Go to CruxDreams.com
Interrogation of a very steadfast spy. Will she betray the plans?
(crossposted from Art Untamed)
Given the circumstances of being a human Molotov Cocktail, I suspect she will. But they may have to do it twice. :devil2:

Beautiful work as always, and thank you for sharing.

I don't know exactly what happened here. It may be that she is a prostitute who is being punished for her fornication. It may also be that she seduced a married man whose jealous and influential wife took revenge on her in this way. It may also be that she has refused an influential man who humiliates her. I don't know.
Or maybe it's all just a misunderstanding.
Hi Zardoz
..I am a great admirer of your art , your female victims and your settings.
I am Italian, fond of fantasy stories and in particular set in the Middle Ages at the time of the Inquisition.
I like to fantasize about situations involving torture chambers and especially of public punishments, torture, executions.
I have written a long story , a saga of three sinful nuns who are discovered and are transferred to the "Castle of the Penitents" for redemption ... where they are regularly and severely punished , abused, humiliated degraded and above all tortured.
In their sentencing there is a periodic full day of public punishment and torment.
The story I published in Italian at this address
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/conversations/conversazione-italiana-su-cf.14213/page-11
and in the following pages; it begins with the discovery of the sinful nuns, their transfer to the castle, the abuse and torture at the castle, the trial and sentencing, and the first day of public torments... and could be continued.
My wish now is for this tale to be illustrated .
I dare not think that you could be the one to do it, that would be a dream.
But if you wanted and liked to do it ,welcome, you would have all my cooperation.
I have already created the covers (2D) of the chapters of the saga with Photoshop ... but I know that is not the right way to illustrate a sequence of scenes. Maybe a 3D way....
If , as I believe, you are not interested in illustrating the story yourself, may I ask you what software applications you use for your illustrations and image sequences ?
It would save me all the initial work of figuring out what mediums are most suitable, plus I would have the confidence that I could arrive at results comparable to your beautiful ones.
Thank you in advance.
I am attaching the entire story in .pdf format in English and the covers I created in Photoshop...

Attachments

• Medieval.pdf
    552.9 KB · Views: 520
  • SalaVescovoUncensored.jpg
    SalaVescovoUncensored.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,877
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, this is a nice story, also a very nice setup. I'm always happy to hear suggestions and good writing, so thanks for that.

It's always not so easy to convert the ideas from stories into 3D images. Some things are easy to write, but as an image are only very elaborate or not feasible at all. Large crowds or groups are easy to describe, but it takes a lot of effort to fit all the characters and figures into a 3D scene. Often this already fails because of the technical conditions of the computer, but also because you then have to adjust all the figures in posture and facial expression for each new scene. There are tricks, but they are all unconvincing to me.

The second problem is always the devices that are used. It's easy to come up with imaginative torture tools and devices, but very little of it is available as ready-made props. And if you have to build them yourself first, it's very time-consuming - and my own capabilities in this are also limited.

Such illustrated stories work best when copywriter and graphic artist work closely together.

At the moment, I can't produce larger series for personal reasons. There is always some time for single scenes, but only if the technical demands on the scene are not too high. See above. But maybe I'll do one or two single scenes from your story.

To answer your second question. I work with different systems. For the main work I use DAZ3D, post work with Photoshop, HDR software and DeNoise.
But to be honest: You have to grow into this software. You shouldn't expect a quick sense of accomplishment when you start using it. And especially since the models and props can get quite expensive in the long run. But in the end, the effort will be rewarded.

Hello, this is a nice story, also a very nice setup. I'm always happy to hear suggestions and good writing, so thanks for that.

It's always not so easy to convert the ideas from stories into 3D images. Some things are easy to write, but as an image are only very elaborate or not feasible at all. Large crowds or groups are easy to describe, but it takes a lot of effort to fit all the characters and figures into a 3D scene. Often this already fails because of the technical conditions of the computer, but also because you then have to adjust all the figures in posture and facial expression for each new scene. There are tricks, but they are all unconvincing to me.

The second problem is always the devices that are used. It's easy to come up with imaginative torture tools and devices, but very little of it is available as ready-made props. And if you have to build them yourself first, it's very time-consuming - and my own capabilities in this are also limited.

Such illustrated stories work best when copywriter and graphic artist work closely together.

At the moment, I can't produce larger series for personal reasons. There is always some time for single scenes, but only if the technical demands on the scene are not too high. See above. But maybe I'll do one or two single scenes from your story.

To answer your second question. I work with different systems. For the main work I use DAZ3D, post work with Photoshop, HDR software and DeNoise.
But to be honest: You have to grow into this software. You shouldn't expect a quick sense of accomplishment when you start using it. And especially since the models and props can get quite expensive in the long run. But in the end, the effort will be rewarded.
Thank you!!!! Very very very kind of you.
Of course, if you enjoy doing it and drawing some scenes from my story, I'd be really happy and above all honoured.
For the rest I expected the answer. I "played" a lot with Photoshop and I expected the difficulties you presented to me.
Actually I'd be interested in working in 3D to have the individual main characters that I can have in different positions, with a set of different facial expressions, without backgrounds, that I can then render in 2D, in different images and then transfer them to Photoshop. But let it be understood from one image to another Who the character is.
I don't know if I explained myself. To give a concrete example, I would like to have my protagonist Sister Anny available in all positions, to have a series of different expressions on her face, but always hers and that even in her different positions her body is always the same same.
Naked but maybe also have a few sets of clothes or rags to put on when needed. I like mature women, a bit plump, with big breasts. I find them hotter and with more meat to torment LOL. I see that you also put some in your scenes.
Another problem I'm investigating is where I can find both male and female anatomical parts.
Anyway, in summary, thank you for telling me that you mainly use DAZ3D… and then I'll also go and get acquainted with the software you recommend. Thank you, thank you again for your kindness.
TD

Actually I'd be interested in working in 3D to have the individual main characters that I can have in different positions, with a set of different facial expressions, without backgrounds, that I can then render in 2D, in different images and then transfer them to Photoshop. But let it be understood from one image to another Who the character is.

DAZ3d will be the best choice for you. It also works with Poser, which is a bit easier to use, but with it you do not have all the characters around Viktoria 8/9 and rendering in Iray. But I don't know if you can work with Ira that with Poser in the meantime. Either way have fun with it.

I had quite a nice weekend with the story of @tdmaster and tried my hand at a few key scenes. I'm not sure if I got everything right, this "Throne of fire" for example. I also changed a few small things, because it was easier to do.
Have fun with it.

Attachments

• td_M_01_OZ.jpg
    td_M_01_OZ.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 1,759
  • td_M_02_OZ.jpg
    td_M_02_OZ.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 1,828
  • td_M_03_OZ.jpg
    td_M_03_OZ.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 1,903
I had quite a nice weekend with the story of @tdmaster and tried my hand at a few key scenes. I'm not sure if I got everything right, this "Throne of fire" for example. I also changed a few small things, because it was easier to do.
Have fun with it.
Two more pictures of the Three Graces.

I'm going to take a Christmas break.
Ciao Zardoz, thank you for all that. First of all I apologies to replay so late but I was out some days for a week of saying. I was just back tonight to the Cruxforun and I got the wonderfull surprise to see the great illustrations of the key points of my story. (... and two more now... ) I must say you are really Great. Thank you again and enjoy your Christmas.

Ciao Zardoz, thank you for all that. First of all I apologies to replay so late but I was out some days for a week of saying. I was just back tonight to the Cruxforun and I got the wonderfull surprise to see the great illustrations of the key points of my story. (... and two more now... ) I must say you are really Great. Thank you again and enjoy your Christmas.
Ops... a week of skiing...

Have fun with it.
I still want to congratulate you for the excellent interpretation you gave of the "throne of fire" and if the spatial positioning of the two thrones, like you did, has made your task easier, I think the result is more than satisfactory.
I think that's perfectly fine; but since it's you asking, I was actually thinking of a further concave metal plate at an intermediate level above the fire which obviously gets red-hot and inside the torturers periodically pour a ladle of water which immediately produces a cloud of incandescent steam which rises and enters in the pitted metal cones that are "the thrones" that the sinners ride ......
The intermediate dish certainly protects the meat of the inner thighs from direct fire but it is not for a form of pity that sinners do not deserve, but in order not to cause too important damage in a short time so that the torture of the clouds of scorching steam can be continued for times very long.

I think that's perfectly fine; but since it's you asking, I was actually thinking of a further concave metal plate at an intermediate level above the fire which obviously gets red-hot and inside the torturers periodically pour a ladle of water which immediately produces a cloud of incandescent steam which rises and enters in the pitted metal cones that are "the thrones" that the sinners ride ......
The intermediate dish certainly protects the meat of the inner thighs from direct fire but it is not for a form of pity that sinners do not deserve, but in order not to cause too important damage in a short time so that the torture of the clouds of scorching steam can be continued for times very long.
OK, I think I got that. Somehow it is logical. Here comes a small correction.

Attachments

• td_M_02_2_OZs.jpg
    td_M_02_2_OZs.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 1,622
Back
Top Bottom