Modern women prefer women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Off to the chamber with her...all CF members demand Barb confess the truth about this mysterious call. Perhaps she's putting a curse on those who dare to challenge her.

Well, the rack is undergoing a rope and ratchet spring replacement, the horses are all in the shop getting new upper edges and cleaning, and all the hand tools are out for their semi annual sharpening. Oh.. and the furnace was shut down by the fire dept. for lack of ventilation.

So I'm thinking maybe Tree could bribe her with another Mustang, or hang her or something to get that confession.

Or just get some volunteers to whip her.

Well, the rack is undergoing a rope and ratchet spring replacement, the horses are all in the shop getting new upper edges and cleaning, and all the hand tools are out for their semi annual sharpening. Oh.. and the furnace was shut down by the fire dept. for lack of ventilation.

So I'm thinking maybe Tree could bribe her with another Mustang, or hang her or something to get that confession.

We are almost seeming desperate here.

Volunteers for that task shouldn't be a problem. They just need to bring earplugs.

Last edited:
There is a 35mb gif of three of my favorite cartoon ladies who probably or definitely swing both ways. As that's way too big to post, this is a screenshot converted to a jpeg.

Clockwise from the top--Lana Kane, Beth Smith and Francine Smith, and although the latter two bear a passing resemblance, they are not related. ;)

View attachment 1256227
Probably some celtic girls...?

3f6dc450f5a905331ec5111d58c6609a.jpgthumb-le-triskel---histoire-et-signification-de-ce-symbole-10294.jpg

Back
Top Bottom