Go to CruxDreams.com
M

montycrusto

New thread for new works, interspersed with some old favourites. BDSM, inquisition, prison, dungeon, crux, slavegirls, historical and fantasy, art and stories. Feel free to comment but please don't post images on this thread; it's my gallery! Thanks.
Disclaimer: All works are fantasy, all characters imaginary, all situations fictional. My subject is the Sublime; this work comes from a place of love and respect.

Let's start with a new work:

obedience.JPG

"Obedience" 2022 (ink on paper)

Last edited by a moderator:
New thread for new works, interspersed with some old favourites. BDSM, inquisition, prison, dungeon, crux, slavegirls, historical and fantasy, art and stories. Feel free to comment but please don't post images on this thread; it's my gallery! Thanks.
Disclaimer: All works are fantasy, all characters imaginary, all situations fictional. My subject is the Sublime; this work comes from a place of love and respect.

View attachment 1178156

Wauuuuu!

View attachment 1178156

Damn, Monty, but it's good to see you back at your easel again! :)

View attachment 1178156

My last supper... :picknose::bdsm-heart:

View attachment 1178156

I really like your perspective effect here, and the stark contrast that it's so well achievable in traditional media. Fantastic expression, too (and still mostly unknown territory for me..)

View attachment 1178156

I'm not sure how 'love and respect' will fit in, but I'll certainly read and find out!!!

I see that my subliminal request to Sir Monty has been granted. Life is good. :biggrin:

Seriously, it's wonderful to see this new work, and I love everything about it. Well done is an understatement.
Thank you for sharing.

Is that a little provocation or a test for the good old Madiosi, @montycrusto ?
I think a better place would be in the follow thread. Why fragmenting your oeuvre?

Is that a little provocation or a test for the good old Madiosi, @montycrusto ?
I think a better place would be in the follow thread. Why fragmenting your oeuvre?
Please DON’T merge the two threads!! :thumbsup: I have many reasons for wanting to start a new one.

Back
Top Bottom