Go to CruxDreams.com
for some reason the order of the pictures has changed, I can't change it anymore. But I think you are smart enough to recognize the right order.
Oh yes, not a problem.

for some reason the order of the pictures has changed, I can't change it anymore. But I think you are smart enough to recognize the right order.
I think they're right now - at least, they're in numerical order. It's best to select 'Insert multiple' > 'Insert all' > 'Insert thumbnail', then they should get into the post in the right order.

As (rather stupid) children, we used to shoot at each other with one of these guns. I got one of those bullets in the shin. I know that hurts.
When I was in the 5th grade another boy a bit older shot his friend in the eye with a pellet gun. That kid lost that eye. At that time (1950's) pellet guns were usually more powerful that BB guns. We would shoot each other with BB's and only get a little red spot that stung for a while, but pellet guns could break the skin if pumped up enough. Even back then most young kids weren't always allowed to have them. My parents let me have a BB gun at age 6 or 7, but said no to a pellet gun

I love paintball, skin in the game... Leaves a very distinctive and impressive bruise. I'd come home, head for the shower, and my two young daughters would enter when I was drying off. Wide eyed, they'd examine me, press their fingers DIRECTLY in the center of the bruise and ask if it HURT?! No Baby! :) Daddy loves it! :mad:
As soon as they were old enough, we ALL started playing,
Case closed on that REAL QUICK....

At the moment, I'm not in the mood for suffering women and brutal scenes. Somehow, the reality we are currently experiencing in the well-known hotspots has spoiled the fun of fiction for me. So perhaps it's the right time to create more harmless things.

My main aim with this picture was to capture the particular tension and skepticism of the victim, who doesn't know what the lady who paid for her is planning to do to her.

Crossposted in VoD in higher resolution

Attachments

• 2girls_meet_02_OZs.jpg
    2girls_meet_02_OZs.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 421
At the moment, I'm not in the mood for suffering women and brutal scenes. Somehow, the reality we are currently experiencing in the well-known hotspots has spoiled the fun of fiction for me. So perhaps it's the right time to create more harmless things.

My main aim with this picture was to capture the particular tension and skepticism of the victim, who doesn't know what the lady who paid for her is planning to do to her.

Crossposted in VoD in higher resolution
Understood, and it's ok. Your image is a good base for our own imaginations, and inspires one to cruel thoughts.
Thanks Oz.

For me, a scene like this that is full of anxious tension and anticipation can be just as erotic as more explicit portrayals of suffering - and, yes, you're not the only one who's struggling with the awfulness of the world outside drowning our fanciful tales of tasteful torment. So,, thanks, lets have more such 'harmless things' :bdsm-heart:

Back
Top Bottom