Models required

Go to CruxDreams.com

Kav

Tribune
I require both Male and Female models for my future Manip project.

This will be voluntary. Models will not be required to have their face featured and state of undress is a free choice. Anonymity is assured. However, I would prefer subjects to be naked and in positions of stress, such as on a cross or on a frame for whipping.

I require poses, typically for crucifixion scenes but other poses and scenes will be considered.

If this interest you then please message me.

Attachments

• 20200507_104404.png
    20200507_104404.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 312
  • IMG_20200610_171657.png
    IMG_20200610_171657.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 343
Last edited by a moderator:
I have two good male models and one female. I welcome all but a few more females would be good.

The sad thing is (to me) that age eventually 'gets you'! I spent many years involved in various BDSM scenarios and have enjoyed many many aspects. I was able to take prolonged punishment and had particular affinities for being strapped and forced exhibitionism - in many modes of punishment. However, as the years go by there comes the knowledge that there are things that I probably could not do without seriously endangering my health. I believe that I could still enjoy the whipping/exhibitionism that takes place before a crucifixion but seriously doubt that I could last more than a couple of minutes on the cross. The other thought is "who wants to look at my aging body when there are so many very very fit young folks out there - although I think I'm still in good shape and not repulsive! So I stand by my previous comment - I could do the naked and being whipped part!

The other thought is "who wants to look at my aging body when there are so many very very fit young folks out there - although I think I'm still in good shape and not repulsive!
This depends, of course, of the context of the crucifixion scenery that you set up.
If it is merely about 'attractive bodies', an erotic bodily show of youth and strength, you could feel yourself a little bit an outsider with your aging body.
With all respect for these preferences of course, but Always say : crucifixion is not a beauty contest.
Beside some perfectionist setting of attractive, well trained and worked out, made up (shaven) participants, one could also envisage a setting of 'reenactment', allowing more bodily variation. In such a context, aging or imperfect bodies could be an asset.

This depends, of course, of the context of the crucifixion scenery that you set up.
If it is merely about 'attractive bodies', an erotic bodily show of youth and strength, you could feel yourself a little bit an outsider with your aging body.
With all respect for these preferences of course, but Always say : crucifixion is not a beauty contest.
Beside some perfectionist setting of attractive, well trained and worked out, made up (shaven) participants, one could also envisage a setting of 'reenactment', allowing more bodily variation. In such a context, aging or imperfect bodies could be an asset.
Thank you for your kind comments.

Back
Top Bottom