Mixed Crucifixion (m/f)

Go to CruxDreams.com
More admirable artwork, in case you hadn't guessed, I'm a fan, Jerkbot!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

W

Nice work JB!

An other rising image...

View attachment 81537

The rising is almost the best onlooking situation in crucifixion. I dreamed often to be crucified with my girlfriend together or crucified by my girlfriend. As she stands around with the hammer in her hand looking up to me, nailed to the uplifted cross. Thinking about, what she has done...

Thanks for this breathtaking picture.

Agreed, it's a nice theme. There was this thread with a couple of my manips recently
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/new-aquisition-for-the-crux-gallery.2759/

and here are a couple of rather old manips of mine on the theme of couples crucified

PS, I've just started a new thread with a new mixed crux manip of mine, here:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/mixed-crux-in-the-arena.2793/
Since I'm very interested in roman history, the picture with the towers and the wall in the background gets me.
And of course the procedure, that the woman has to go through real soon.
Has she been stripped there?
Is she going to be tied, or nailed to the cross?
How will she be raised, and by whom?
Can it be possible, that my dark phantasies have been reality in the days of the roman empire?
Thank you Phlebas for this great work.

:clapping:This is a image i posted last year, for those of you who missed it here it is again :clapping:
View attachment 82047

Fantastic! Their faces, their poses. They go so beautifully together. To be crucified with your lover, but never to see them, only to hear their struggle, to share words of love.
Never to see them again . . . or feel their warmth against your skin, even so close on the cross. Or do their fingers touch? I hope!
Slaves may not couple without the master's permission.
I tremble to see myself in that fantasy!

An other rising image...

View attachment 81537
The rising is not simple and easy to express in a picture. Jerkbot, I think you can really visualize a scenery from different perspectives, and this picture absolutely shows that fact.
When I try to look at the scenario from the point of few of every single character involved, it is great.
I also like, that the rising appears very realistic and possible.
This execution could have also been done by the romans, but the impact on the souls of the crucified, spectators and legionaires would still be the same.

The rising is not simple and easy to express in a picture. Jerkbot, I think you can really visualize a scenery from different perspectives, and this picture absolutely shows that fact.
When I try to look at the scenario from the point of few of every single character involved, it is great.
I also like, that the rising appears very realistic and possible.
This execution could have also been done by the romans, but the impact on the souls of the crucified, spectators and legionaires would still be the same.
It shows, how the two already crucified, can watch exactly how the woman is slowly, in a way, sliding upwards the stipes. While crucifiction is performed, the process draws all the attention.
I wonder how the two on the crosses see it? How do they think and feel about it?

It shows, how the two already crucified, can watch exactly how the woman is slowly, in a way, sliding upwards the stipes. While crucifiction is performed, the process draws all the attention.
I wonder how the two on the crosses see it? How do they think and feel about it?
Horror

Since I'm very interested in roman history, the picture with the towers and the wall in the background gets me.
And of course the procedure, that the woman has to go through real soon.
Has she been stripped there?
Is she going to be tied, or nailed to the cross?
How will she be raised, and by whom?
Can it be possible, that my dark phantasies have been reality in the days of the roman empire?
Thank you Phlebas for this great work.
I missed the towers.. Clothing isn't Roman. During the Empire pretty much anything was pozsible

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom