Mixed Crucifixion (m/f)

Go to CruxDreams.com
How old are they?
All ages and all physical, all are equal before the cross
Are they naked?
Obviously, the humiliation caused by total nudity is part of the ordeal.
What kind of criminal have they committed?
They don't have to be criminals, it was common in ancient Rome to have anyone crucified for anything.
Ropes or nails?
Nails, without the slightest hesitation.
Whip before running? Or some other kind of punishment?
The classic course of the crucifixion, cruel flogging, "via crucis" before being nailed to the cross.
Or is it not running? Just a bdsm game? Or, maybe, training?
Impossible to consider the crucifixion as a game! It is capital punishment, an ultimate sanction.
X-cross or T-cross?
T-cross
Day or night?
Day so that, as an additional torture, the sun literally bakes the condemned.
And maybe someone wants to join them?
The crucified are exposed naked to the crowd who should have the right to touch them everywhere in order to humiliate them a little more.

Mixed crucifixion

(Sorry for my English)

Women and man. Standing near their crosses.

How old are they?
Age is not the case best is probably around 30 for males, for females below 25 or above 70 but skinny
So take a family
Are they naked?
yes
What kind of criminal they did?
sodomy incest.
Ropes or nails?
ropes, nails gone out for building the cross-
Whipping before executing? Or other kind of punishment?
whipping, raping, raphanosis
Or it's not executing? Just bdsm game? Or, maybe, training?
historical
X-crosses or T-crosses?
T and X mixed with cornu
Day or night?

And maybe somebody wants join them?)

This is the good start story and we could write it together.

What does that mean?
Raphanosis was a probably invented treatment of adulterer. In a greek comedy by Xenarchos it is said that a radish is put in the anus of the person doing the adultery. naturally without condom. However I tried it (second pic), the problem is the peek not the spices, but probably they cut it, I just washed.

rettich.jpg pic 1
figging.jpg pic2

Raphanosis was a probably invented treatment of adulterer. In a greek comedy by Xenarchos it is said that a radish is put in the anus of the person doing the adultery. naturally without condom. However I tried it (second pic), the problem is the peek not the spices, but probably they cut it, I just washed.

View attachment 971619 pic 1
View attachment 971622 pic2
I thought figging was only with ginger. I've heard that it burns, which makes sense.

I've not heard of radish being used. That seems like it would be a milder punishment.

I thought figging was only with ginger. I've heard that it burns, which makes sense.

I've not heard of radish being used. That seems like it would be a milder punishment.
Good point with radish it works fine and I think this is the historical method, figging is probably more S/M and BDSM stuff. Best probably, if you try it out and put some ginger in your asshole and tell us about it.

Good point with radish it works fine and I think this is the historical method, figging is probably more S/M and BDSM stuff. Best probably, if you try it out and put some ginger in your asshole and tell us about it.
Since I'm a Sadist & a Dom, lacking the masochist & sub tendencies, I'll pass, thank you.

That is an interesting point though, that there may be a difference between the ancient vs modern BDSM versions. Did the ancients not know about the benefits of ginger, or were they showing mercy?

Since I'm a Sadist & a Dom, lacking the masochist & sub tendencies, I'll pass, thank you.

That is an interesting point though, that there may be a difference between the ancient vs modern BDSM versions. Did the ancients not know about the benefits of ginger, or were they showing mercy?
Yes Ginger came to Europe in the 14th century. We do not know if the radish torture was used or just an invention in a play or a figure of speech. The people just may have been shocked by the idea that such a big thing as the radish could be put in in a greek citizen. No problem naturally with slaves, or females.

About mercy I do not know, it may depend how serious the crime of adultery is considered. If not so serious it might be more a symbolic act to put a radish in the adulterer and as I said, it is no problem to do that. I see a problem with the sigmoid column, but well we are not on a children's birthday, are we?

my MASTER has tormented me by shoving a shaved ginger root up my slave rectum, but not as a part of crucifixion. i can attest to the intense burning sensation of the anus that radiates through the bowels and elicits involuntary animal screams. HE has employed this torture twice as punishment for disobedience and i learned quickly to behave. i cannot imagine being crucified impaled on a ginger root cornu. my MASTER has applied an itching gel to my cornu for special crux sessions and that is almost unbearable, as i struggle violently to relieve the deep rectal itching and end up fucking myself to ejaculation.

my MASTER shaves/peels the outer layer of the ginger root and carves it so that the bulbous end cannot be easily dislodged from the anus. i am restrained, belly down, on a fucking bench, for this punishment. i would not wish it on anyone.

An illustration, from whole ginger root to dildo.ginger_edited.jpgmy MASTER always buys the largest, best branched ginger root HE can find and then peels and carves it like an artist. Great care must be taken in doing this, and if done correctly, there is sufficient oil in the ginger itself so that lubrication is not necessary. The intensity of the burn grows within a few minutes and usually lasts around 30 minutes.

I will add a comment as this exciting topic has been continued

Mixed crucifixion

(Sorry for my English)

Women and man. Standing near their crosses.

How old are they?
From 18 (or other age of consent) to 33 years old, the couple must be young and beautiful
Are they naked?
Yes!

What kind of criminal they did?
For example, a rapist and a runaway sex slave. Or a runaway slave and a whore. Or a couple of adulterers. Or an innocent couple who were "executed" for doing nothing wrong. Or voluntary sacrifices may be something else. The crime of those sentenced to crucifixion should not cause real harm to others, but should be sufficiently shameful. Another option is when the executioner is crucified next to the victim. The desire to crucify another deserves to be crucified.
Ropes or nails?

Only ropes!Noт-lethal "execution" with a time limit or punishment. But you can repeat it many times and the pain will be more than from the death sentence, but no one will suffer fatally.

Whipping before executing? Or other kind of punishment?

Flagellation is a mandatory element of crucifixion. Rape is also good. Add the rest to taste.

Or it's not executing? Just bdsm game? Or, maybe, training?

This is not a lethal pseudo-execution in some fantasy society. Or a bdsm game with a complex scenario.

X-crosses or T-crosses?

Any type. You can use the classic T. X good for rape on the cross or additional torture.

Day or night?

A warm sunny day.

And maybe somebody wants join them?)

It is best to crucify several young men and women of different races.

This is the good start story and we could write it together.

It is an interesting idea.

Mixed crucifixions are indeed a wide field. I was thinking what was best for a family situation and got some possibilities. I limit the situation on 3 crosses, and keep symmetry for the genders, so I left with

M Mother
F Father
d daughter
s son

crux m/f
s s s 3/0
s d s. 2/1
d s d 1/2
d d d 0/3
d M d. 0/3
s M s 3/0
d F d 1/2
s F s. 2/1
F M s 2/1
M F d 1/2

Well it is sure there is whipping on the way to cross, there is rape, when one or two is on cross, so he or the has to look, maybe forced incest. We should not forget there are 3 generations also possible, here they are prepared ----

th.jpegUnknown.jpeghairy-mom-and-daughter-nude-beach.jpgas-comp-marquis-phillips-families-v2-1.jpgtumblr_m4pm26D3MJ1qm6mtao1_400.jpg

We want to see the young and beautiful on the cross. Therefore, the cross is not for grandparents.
As George Martin wrote-children should not see the shame of their parents.
As George Martin wrote - children should not see the shame of their parents. The cross is not for the family, but the cross is for lovers.
A husband with his wife and his concubine or her lover is a good combination for a crucifixion.
Another option with a small age play is a husband and wife and an adopted daughter from a previous marriage. On the one hand, the couple feels tenderness for the girl, and on the other - they are not her parents. Perhaps the husband seduced the girl, but for this they crucified all three of them.

I limit the situation on 3 crosses, and keep symmetry for the genders, so I left with
Do not forget about racial equality. :)
For the three crosses, there are four options for victims:
  • black couple and white man
  • black couple and white woman
  • white couple and black woman
  • white couple and black man

View attachment 976748
The one left without a pair on the cross works for the executioners. This is a very fun game of two couples.

Attachments

• PaskellCrux16_2.jpg
    PaskellCrux16_2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 495
View attachment 976748
The one left without a pair on the cross works for the executioners. This is a very fun game of two couples.
Paskell is me, Messaline : Paskell is the name that loumrote is using when he makes a pic of me ...

Anyway, Paskell is a kind girl and she always tries to satisfy everybody ...

PaskellCrux16_1_2.jpg PaskellCrux16_5_1.jpg :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Do not forget about racial equality. :)
For the three crosses, there are four options for victims:
  • black couple and white man
  • black couple and white woman
  • white couple and black woman
  • white couple and black man

View attachment 976748
Naturally that is problematic. I could imagine a setting before the civil war, so the wife of a cotton farmer betrays her husband with 2 black slaves, in my novel a black cowboy has sex with the farmer couple, so also a possibility. And naturally in roman time there were a lot of black slaves, so that is a very good possibility. On the other hand you forgot the asian people....

the betrayal (from famous movie)......f17979a09f9732357b9c5efdc78ed6d8.10.jpgthe-first-filmed-double-penetration-scene.jpg

I think the most interesting setting would include black/white/asian .....

Attachments

• Charlotte-Gainsbourg-nude-explicit-and-Stacy-Martin-nude-and-explicit-too-Nymphomaniac-Vol-II-...jpg
    Charlotte-Gainsbourg-nude-explicit-and-Stacy-Martin-nude-and-explicit-too-Nymphomaniac-Vol-II-...jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 313
Mixed crucifixions are indeed a wide field. I was thinking what was best for a family situation and got some possibilities. I limit the situation on 3 crosses, and keep symmetry for the genders, so I left with

M Mother
F Father
d daughter
s son

crux m/f
s s s 3/0
s d s. 2/1
d s d 1/2
d d d 0/3
d M d. 0/3
s M s 3/0
d F d 1/2
s F s. 2/1
F M s 2/1
M F d 1/2

Well it is sure there is whipping on the way to cross, there is rape, when one or two is on cross, so he or the has to look, maybe forced incest. We should not forget there are 3 generations also possible, here they are prepared ----

View attachment 976577View attachment 976578View attachment 976579View attachment 976580View attachment 976581
It`s very exciting

Back
Top Bottom