Mixed artwork by ruoliuming

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ha, long time no see! A new work here:

- Young noblewoman: "NO!You can't do this! I'm a citizen! I'm a noble!"

- Roman soldier: "Sorry Lady but I can! Our Governor has stripped you of your nobility and citizenship, and I think we've given you enough decency along the way. For crucifixion, you are all equal. So now, you strip yourself or I strip you?"

- Young noblewoman: "NO! NO! That's impossible... please... you can't..."

- Captured barbarian girl: "HAHAHA! You know? I hate Rome, I hate everything in Rome, but I love this fairness, this fairness in Rome!"

Fairness in Rome.jpg

- Roman soldier: "Sorry Lady but I can! Our Governor has stripped you of your nobility and citizenship, and I think we've given you enough decency along the way. For crucifixion, you are all equal. So now, you strip yourself or I strip you?"

- Captured barbarian girl: "HAHAHA! You know? I hate Rome, I hate everything in Rome, but I love this fairness, this fairness in Rome!"

View attachment 1129678
It is wonderful to see you back, @ruoliuming, and in such good form! :)

View attachment 1129678
What a delicious scene!

View attachment 1129678
Long time no see and still great :)

Hi guys, I made a new cartoon! This is a story about a death penalty in the east named lingchi, and if you don't like a bloody scene please don't watch it. :)

Because the original file was so large, I had to compress it twice before uploading successfully. If you want a clearer version, please send me a private message.
Thank you for such a great work. I've sent you a message . Please reply me soon ♥ I'm excited

Last edited:
People everywhere, regardless of their place of birth or status in society, the shame and pain of crucifixion are the same. This is fairness in Rome.
Love the setting, would love to see them all fully crucified :)
Thanks for posting this here :p

People everywhere, regardless of their place of birth or status in society, the shame and pain of crucifixion are the same. This is fairness in Rome.

View attachment 1221750
Looks like this one has universal acclaim! And from many of my favorite artists!

Back
Top Bottom