Go to CruxDreams.com
more cruel interrogations

Great scene, Zardoz!
The poor woman grabbed and forced to adopt such a humiliating position with her most intimate parts lewdly exposed to her tormentors.
Even though it's supposed to be an interrogation, at this point, the least important aspect is getting some information from her. What the men want is having fun by sexually torturing their helpless captive and watching her suffer and scream in unbearable pain for their amusement.
Of course, after having burned the woman's cunt and ass with the cigarettes, it should be very exciting to watch her reactions while they gangrape her...!!!

One from my "Interrog" collection

The Drug Courier.
They were not quite sure if the woman was really smuggling drugs. Actually, she looked like a normal tourist. But the officer had such a suspicion.
They examined her in detail, but much to their disappointment, no drugs were found on her.
"Sometimes they hide them deep inside," the officer thought. And so they looked there, too.

Attachments

• 4Interrog_OZs.jpg
    4Interrog_OZs.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 3,038
One from my "Interrog" collection

The Drug Courier.
They were not quite sure if the woman was really smuggling drugs. Actually, she looked like a normal tourist. But the officer had such a suspicion.
They examined her in detail, but much to their disappointment, no drugs were found on her.
"Sometimes they hide them deep inside," the officer thought. And so they looked there, too.
That search is even more interesting when the female is a virgin :)

Weekly gift to the community. Today two from the Interrog series.

Inspired by Art /AE, I've been having a lot of fun playing around with vintage style lately. I hope you guys see it the same way.

Amazing work. May I ask how you managed to obtain this realistic flattened boobs effect?

Back
Top Bottom