Modern women prefer women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello Wulf

You might have juuusst persuaded me! Oh my, women are forever so easy to
persuade - if only a man puts on a little show we easily fall into that mother's
mode and are ready to help and give solace to even the wildest creature ...
but
that emoi that grins like an Audi SUV has saved me
(or: destroyed it for you): it got me a read on you and where to pigeonhole it.
Well, once bird of prey - always bird of prey, you might say, even if you come
down over me, making a hell of a wind with your mighty wings, head twisting
and taking a detailed view.

High up in the mountains, where there are rock walls raising half a mile, where
the air is clean and cold and up-wind streams form on the sunny side, the huge
condor sails with his wings just spread out horizontally, senses the next up-wind
'elevator' and glides over there at amazing speed.
Then, suddenly something in the middle of that rocky wall, something unusual
takes his attention: tiny little humans try to overcome their unsuited physics by
climbing that mountain. Actually they don't belong there. The bird of prey gets
reminded how he once saw female humans spread out practically naked, when
sunbathing near a resting house humans had built into his home-world. Oouh,
didn't they look delicious! He dared to circle above them several times - oh yes
they did look appetizing, so smooth so ... well, let's not get lost in details. Again
his sharp eyes aimed at those humans arduously climbing in that wall, that had
more than once provided him with an incautious gopher - or even a goat which
by all her balance for a moment didn't know where to go - then he was above,
stuck out his legs, claws bit into tough muscles and bones and away he lifted it,
made a turn - and dumped his prey, which fell .. fell .. crushed onto the rocks ..
bounced until it lay there, dead. Well, sorry: by all his might he can't afford to
risk the well-being of his wings, his long remiges on the horns of a furious goat.
But this time it was different - at least a little: he had discovered that the third
out of four individuals must be a human female. He wanted to take her out of
there, maybe he even wanted to rescue her, who so obviously didn't belong to
the world far up here, where only rocks resist ageing by the sharp sun light and
rain that would start after a quick change of weather. What did she want to find
here? It seemed better to take her off that wall, so he circled above the group,
intensely studying them: each one was moving on their own, that much seemed
clear. Now it was about not to allow his shadow cover them too soon, he went
down a few hundred meters in his circling, yes that was the right level: bevor him
a little down, he saw them crawling slowly, he measured his flight, then down and
directly towards her upper body, he was now dashing at speed to her, then canted
his wings steeply and with but three mighty flaps in the last moment he was above
her, his claws took a tight grip, yes she was hanging securely, and with a few more
beats of his mighty wings, raising a hefty wind below him, he was away, the woman
hanging tight at his strong claws, crying. He worked hard now to gain height with his
surprisingly heavy catch, all seemed to work out - however, he had not known these
humans were all connected among each other by a rope and all of a sudden it tensed
up and stopped the human female while naturally he couldn't stop in mid air - so she
was torn off his claws and began a deep, deep fall, whirling in the air and crying her
heart out. Without hesitation he performed an abrupt change in direction by folding
his wings and spreading them to turn almost instantly, a manouevre he had last done
when fun-fighting with his brother when they were still young. Now with a few wing
beats to gain speed he dashed downwards, there was the falling human, damned, she
was falling fast, he folded his wings and in almost free falling mode he dashed down
finally closed up to her - it was high time: air space below was almost used up, next
she would crash onto the rocks! He stretched his legs and the claws hit into her - more
screams - and now he had to steer away from the mountain to gain more free space
to get into a wide curve that would bring them to level and then see where he was and
what he would do with this crying human - uhm - female, more wingbeats were needed
to bring him into an up-wind tunnel, but with that weight at his feet it wouldn't lift him
that easily, he had to work his way up. Finally he oriented himself as to how far they
were from that group of humans. There, where he had picked her up he couldn't let her
down, impossible - and then, it was highly dangerous: he knew humans were clumsy in
this environment, but they had a stick that could hit a living being at half a mile distance
and blow its life out. It came to him to rise on top of that wall and place her there. A bit
more wing work and he had reached the top of this peak, slowed to almost standstill
and dropped her on the rocks. She fell to the ground and lay there. He made a stupid
move and landed a few yards away to take breath and watch her: now she slowly moved
and held her left shoulder, uttering strange cries .. Maybe he should bring her something
to eat? Couldn't be wrong .. so he spread his wings and got into the air again, he went
over the cliff edge and wanted to take a dive to gain speed -
when one ugly shot burst the silence of the high mountains, he hastily took a vertical
banking and in a tight curve saw to it he disappeared behind another rock column.
That was how the humans were: treacherous, destructive, murderous! Didn't he bring
back their female and that was their answer ...

Demona

Similarities with actual persons are fully coincidental
no harm intended
and: yes, no .. the condors of the Andes are big birds of 120 ins wing span - but one human
would likely weigh more then double the bird: no danger of being lifted away.
But this is a semi-mythical story of a mythical huge bird Griffin that existed in a couple of
European histories.

Greif beim Abbremsen vor Landung.jpg Griffin in 'landing gear out' position, wings 80 degrees

Greif cra 3m hoch neben Frau.jpg At a wing span of 250 - 300 ins this would be another proposition

Greifin m fem body u Flügel an Armen.jpg Uuups - there are feminine Giffinnes also?
uhm, only logic, if you come to think of it -
but this one isn't she very feminine, indeed ...

I loved that story and your quite excellent writing. Thank you.

I have long admired and respected birds of prey, though I don't consider myself one at all. Perhaps in another incarnation. :)

Hello Wulf

You might have juuusst persuaded me! Oh my, women are forever so easy to
persuade - if only a man puts on a little show we easily fall into that mother's
mode and are ready to help and give solace to even the wildest creature ...
but
that emoi that grins like an Audi SUV has saved me
(or: destroyed it for you):
it got me a read on you and where to pigeonhole it.
Well, once bird of prey - always bird of prey, you might say, even if you come
down over me, making a hell of a wind with your mighty wings, head twisting
and taking a detailed view.

High up in the mountains, where there are rock walls raising half a mile, where
the air is clean and cold and up-wind streams form on the sunny side, the huge
condor sails with his wings just spread out horizontally, senses the next up-wind
'elevator' and glides over there at amazing speed.
Then, suddenly something in the middle of that rocky wall, something unusual
takes his attention: tiny little humans try to overcome their unsuited physics by
climbing that mountain. Actually they don't belong there. The bird of prey gets
reminded how he once saw female humans spread out practically naked, when
sunbathing near a resting house humans had built into his home-world. Oouh,
didn't they look delicious! He dared to circle above them several times - oh yes
they did look appetizing, so smooth so ... well, let's not get lost in details. Again
his sharp eyes aimed at those humans arduously climbing in that wall, that had
more than once provided him with an incautious gopher - or even a goat which
by all her balance for a moment didn't know where to go - then he was above,
stuck out his legs, claws bit into tough muscles and bones and away he lifted it,
made a turn - and dumped his prey, which fell .. fell .. crushed onto the rocks ..
bounced until it lay there, dead. Well, sorry: by all his might he can't afford to
risk the well-being of his wings, his long remiges on the horns of a furious goat.
But this time it was different - at least a little: he had discovered that the third
out of four individuals must be a human female. He wanted to take her out of
there, maybe he even wanted to rescue her, who so obviously didn't belong to
the world far up here, where only rocks resist ageing by the sharp sun light and
rain that would start after a quick change of weather. What did she want to find
here? It seemed better to take her off that wall, so he circled above the group,
intensely studying them: each one was moving on their own, that much seemed
clear. Now it was about not to allow his shadow cover them too soon, he went
down a few hundred meters in his circling, yes that was the right level: bevor him
a little down, he saw them crawling slowly, he measured his flight, then down and
directly towards her upper body, he was now dashing at speed to her, then canted
his wings steeply and with but three mighty flaps in the last moment he was above
her, his claws took a tight grip, yes she was hanging securely, and with a few more
beats of his mighty wings, raising a hefty wind below him, he was away, the woman
hanging tight at his strong claws, crying. He worked hard now to gain height with his
surprisingly heavy catch, all seemed to work out - however, he had not known these
humans were all connected among each other by a rope and all of a sudden it tensed
up and stopped the human female while naturally he couldn't stop in mid air - so she
was torn off his claws and began a deep, deep fall, whirling in the air and crying her
heart out. Without hesitation he performed an abrupt change in direction by folding
his wings and spreading them to turn almost instantly, a manouevre he had last done
when fun-fighting with his brother when they were still young. Now with a few wing
beats to gain speed he dashed downwards, there was the falling human, damned, she
was falling fast, he folded his wings and in almost free falling mode he dashed down
finally closed up to her - it was high time: air space below was almost used up, next
she would crash onto the rocks! He stretched his legs and the claws hit into her - more
screams - and now he had to steer away from the mountain to gain more free space
to get into a wide curve that would bring them to level and then see where he was and
what he would do with this crying human - uhm - female, more wingbeats were needed
to bring him into an up-wind tunnel, but with that weight at his feet it wouldn't lift him
that easily, he had to work his way up. Finally he oriented himself as to how far they
were from that group of humans. There, where he had picked her up he couldn't let her
down, impossible - and then, it was highly dangerous: he knew humans were clumsy in
this environment, but they had a stick that could hit a living being at half a mile distance
and blow its life out. It came to him to rise on top of that wall and place her there. A bit
more wing work and he had reached the top of this peak, slowed to almost standstill
and dropped her on the rocks. She fell to the ground and lay there. He made a stupid
move and landed a few yards away to take breath and watch her: now she slowly moved
and held her left shoulder, uttering strange cries .. Maybe he should bring her something
to eat? Couldn't be wrong .. so he spread his wings and got into the air again, he went
over the cliff edge and wanted to take a dive to gain speed -
when one ugly shot burst the silence of the high mountains, he hastily took a vertical
banking and in a tight curve saw to it he disappeared behind another rock column.
That was how the humans were: treacherous, destructive, murderous! Didn't he bring
back their female and that was their answer ...

Demona

Similarities with actual persons are fully coincidental
no harm intended
and: yes, no .. the condors of the Andes are big birds of 120 ins wing span - but one human
would likely weigh more then double the bird: no danger of being lifted away.
But this is a semi-mythical story of a mythical huge bird Griffin that existed in a couple of
European histories.

View attachment 1194134 Griffin in 'landing gear out' position, wings 80 degrees

View attachment 1194135 At a wing span of 250 - 300 ins this would be another proposition

View attachment 1194136 Uuups - there are feminine Giffinnes also?
uhm, only logic, if you come to think of it -
but this one isn't she very feminine, indeed ...
Ah yes, I see that my poor choice of emoji has given the wrong impression. However, using this one :devil2:would have been truly deceptive.

Well, Flying Wulf
if it can be wrong it is always possible to make things wronger and finally perhaps wrongest.
But it will be difficult for you now that I know the emoj doesn't count nor counter with you -
or in other words: it is not the counterest part of what you want to express.
Mmmmm-shMahhk
Del Moonia

Showing off what they just bought?!?!?!
Aahh, Hanging Tree:
This whole site with its many foren are devoted to DOMINANCE & submission -
only this-here thread seems not.
Would you mind to go elsewhere and leave the somewhat more ~vanillic~ types
alone? Mercy, Monsieur, merci mille fois.
and Barbaria:
Of course, once one sadist utters a 'harump' there is your applause! As inevitable
as rain follows thunder. I have always believed you are one of the fewer women
in here - now since some comments or 'thumps-up' of yours I get doubts, since
some of your postings are so untypical for a woman, even a sub-woman.
Except perhaps you stride out to get aknowledged for being the most self-denying
female who unwavering kneels beside the male sadists, come there whatever may.

Demona
(Yes, I am a real woman - and I'm proud! Bdsm strictly only the way I tell you how!)

Ahoj, když si přečteš příběh, možná změníš názor.

Hi, if you read the story, maybe you will change your mind.
I’m sure the clip fits into the story. But I think the visuals better suited to this thread are more like these. ;)

52F0BF6C-7D59-492D-8D89-E28E8365EDD0.gifE1F7821C-D439-4816-88EC-1EA02CD0A5F7.gif04AD932A-B61F-4F78-B2A9-C15DA0D2EC3C.gif03349FA9-96C6-4E4E-8580-94F57D56CFE8.gif03F67217-8C20-4ED4-BF81-CD9B85E7D778.gif5B71ED28-E206-42B4-B45E-3C4D07A66A35.gifE7FD7DB1-BDE3-42FA-BCCF-256A34F15AAF.gif

Apostate:
He, Vikikur, just wanted to disturb us a bit and 'put orders right'
in his one way of seeing the world.
That's the only reason, there were several attempts in this direction.,
some people just can't have others enjoy peace - poor fella.
Demona

Apostate:
He, Vikikur, just wanted to disturb us a bit and 'put orders right'
in his one way of seeing the world.
That's the only reason, there were several attempts in this direction.,
some people just can't have others enjoy peace - poor fella.
Demona
Too bad.

Mind you, I wish I could figure out how to save DelightfulFrigidHedgehog.mp4 and post it over on Skin ’n Rope. ;)

Although I must admit it has always struck me that this young lady’s contract is rife with OSHA* violations.:eeek: :babeando:

*Google it if need be.:rolleyes:

8E7F1152-8191-4963-BADB-7A0D4E0D894D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom