Go to CruxDreams.com
As EADGHE said, she is actually one of my own faves. She is a bit of a prude and quite religious, Catholic probably. She comes from a good home and is used to commanding household staff. She likes needlework, classical music, Virginia Woolf, and Louis Vuitton handbags. Her husband once held a position of influence, but has fallen from grace. And yes, she would have voted for Donald Trump, but he is not up for re-election in her country.

As EADGHE said, she is actually one of my own faves. She is a bit of a prude and quite religious, Catholic probably. She comes from a good home and is used to commanding household staff. She likes needlework, classical music, Virginia Woolf, and Louis Vuitton handbags. Her husband once held a position of influence, but has fallen from grace. And yes, she would have voted for Donald Trump, but he is not up for re-election in her country.
It appears I chose well.....

religious.......... check

upper class
& arrogant..... check

extra points
for being a
trumpian........ check

Should she be selected for one of your great images, please make it really, really painful. :devil2:

Well, do we need a poll ? She's a mature woman, arrogant bitch, big pendulous udders and hairy bush....what else ?
My humble request would be a tragic fallen of grace, the new dictator was once humiliated and he wants hard punishments, each one harder and harder. Will she loose her titties ? -:)))) Can we imagine some familiars requested to appreciate the show behind a glass wall, tons of laughings and smiles ?

Well, do we need a poll ? She's a mature woman, arrogant bitch, big pendulous udders and hairy bush....what else ?
My humble request would be a tragic fallen of grace, the new dictator was once humiliated and he wants hard punishments, each one harder and harder. Will she loose her titties ? -:)))) Can we imagine some familiars requested to appreciate the show behind a glass wall, tons of laughings and smiles ?
I don't want to disappoint you, but it would be nice if we could take care of physical integrity. I know this is hard for Lionrobe to accept ;-).
I like her too much to want her to suffer permanent damage. Besides, I would hate to break the forum rules.... So please, intelligent stories, psychological developments and imaginative suffering... And no courses for butchers. If possible.

Proposal:

She is the wife of a rich industrialist who was unfaithful, and constantly abused and dominated him throughout their 20 years of marriage. He convinces to take one of her many vacations to a resort hotel in a Central American country. The Supreme Leader of the country is an old college roommate of his and a good friend. Arrangements are made for her to 'disappear'. He will save himself a costly divorce, and be able to witness her punishment and lengthy demise in person.

While some people here are thinking about what to do with Adriana, I've been playing around with another character. Actually, the basic idea was "Move it", but then other motives came along. Here are 2 for now, 2 more will follow later
**Perfect victim
**Properly breast tortured by a cruel female.
**Outstanding whip marks
**Beautiful rendering

**11 out of 10 stars for erotic effect :clap:

And above all, thank you for sharing.

I sweetened my Sunday with this work. An adaptation of a well-known motif of the great montycrusto. I post at the same time the original.
I really like this theme and the elaboration of montycrusto. If you had to find a title for it, "Hope" would probably be the right one. It shows that such a picture can be very erotic, even if little actually happens. Apparently.
Thanks to @montycrusto for the inspiration.

Attachments

• Montycrusto_var06s_OZ.jpg
    Montycrusto_var06s_OZ.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 1,226
  • 47652EAE-B761-4487-A8AE-2E0C38FAF69C.jpeg
    47652EAE-B761-4487-A8AE-2E0C38FAF69C.jpeg
    868.4 KB · Views: 1,126
I sweetened my Sunday with this work. An adaptation of a well-known motif of the great montycrusto. I post at the same time the original.
I really like this theme and the elaboration of montycrusto. If you had to find a title for it, "Hope" would probably be the right one. It shows that such a picture can be very erotic, even if little actually happens. Apparently.
Thanks to @montycrusto for the inspiration.
Absolutely stunningly beautiful, @Zardoz, not only is that a great compliment to me, but you’ve really created a thrilling artwork here. The lighting, the figure, the setting.. and of course the little dungeon pets.. all add up to a fantastic and very erotic image. Superb!! :clap: I will try to return the compliment before too long, I’m a great fan of your work. :D

(Edit: just realised you wrote “the great montycrusto”.. careful, my head will explode. :eek:. Nurse Barb, the demerits, quickly!!)

They are both wonderful images, and suggest many possible back stories.
Countess Barbara Morova is a prisoner in the Peter and Paul Fortress, and it is her acidic tongue that has put her in this predicament.
She was overheard calling the Empress Elizabeth "A fat, venal slut." The Empress was incandescent and decreed that the Countess be displayed naked in public, before receiving fifty lashes of the knout. Her tongue is then to be removed before she is sent into exile in Siberia.

Absolutely stunningly beautiful, @Zardoz, not only is that a great compliment to me, but you’ve really created a thrilling artwork here. The lighting, the figure, the setting.. and of course the little dungeon pets.. all add up to a fantastic and very erotic image. Superb!!
But that's all just technology. What matters is the idea behind it, and that is yours.

Absolutely stunningly beautiful, @Zardoz, not only is that a great compliment to me, but you’ve really created a thrilling artwork here. The lighting, the figure, the setting.. and of course the little dungeon pets.. all add up to a fantastic and very erotic image. Superb!! :clap: I will try to return the compliment before too long, I’m a great fan of your work. :D

(Edit: just realised you wrote “the great montycrusto”.. careful, my head will explode. :eek:. Nurse Barb, the demerits, quickly!!)
I can't add anything to what Monty already said, just that it truly is a very erotic scene and extremely well done. I genuinely want to rescue the poor thing.
Congratulations, and thank you for sharing,

Btw, I thought I had all of Monty's work, but I don't have this one. So thanks for that as well.

Countess Barbara Morova is a prisoner in the Peter and Paul Fortress, and it is her acidic tongue that has put her in this predicament.
She was overheard calling the Empress Elizabeth "A fat, venal slut." The Empress was incandescent and decreed that the Countess be displayed naked in public, before receiving fifty lashes of the knout. Her tongue is then to be removed before she is sent into exile in Siberia.
If she's being exiled to Siberia I believe her tongue should be spared...as long as she's out of earshot I'd be content.
I do like this setting and story!

Countess Barbara Morova and her maid servant have been punished previously for their verbal indiscretions. Obviously, at least the Countess has forgotten this lesson. Or does she secretly enjoy the notoriety?

05-LoversWhippedMedRes.jpg

If she's being exiled to Siberia I believe her tongue should be spared...as long as she's out of earshot I'd be content.
I do like this setting and story!

Countess Barbara Morova and her maid servant have been punished previously for their verbal indiscretions. Obviously, at least the Countess has forgotten this lesson. Or does she secretly enjoy the notoriety?

View attachment 1247198
:spank: :spank: :spank:

View attachment 1247198
Verbal indiscretions as opposed to oral indiscretions? Or both?

Back
Top Bottom