black boots and puts on her belt with a long whip curled in a holster on her right hip. She wears a tight white crop top with her nipples clearly outlined by its soft material.

I am so turned on already and we haven’t left the house! She asks me to kneel to again check my look.

Perfect!

We leave the house, and she leaves me in chains. This isn’t the first time I’ve been dressed in character, but never before was I kept in chains for the car trip.

It is a 2 hour drive to the air bnb so I try to get comfortable to relax. When she misses the turnoff I politely point this out ”hey, you missed it!”

Bad mistake, we are in character, I may not speak without permission. Mistress pulls over quickly and tells me to get out. It’s a busy road, anyone can see me and it’s only dusk, the highway busy...

“Remain standing. I will not waste my effort or allow you to soil your pretty outfit! Stand still. She carries the short whip and whips me twenty times. She breaks the skin several times, but wipes the blood off quickly, and applies an astringent to stop blood flowing from the cuts. Of course, anyone who sees my fresh stripes will instantly recognise them as whip marks.

“Silence now, you are my slave girl and you must not speak. If necessary I do have a ball gag.”

As she drives away we head towards the nearby beach resort town. She drives to a swanky hotel and drives up to the valet service. I am astonished, the lobby is busy with guests checking in!

The valet opens her door first and as she steps out he is clearly distracted. Clearly Mistress has done a good job with me, he can’t decide if to stare at me or her. My skimpier outfit attracts his attention the most. He either doesn’t see or doesn’t care about my chains!

Mistress opens my door and has me step out, discretely snapping the leash to my collar.. “now, walk two paces behind me and do not look up at anyone. Walk slightly to my right hand side so everyone can see your pretty outfit.”

Even though I have been shaved, I’m rather concerned by the see through skirt. Anyone staring surely would see my now hard cock.

A porter comes out and she directs him to collect our luggage as we walk in. My chains make a cute clink as I move, but as they are not heavy chains it’s an unobtrusive sound, the kind a heavy necklace makes or a Chanel bag.

No one seems to mind my bare feet either - I guess a “no shoes- no service” policy doesn’t work so well in a beach town!

We check in, me dutifully behind Mistress. I want to flee to our room but Mistress is in no hurry. As we turn towards the elevators our porter brings our bags from behind, and I’m certain he is staring at me. Surely he can see the fresh whip marks. I glance over my shoulder, he not only smirks, but his eyes are popping out of his head. A concierge leads the way... as we enter the lift, he presses our floor as the porter enters.

As the doors close Mistress shocks me:
“ on your knees now, kiss the hem of my skirt.”

She whips me as the elevator takes us to our floor, as the doors open she astonishes me, passing my leash to the concierge! “Can you hold this and lead us to our suite please? I have to open my purse. “

“Slave-girl, on your knees and crawl for this nice man!”

I obey! My face is flush with embarrassment! We approach the Suite and we enter. Mistress follows us from the rear, closing the door and clicking the deadbolt.

“Gentlemen, here is your tip, “ handing each a $50 note.

“I am afraid my companion has forgotten her purse tonight, but I think she can still tip you”

I am neither gay nor bisexual, I can see what is about to happen but must accept my fate. In character, I am always an obedient slave!

“On your knees, you know what to do, whore! Do not mess up your face or hair though!

The men knew what to do, they had already unzipped their flies! They didn’t need much encouragement, particularly when mistress began whipping my back as I sucked them off. Her instructions were clear, the only way to avoid getting too messy was to swallow their load!

I polished them off quickly. By the time I finished off the porter, the concierge looked ready for seconds! Mistress thankfully ushered them away!

“Okay, time to freshen up, we’re going out!”

I was so humiliated by now, and extremely turned on!

“You may not come without my saying so, understand? You may answer”

“Yes Mistress “

“Now let’s tidy you up. Oh, those whip marks are quite impressive honey!” She applied a little foundation and powder to cover the worst of the welts but I was sure it was obvious to everyone what showed on my midriff, especially my back.

she re did my make up quite heavily using shading to make me appear more feminine. Mauve eye liner, eye shadow, and lipstick complimented my outfit beautifully, but probably served to make a spectacle of me at the same time.

Mistress also tidied herself up, and put in her sparkling Diamond earrings.

She then produced another surprise for me! The nipple clamps had a gold chain linking my breasts and a fine chain hanging from the midpoint hanging to a large pearl. And I was given sexy 3 inch heels. “Those will pump up your games nicely! What do you think?”

“Oh mistress, how do you do it? I almost look like a glamorous whore now!”

I noticed mistress brought a large Coach hand bag, so was sure she’d have plenty of tricks up her sleeve.

We returned to the lobby and the concierge practically ran to assist us! Mistress asked him to arrange a cab, and in short order we were on the way to a new adventure.

It is dinner time and we have to wait for a cab. I’d have been content to hide in a corner before someone noticed my chains, leash and whip marks, instead I was being lead around while mistress made small talk. My face was aflame with embarrassment and I wanted to sink under the floor as she flirted with an old colleague !

After several minutes I thought I would die in the spot as she introduced me as “Sarah”. She placed her left arm on my shoulder, partly obscuring the leash and chain.

He’d been distracted but now he was practically salivating as he took in my face, my skimpy outfit, my legs, my crotch... oh my God what if he...?

As he was undressing me with his eyes he introduced himself and he wasn’t looking at my hand as he raised it to kiss in greeting. He was so focused on my “breasts” to really notice I had to lean awkwardly as my wrist cuff chains followed my hand.

Thankfully at this moment our cab arrived and I was able to make my escape. As we exit the lobby, I see he’s noticed something, he’s no doubt picked up on either my chains or whip marks because he’s actually following us and he’s staring at my lower half. “Sarah?” He cries out just as we enter the taxi...

Hoping mistress will take us somewhere quiet it comes as no surprise by now that mistress is greatly enjoying making a spectacle of me.
One of the swankiest establishments in town, the Stork, no less. I am sure I am underdressed for their strict dress code but I discover the natural advantage the feminine gender has in skirting such petty concerns.

It turns out we have reservations and I see mistress handing 2 c notes to the Maitre’d. He certainly notices my chains, but they are dainty and he thinks I’m a cute girl. He’s staring at my tits so much I’m sure he doesn’t notice the leash or whip marks.

We are lead to a table not in some quiet corner but in the busy central section where movers and shakers go just to be seen! A million eyes stare at us and by the whispers I know it’s not all positive attention... Whispers of “slipping standards”, “modern girls”. “No class”, and I was certain I heard “sluts!” Of course this turned me on.

As we made our order, mistress played a new game, tugging the pearl attached to my nipple clamps! I don’t know what the waiter thought as I panted away and mistress ordered for both of us. As he turned his back, blocking us from the closest tables, he flinched as a whip cracked but when he glanced back noticed nothing. Of course it was mistress slashing me once with the short whip again.
Oh Ghod, we surely were going to be thrown out, possibly arrested !

Mistress knew how to play, people don’t necessarily see the totally unexpected when it’s fleeting. She teased me relentlessly through all three courses. Playing with and tugging my pearl, causing me to moan. Getting more reckless with the short whip making me whimper.

After dessert was finished she had them order a cab. We were called shortly after and mistress transformed. In her booming voice “on your knees, slavegirl!!” She took out the single tail whip, which she’d worn as a belt, and whipped me forward, crawling, right out of the restaurant! People were shocked silent for several moments and then an almighty ruckus. Most taunted us for being common whores with cries of “throw them out” drawing cheers. We were already halfway out when shouts of “call the police” began ringing out...

My eyes pleaded that we should hurry, but mistress would have none of it “crawl, slavegirl!” Whoosh-tack! Whoosh-tack!! Whoosh-Tack!!!

Thank Ghod the cab was there! Mistress took out another C note to indicate to the driver we were serious. I suspect the driver was more turned on than intending to abandon these odd customers but a c note always helps with encouragement.

After such a curious evening I wondered what was next in store? I would be content to return to the hotel now, I’d already felt I was going to have an extreme orgasm as soon as I was allowed to.

It turned mistress had other ideas as she removed the pearl from my nipple chain, attaching the chain to my wrist chain. another to the ankle chains. She removed my shoes

As we drive, Mistress produced a speculum gag, forcing my mouth widely open, tieing it tightly and locking it in place with a padlock.

“We mustn’t spoil the image by allowing you to speak!”

Mistress paid the cab driver outside one of the seediest bars I’ve ever seen in my life! She led me in crawling and now, and I noticed as I crawled my nipple clamps were tugged cruelly as i... the place was half empty, and was mainly full of men. I noticed the cab driver following us in as well...

“Can any of you help me here? I need to teach this whore how to suck cock properly so she can pay her pimp... anyone of you able to help? Everyone stood up, including the two skanky looking girls...

I was mortified. Then it got worse, “let’s do this in the back alley!”

For the first man, she held my leash as I sucked him off, using the large whip to flog me as I sucked.

As the next volunteer stepped forward she attached my leash to the nearby water pipe, locking it in place with a padlock. She continued to whip me as he emptied his load.

Next up she offered the cruel lash to one of the men to whip me while I sucked the rest off, “take it in turns, have fun”

“I’ll see you later!” And she turned and walked away!

“Aaah aaah ack “ I gurgled in panic....

My fear was palpable, I was chained there, I couldn’t escape, what would they do to me when they discovered I was a man?

I learned how to be a girl that night! I sucked them like a whore, I moaned in girly ecstasy to the whip, and as they became interested in fucking my vagina I discovered men also love to fuck a tight arse, especially if the girl cries a little tear at each stroke. Particularly if they can whip the slave girl as they go. It also helped that I was on my knees and my shackles were tied in front of me, access was difficult. I had to hope no one was too forceful about doggy style!

After 3 hours of such degradation, including other randoms from the street or whatever ( I suppose word was spreading), Mistress reappeared.

“Ok wrap it up boys, finish what your doing, it’s time to get this whore to earn her keep”

They began to protest but after I finished the last one things became tenser until mistress showed them her snub-nosed Smith and Wesson, they backed off.

I now had whip marks all over my body and my skirt was torn, soaked in blood, piss and cum. The halter was also soiled but still largely intact...

Mistress was detaching the speculum gag:

I was utterly exhausted and a little mad at mistress to abandon me so - anything could have happened! She guessed by my look.

“You see, slave-girl, I was just around the corner watching the whole time, I was ready if needed.”

I was so pitifully grateful I groveled before her, kissing her beautiful skirt..

“ oh, Mistress, I should never even for one moment have doubted you. Thank you! Please now, I beg you, please whip me here and allow your slave girl to come while I pleasure you through your soft skirt?!”

I sucked her off through the soft fabric of her skirt while she whipped me and allowed me to masturbate- she would tell me when to come when she was ready...after 30 minutes my back was bloody, Mistress had orgasmed several times so lay herself in that dirty alley, and drew her sexy skirt up to my dick inside..
Another 15 minutes “cum for me, Slave Girl, come for me now!”
We came together in a devastating explosion of ecstasy- later agreeing the best of our lives! So far!

When we came back to the hotel later, only the porter was there, when he saw me he nearly fainted before offering to take us to our suite. Mistress told him to back off, and showed him her camera phone footage of him being sucked off by me. Given I was in chains and was being beaten, it could look pretty bad for him. In return for giving us the footage of my whipped and chained body coming through at 4am, and then wiping it clean, we would destroy his tape, and he could have a large tip, suggesting $5,000 for his trouble. He agreed on the condition we forget the tip if he could just be sucked off by the slave girl while he whipped her.

With Mistress’s blessing, I obliged...

Of course we kept the hotel footage instead of destroying it, it has become one of my favourite videos! Mistress also had plenty of footage of my humiliation in the restaurant plus degradation in the alley as well!

“I think we may have a profitable business potential here, slave girl, what do you think?”

“Oh mistress, can we? I have 4 vacation days left, perhaps I can earn enough to pay for that new car you were thinking about?!”

“What a good idea, I love you Slave girl, my lesbian boy slave!”

“I love you Mistress, and your whip!”

After she put me in the shower still in my chains and torn outfit, I curled up at the foot of Mistress’s bed, still wet and covered in welts. Content slave girl looking forward to whoring herself under mistress’s watchful whip...

TBC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom