Go to CruxDreams.com
Time for another dip into the past, and, fittingly, we’re going back to medieval times for a nice dungeon scene:
4AE7985B-FBC2-4D6A-976D-C684297435E0.jpeg
“Inquisition” (ink on paper).

Notes: This was a commission from someone who was a little more into that foot-roasting torture than I’ll ever be, but there was plenty for me to enjoy. I loved doing the tables laid out with confession, quill and ink, or implements of torture. And that rat hiding underneath is one of my best dungeon rats. But I am pleased with how the two henchmen came out, the slightly ambiguous (again) relationship between inquisitor and victim, and how the elevated P.O.V. creates diagonals all over the place. That’s not to say it’s perfect of course.. I slightly cocked up the perspective on the stocks restraining her feet. But she’s not complaining.. at least, not while the inquisitor has his thumb in her mouth..

But she’s not complaining.. at least, not while the inquisitor has his thumb in her mouth..
Just you wait, Mr inquisitioner! Just you wait!

Love this one for its composition, detailing and implicit action//activity. These guys methodically going about their business. Her helpless vulnerability.

Time for another dip into the past, and, fittingly, we’re going back to medieval times for a nice dungeon scene:
View attachment 1250778

Notes: This was a commission from someone who was a little more into that foot-roasting torture than I’ll ever be, but there was plenty for me to enjoy. I loved doing the tables laid out with confession, quill and ink, or implements of torture. And that rat hiding underneath is one of my best dungeon rats. But I am pleased with how the two henchmen came out, the slightly ambiguous (again) relationship between inquisitor and victim, and how the elevated P.O.V. creates diagonals all over the place. That’s not to say it’s perfect of course.. I slightly cocked up the perspective on the stocks restraining her feet. But she’s not complaining.. at least, not while the inquisitor has his thumb in her mouth..
With this one, Monty takes first prize,
But then, that comes as no surprise.
The Brazier`s heat,
The scorching feet
And the ugly welts on those lovely thighs.

View attachment 1250778

This is one of my favourites. I just might borrow your idea.

View attachment 1250778

That particular one is one of my favorites. And the viewing angle is superb.
Thanks for sharing.

View attachment 1250778

"Ink on paper"...
This is how true artists work...!
Thank you for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom