Mixed artwork by ruoliuming

Go to CruxDreams.com
Love your work ruoliuming :) I posted a story with pic's some time ago on the foundation about Lara Croft going back in time. Here's the pic's and story that inspired me.
Tomb Raider

View attachment 744529View attachment 744532View attachment 744533View attachment 744536View attachment 744537View attachment 744538View attachment 744540View attachment 744541View attachment 744542
Yes, I have read this story, it gave me a great inspiration! The only regret is that it's too short. You should write more! ;) nice work!

Hi guys, I made a new cartoon! This is a story about a death penalty in the east named lingchi, and if you don't like a bloody scene please don't watch it. :)

Because the original file was so large, I had to compress it twice before uploading successfully. If you want a clearer version, please send me a private message.

Attachments

• 1919.pdf
    4.8 MB · Views: 5,151
The maps in the PDF file was not very clear due to compression, so I uploaded these two maps separately.

J.D map.png J.E map.png

And I've posted a message here about this alternate history in AD.1380:
If you're interested you can read that. ;)

Hi guys, I made a new cartoon! This is a story about a death penalty in the east named lingchi, and if you don't like a bloody scene please don't watch it. :)

Because the original file was so large, I had to compress it twice before uploading successfully. If you want a clearer version, please send me a private message.

Your work is great ! Love the way of story telling
BTW I would suggest pussy get cut in the start of ling chi, cause it can maximize the prisoner pain, if it was cut at last, prisoner already in a nearly die condition, which cannot suffer the most

P.S. can I have a clearer version?

Last edited by a moderator:

rouliuming, I note that 1919 has the same significance in Chinese history as 1776 in America's. And also in your extremely plausible alternate history.

I admit I don't get off on the bloody, ghastly execution depicted, but overall this is a well damn done story. Good work!

I inserted in our archive this remarkable comic. Thank you for sharing this work with us, @ruoliuming !

Your work is great ! Love the way of story telling
BTW I would suggest pussy get cut in the start of ling chi, cause it can maximize the prisoner pain, if it was cut at last, prisoner already in a nearly die condition, which cannot suffer the most

P.S. can I have a clearer version?
En, If it is about ten cuts lingchi, I think so too! But if there have too many cuts, if execution begins with the removal of the entire pussy, I'm afraid the girl will die quickly by excessive loss of blood. And if you want a clear version, please send me your email. :)

rouliuming, I note that 1919 has the same significance in Chinese history as 1776 in America's. And also in your extremely plausible alternate history.

I admit I don't get off on the bloody, ghastly execution depicted, but overall this is a well damn done story. Good work!
Yes, that's right! And I'm going to do another story about the Jing empire, about the wars it had with the European countries during its eastward expansion in North America, where the torture of the east and the west would intersect. And thanks for your support!

It very good to see your pics together in one thread :)

I really love it, it touch me a lot even without my favorite wooden donkey. I can feel all the way she feel, especially spent time with her childhood lover as the last moment. Her bravery..conflit scare moments, you illustrated well. I do like the pic she fisted tight after stripping, I feel her scary coated with courage. Actually she was afraid inside. You did so well @ruoliuming :)

I love your artworks. They are so amazing! And I think the execution could be improved in some respects. For example, the wooden column to which she was tied could be changed to a frame which has the similar shape to a doorframe. And then tied her hands and feet to the bilateral columns, so the executioner would be able to cut her back and buttocks.

I love your artworks. They are so amazing! And I think the execution could be improved in some respects. For example, the wooden column to which she was tied could be changed to a frame which has the similar shape to a doorframe. And then tied her hands and feet to the bilateral columns, so the executioner would be able to cut her back and buttocks.
With all due resptces, I feel current one in illustration is more erotic and perfect for me. And I believe we need to forget reality facts sometimes when we are creating beautiful fantasy in arts or writing what we obsessed ;)

It very good to see your pics together in one thread :)

I really love it, it touch me a lot even without my favorite wooden donkey. I can feel all the way she feel, especially spent time with her childhood lover as the last moment. Her bravery..conflit scare moments, you illustrated well. I do like the pic she fisted tight after stripping, I feel her scary coated with courage. Actually she was afraid inside. You did so well @ruoliuming :)
Haha, I also put a lot of emotion into that scene! If many people like wooden donkey, I will draw a "what if" version with wooden donkey. ;)

I've drawn doorframe before, so I just wanted a different way of binding this time.

With all due resptces, I feel current one in illustration is more erotic and perfect for me. And I believe we need to forget reality facts sometimes when we are creating beautiful fantasy in arts or writing what we obsessed ;)
Yep, I couldn't agree more!

Back
Top Bottom