Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 1249868
“Fate of a Spy” (after Quoom)
(Ink on paper)

I first found Cruxforums whilst looking for Quoom’s CG artworks, and although I can’t claim to adore all his work, some of it really inspires me. So I felt like it was time for a Quoom tribute. Without him, I probably wouldn’t be here, and probably would never have begun my adventures in erotic art…
and we’re so glad you found his works and are with us here today!

View attachment 1249868
(Ink on paper)

I first found Cruxforums whilst looking for Quoom’s CG artworks, and although I can’t claim to adore all his work, some of it really inspires me. So I felt like it was time for a Quoom tribute. Without him, I probably wouldn’t be here, and might never have begun my adventures in erotic art…

So it's all his fault.....

We have him to blame.. thank.

#$$ &@** %@
Don't pay any attention to him, he's off his meds again and thinks he's a comedian.

Seriously... I'm glad you're here and it's a pleasure to know you. This latest drawing is beautiful and it almost makes me want to be made out of ink and in one of your images. Thank you for sharing, Monty.

View attachment 1249868
(Ink on paper)

I first found Cruxforums whilst looking for Quoom’s CG artworks, and although I can’t claim to adore all his work, some of it really inspires me. So I felt like it was time for a Quoom tribute. Without him, I probably wouldn’t be here, and might never have begun my adventures in erotic art…
The guard looks like the nightstick isn't the only club he will use. Let's hope she finds his assault pleasurable before he continues...

...and we at CF are glad you are here!!!

View attachment 1249868
(Ink on paper)

Quite a few of as were inspired by him as well and now by yours.
Many thanks for your many gifts to us

View attachment 1249868
(Ink on paper)

I know perfectly which image has inspired you, it's one of Quoom's most powerful ones, from one of his best stories, IMO. The captured spy theme is still one of my favourites, maybe because I don't like victims to be poor innocent girls..
Quoom was fantastic at creating tension, also his ability at building realistic poses is still probably unmatched in the 3D art world - with some exceptions - but certainly no 3D artist can achieve the same continuity for the entire length of a story . What I like less in his work is the extreme harshness of some tortures (for example, I hate ripped nails and fingers), but it's just a matter of personal taste.
(And yes: I'm aware that in my own pictures victims are sometimes treated very badly.)
You did a great work with this tribute, it's not easy to convey the message with an (apparently) simpler image, stripped of everything but the essential details.
I also like the contrast between the bad guard/black and the prisoner/white, their poses, his grin and her expression, that could also be mistaken as arousal (and is it possible to exclude that she is actually aroused by being treated that way?)

O
I know perfectly which image has inspired you, it's one of Quoom's most powerful ones, from one of his best stories, IMO. The captured spy theme is still one of my favourites, maybe because I don't like victims to be poor innocent girls..
Quoom was fantastic at creating tension, also his ability at building realistic poses is still probably unmatched in the 3D art world - with some exceptions - but certainly no 3D artist can achieve the same continuity for the entire length of a story . What I like less in his work is the extreme harshness of some tortures (for example, I hate ripped nails and fingers), but it's just a matter of personal taste.
(And yes: I'm aware that in my own pictures victims are sometimes treated very badly.)
You did a great work with this tribute, it's not easy to convey the message with an (apparently) simpler image, stripped of everything but the essential details.
I also like the contrast between the bad guard/black and the prisoner/white, their poses, his grin and her expression, that could also be mistaken as arousal (and is it possible to exclude that she is actually aroused by being treated that way?)
you’ve put your finger on exactly why I chose this image from all of Quoom’s work. It’s got that slight ambiguity that lifts it out of “mere” cruelty and suffering. Is it just the rope that makes her incline her head towards him, or something more?

I really lose interest in this story once the torture starts (needles and skewers are not for me), but the build-up is marvellous, and Quoom’s use of lighting and colour in “Fate of a Spy” is both subtle and atmospheric.

There’s also a beautiful one of this prisoner seen from behind, from outside the cell door as the guard opens it, and I nearly did that one. But this moment is more “hands on”, and I love the way the baton lifts the hem of her thin dress. I changed the cell walls to brick and changed the design of the baton, otherwise I stuck quite closely to Quoom’s original. I hope, if he could see it, he would not be displeased.

Thanks for your close attention and thought provoking comment MadBob! And indeed thanks everyone who comments or leaves a like here. I DO notice! :love:

View attachment 1249868
(Ink on paper)

It seems was observed at the drop box casting a ballot for blue candidates. She'll be taught the error of her ways.

you’ve put your finger on exactly why I chose this image from all of Quoom’s work. It’s got that slight ambiguity that lifts it out of “mere” cruelty and suffering. Is it just the rope that makes her incline her head towards him, or something more?

I like this type of ambiguity, and it's something that I would like to explore more in my pictures. In the end, there is always the chance that a sexy prisoner could try and seduce her captors. I remember something interesting that @Eulalia once wrote on this topic while commenting on a picture with this kind of content..

I really lose interest in this story once the torture starts (needles and skewers are not for me), but the build-up is marvellous, and Quoom’s use of lighting and colour in “Fate of a Spy” is both subtle and atmospheric.

The torture part isn't bad, Quoom had his original ideas in this field, too. Problem is that her victims are relatively soon physically destroyed beyond repair, so the statement is too strong. I suppose that his public preferred things to develop in that direction. I have copied his "skewers in the knees" technique a couple of times. It's worth noticing that in the first part of the story she is forced in a very uncomfortable position for a presumably long time, and also strangled by the rope. But this detail is less visible in your version, that makes the "aroused" option more likely (well, she could be a masochist accustomed to strangle play, too).

There’s also a beautiful one of this prisoner seen from behind, from outside the cell door as the guard opens it, and I nearly did that one. But this moment is more “hands on”, and I love the way the baton lifts the hem of her thin dress. I changed the cell walls to brick and changed the design of the baton, otherwise I stuck quite closely to Quoom’s original. I hope, if he could see it, he would not be displeased.

I'm having a lok at the entire story and yes: it's probably one of his better works, at least visually, even if he abandoned at a certain point, as his usual.

Thanks for your close attention and thought provoking comment MadBob! And indeed thanks everyone who comments or leaves a like here. I DO notice! :love:

It's always a pleasure, and it's also inspiring, my friend. Now I want to make a Quoom tribute, too.

I agree, a female spy, almost by definition, is likely to be relatively mature, both physically and sexually, and knows that her profession is likely to bring her into danger. She will probably have undergone some fairly realistic SERE training, at some point, and may even have a hidden masochistic streak. In other words, a much more interesting subject than some teen ingenue.

I agree, a female spy, almost by definition, is likely to be relatively mature, both physically and sexually, and knows that her profession is likely to bring her into danger. She will probably have undergone some fairly realistic SERE training, at some point, and may even have a hidden maschistic streak. In other words, a much more interesting subject than some teen ingenue.

Well said!

Back
Top Bottom