Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow, awesome work! Along with your special and usual skill for anatomy, poses and expressions - much better rendered in your picture than in mine, IMO - I like the detail of the torture implements. The guy looks really dangerous, too. Ah, I almost forgot to mention the effective, atmospheric lighting.
I'm really happy to have inspired this picture!
Thank you very much MadBob! I spent a long and happy time perusing your works, trying to decide which one to adapt. It was a tough choice.. but I loved the drama and menace of the face looking in through the slot in the door in your “Night Watch”; Rembrandt himself couldn’t have done better! :thumbsup:

New thread for new works, interspersed with some old favourites. BDSM, inquisition, prison, dungeon, crux, slavegirls, historical and fantasy, art and stories. Feel free to comment but please don't post images on this thread; it's my gallery! Thanks.
Disclaimer: All works are fantasy, all characters imaginary, all situations fictional. My subject is the Sublime; this work comes from a place of love and respect.

Let's start with a new work:

View attachment 1178156

"Obedience" 2022 (ink on paper)
You are a master of ink and shade, not to mention expressions and form.

In future, I will be checking my megabytes before I upload and reducing the file size if necessary to under 1MB (two things I’ve just learned how to do). I don’t think this will seriously affect the picture quality. :thumbsup:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/important-please-read.9955/
Thanks Monty! We’re hoping that if everyone takes this simple step CruxForums will continue to be the safe haven and thriving community that we want it to be.

It’s an experiment at this point, but hopefully it will significantly reduce our runaway storage costs. Staff, btw, will also be endeavoring to reduce our storage burden by also carefully weeding out ancient never or rarely visited threads, the contents of which are often duplicated elsewhere on the site.

Everything posted here goes into storage forever unless removed. And the simple ordinary act of deletion does not remove things from storage.

Thanks Monty! We’re hoping that if everyone takes this simple step CruxForums will continue to be the safe haven and thriving community that we want it to be.

It’s an experiment at this point, but hopefully it will significantly reduce our runaway storage costs. Staff, btw, will also be endeavoring to reduce our storage burden by also carefully weeding out ancient never or rarely visited threads, the contents of which are often duplicated elsewhere on the site.

Everything posted here goes into storage forever unless removed. And the simple ordinary act of deletion does not remove things from storage.
I think the moderators on this site are doing a great job

So, another one from the portfolio. This is one of my favourites..
1A1FB7F2-EAC5-4B92-9AA5-BC849B18CB42.jpeg
“Squirt”, ink on paper .

"What's the matter, slave? You don't like the drink I made for you? You should be grateful - it's all you're getting today. And I took such care mixing it for you; three parts water and one part your master's piss. Tomorrow you can have half and half. You'll get used to it. Maybe one day I'll let you drink it neat, straight from the 'tap', if you're good."
Notes: The title was one of the word-prompts suggested in the kinktober challenge I used to do on DA. I am really happy with the result.. the hair-pulling grip, the ring-gag, the piercings, the tight arm-bondage, the way the figures are squashed into the frame, the slave girl’s utter helplessness and yes, the arch way the squeezy bottle stands in for something else… (I’ll tell you when you’re older..) :p

So, another one from the portfolio. This is one of my favourites..
View attachment 1241864
“Squirt”, ink on paper .

"What's the matter, slave? You don't like the drink I made for you? You should be grateful - it's all you're getting today. And I took such care mixing it for you; three parts water and one part your master's piss. Tomorrow you can have half and half. You'll get used to it. Maybe one day I'll let you drink it neat, straight from the 'tap', if you're good."
Notes: The title was one of the word-prompts suggested in the kinktober challenge I used to do on DA. I am really happy with the result.. the hair-pulling grip, the ring-gag, the piercings, the tight arm-bondage, the way the figures are squashed into the frame, the slave girl’s utter helplessness and yes, the arch way the squeezy bottle stands in for something else… (I’ll tell you when you’re older..) :p
All of the above plus a wicked reverse prayer.... I love it.
Not sure if I have this one, so thanks for sharing.

Because she must pray and beg for her drink, like a good slave..

You must have one of the widest ranging collections in Cruxforums by now!
I don't know about that, but I do have a lot of stuff archived, and sometimes I don't recognize an image that I probably already have. I save every piece of Monty's art I find because I would rather have duplicates than miss one.

Last time I looked my collection was a bit over 400 gb, and it's easy to forget what all is there.

264B120E-1A19-43F7-87F3-F0BF58C547C1.jpeg
“Fate of a Spy” (after Quoom)
(Ink on paper)

I first found Cruxforums whilst looking for Quoom’s CG artworks, and although I can’t claim to adore all his work, some of it really inspires me. So I felt like it was time for a Quoom tribute. Without him, I probably wouldn’t be here, and might never have begun my adventures in erotic art…

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom