Mixed artwork by ruoliuming

Go to CruxDreams.com
I actually recognize some of the characters--the numbers, mostly, but also the first. "Shining" or "bright". That is why they chose to call themselves Ming? Or was it just luck that the founder had that name? (People tend to forget that even in revered eras of the past there was a lot of sleazy politics.)
In fact, why the Ming dynasty is called Ming even in China is much debated and there are probably three different explanations:

1. First, Ming(明) is made up of the sun(日) on the left and the moon(月) on the right, which means bright in Chinese. The first emperor of the Ming dynasty, Zhu YuanZhang(朱元璋), was one of the rebels at the end of the Yuan(元) dynasty and the rebel army that he belongs to belongs to Bailian Religion organization. Bailian Religion encouraged the people to oppose the rule of the Yuan dynasty by declaring that "darkness will pass and light will come." So it is also called "the light religion" and the leader of the Bailian Religion was called "king of Ming(明王)". Zhu YuanZhang admitted that he was Bailian Religion rebel army, so the country was named Ming.

2. Some people believe that after the death of the old king and the young king of Ming (After the death of the old king of Ming, Zhu YuanZhang called back to the young king of Ming, but the king was in the way of the mysterious drowned, so some people suspect that Zhu killed the young king, in order to master the leadership of the rebel.), Zhu YuanZhang, in order to establish his leadership and legitimacy, and at the same time to win over the people, so he continued to set the country as Ming.

3. The third theory involves the five elements(五行) of China. The ancient Chinese believed that the world consisted of five elements: gold(金), wood(木), water(水), fire(火) and earth(土), the five elements originate from each other and mutual restraint. The five elements theory permeates every aspect of life, also includes words, so at that time, the Yuan dynasty was not completely defeated, and the Yuan in the five elements belongs to water, is negative, Ming belongs to fire, is positive. The rebels hope the positive Ming can restrain the negative Yuan.

Apparently, after the long journey, the Romans generously gave her a good rest in the desert. ;)

View attachment 713967
Nail her now....her body is lusting for it....nipples are fully erect and her pussy looks very excited....but maybe she should be anally raped first by all the guards ...then...spended with a leg spreader on first for at least 100 beautiful stripes....she will then be lusting even more for her nailing...

The Roman soldiers did not kill the queen, they just stunned and captured her so that they could offer Rome a precious gift!

Boudica (after).jpg

And so they crucified and put her on public display, naked under the blazing sun, just inside the city wall in a heavily trafficked place where her suffering would attract a sizable crowd.

Time travel is not always pleasant, especially when lethal weapons are not allowed.

Laura is a Time-Space Administration Bureau agent who was ordered to protect scientists when they travel in time, but the wrong coordinates allowed them to be discovered by Roman soldiers. Laura was eventually captured by the Romans to cover the safe evacuation of the scientists. The scientists who managed to return to the modern age told the Time-Space Administration Bureau, and the incompetent administrator, after long meeting and discussions, finally a rescue team was sent. Laura's boyfriend was in the line too, but apparently they arrived too late......

Captured time traveler . A failed rescue.jpg

Time travel is not always pleasant, especially when lethal weapons are not allowed.

Laura is a Time-Space Administration Bureau agent who was ordered to protect scientists when they travel in time, but the wrong coordinates allowed them to be discovered by Roman soldiers. Laura was eventually captured by the Romans to cover the safe evacuation of the scientists. The scientists who managed to return to the modern age told the Time-Space Administration Bureau, and the incompetent administrator, after long meeting and discussions, finally a rescue team was sent. Laura's boyfriend was in the line too, but apparently they arrived too late......

View attachment 744182

Love it! Marvelous pic, and a story with a lot of potential to it. I admit to being a sucker for time travel stories :)
One of the oddities of time travel is what we see here, the administrator wasted time and the rescue team was sent too late. Too late? How can they be late when they can presumably arrive any time they like?

I did start writing a crux time travel story myself back in the early 2000s, I must return to it one day and try to finish it.

Love it! Marvelous pic, and a story with a lot of potential to it. I admit to being a sucker for time travel stories :)
One of the oddities of time travel is what we see here, the administrator wasted time and the rescue team was sent too late. Too late? How can they be late when they can presumably arrive any time they like?

I did start writing a crux time travel story myself back in the early 2000s, I must return to it one day and try to finish it.

She also doesn’t look quite dead to me. Doesn’t the TSAB have MEDEVAC teams?

View attachment 744182
Love your work ruoliuming :) I posted a story with pic's some time ago on the foundation about Lara Croft going back in time. Here's the pic's and story that inspired me.
Tomb Raider

Hi everyone, has been awhile since I posted. I found a cheap Lara Croft shape, so did some test pictures based on a story by Richard Hardin called Tomb Raider out of time. Where a wealthy client sends Lara back in time to retrieve artifacts from Jesus's crucifixion. Of course she gets caught at the site and ends up being crucified along with 2 other women. Always liked the blend of ancient and modern. As I said, these are test pic's for now and I've included the story. Enjoy! Possum

Snapshot_330.jpgSnapshot_340.jpgSnapshot_344.jpgSnapshot_347.jpgSnapshot_356.jpgSnapshot_360.jpgSnapshot_368.jpgSnapshot_372.jpgSnapshot_374.jpg

Attachments

• Tomb Raider Out of Time.txt
    11.7 KB · Views: 234

Yes, this is a really sharp and difficult question to answer! I think maybe there are some rules for time travel? Maybe you can't go back to the same similar time point many times, which will affect the real time and space? This is not scientific research, that I think we can create a rule to explain this behavior. :)

Back
Top Bottom