Morgan McPherson's Arrest and Trial

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Morgan McPherson is a beautiful, wealthy woman who jets to resorts around world and takes luxury trains to exotic places.
owp 250.jpg
Morgan heard one of her competitors friends was going to Casablanca to buy some slaves. This is something Morgan had never considered doing before but if someone was going to own slaves, she felt she should, too. She chartered a Gulfstream and flew to the Moroccan city where the slaves were being sold.

There she found A young Asian named Yupar being auctioned. She was pretty but not Morgan’s style.

slave auction 038 a.jpg
Even the Canadian woman named Kathy was not just what she wanted.
slave auction 044 A.jpg
She passed on the first night’s sale.

The next day, Morgan goes to what she thought was a Casablanca beach to do some nude sunbathing. She enjoyed the bright sunlight, a liberal intake of Madame Wu’s, and her favorite Champaign. She didn’t seem to notice that she was the only woman nude on the beach.
owp 148.jpg
You see, Morgan was not on one of the public beaches where nudity is allowed. She was on the estate of the high cleric where such activity is forbidden. Police arrest her and pull her sundress on to cover her shamelessly displayed naked body. Despite her protests she is shoved into the back of the police car and her ankles are shackled to help prevent her escape.
perp arrest 027.jpg
Morgan’s trial comes swiftly. She is brought before the head minister of justice wearing only irons joined by heavy chains.
tree court 001 a.jpg
Any hope of getting off with a heavy fine is quickly shattered as she hears her sentence. “Miss Morgan McPherson, for your immorality and abuse of the respect for the high cleric, I find you guilty and sentence you to be taken to the square next market day where you will be hanged by your neck until you are dead. Your body will remain displayed for the rest of the day.”

Morgan cannot believe what she hears but has several days in the dungeon to consider this is not a joke.
chains 054.jpg

Morgan is constantly in irons and chains or her wrists are cuffed behind her back. This is done not to punish Morgan but to insure she cannot hurt or kill herself before she is hanged in the market square.
prison 249.jpg
Morgan is denied clothing. It is easier than maintaining a jumpsuit and prevents Morgan to have something to use to kill herself before her public execution. Besides, Morgan is damn good looking as the guards will attest.

It is days before she will be hanged when ‘Sharp’ Spike, a reporter from the Crux Chronicle, comes to interview and photograph Morgan. Morgan is less than pleased but has been warned to cooperate or her last days could be quite hellish.

‘Sharp’ is less than gentlemanly as he photographs and interview her. He questions what she feels that she, a privileged wealthy woman, will soon be brought to the gallows and be hanged to death before a crowd of commoners.

Morgan defiantly says “I’m not going to hang. My friends will get me out of this sick joke. Do you really think they are going to hang me before a crowd of peasants?”
‘Spike’ takes a picture of Morgan with her legs spread and breasts exposed.
prison 179.jpg
In a cold voice Sharp says “You are holding onto a false hope. I don’t know of anyone who has had their execution commuted. I’ll be there when you are hanged. I can’t wait to your tits shaking and bouncing and your legs kicking while you strangle in the noose.”

‘What an asshole’ Morgan thinks as ‘Spike’ Sharp walks away.

Morgan’s ordeal is not over. The day before she to be sentenced to be hanged she is brought to the visitor’s cell. Except for the irons locking her wrists behind her back Morgan is naked. Outside the cell a woman in a black dress looks her over with a smirk on her face and says “Look at you! You don’t look like a jetsetting rich woman. How do you feel about being hanged tomorrow?”

“I am not going to hang! My lawyers will get me out of this” Morgan hisses. “They won’t hang me!”

“That’s optimistic, Morgan. About the only you are less likely to be saved would be in Cruxtonia” the woman replies.

“Who the hell are you to say that” Morgan growls.

“I am Professor Moore from the University of the Virgin Martyr. I am here as an official witness to your hanging. I’ve never seen a ‘woman of privilege’ hanged” Barbara Moore replies.

“They won’t hang me! They don’t hang people like me” Morgan says with a quiver in her voice.

“Morgan, you may have lived a luxurious life but you hang like any other woman with the noose slowly closing around your neck until you choke to death. You will not look a damn bit different than any other woman hanged” Barbara says.

“They can’t do this to me” Morgan insists.

“They can and they will” Barbara assures her. “I’ll be in the front row. Look for me.”
prison 253.jpg
A look of panic crosses Morgan’s face…

A lot of views but all I hear is crickets chirping...

No interest?
It's an interesting exploration of self-delusion on the part of the condemned.

I have a backlog of pending comments, which I need to prioritise.
And I think the crickets probably add something to the atmosphere, although I'm not quite sure what that might be yet... :D

It is the day of Morgan’s execution. She is dressed in black top and black sweatpants. Her wrists are cuffed behind her back. She acts confident that she is being taken from the prison to the square where she is to be hanged. She has a smirk on her face, believing (perhaps hoping) this is being done to frighten her.
hc 040.jpg
Morgan is sure she will be released before she is hanged.

Morgan arrives at the gallows in the square. The structure is made of construction scaffolding that in most countries would not be allowed to be used for construction, but it is certainly strong enough to support Morgan if she is indeed hanged. The course rope that forms the noose will have no problem hanging Morgan by her neck.

Morgan arrives at the gallows. Morgan is surrounded by a crowd of commoners that seem to be anxious to see her hanged. She keeps her brave façade as the handcuffs are removed. She is ordered to remove her sweatpants. Morgan doesn’t want to but there are armed guards and the crowd beyond her. ‘Fuck it’ Morgan thinks ‘I’ve been naked on beaches around the world and photographed hundreds of times. I’ll humor them.’

Morgan peels off the sweatpants revealing the thong panties beneath them. In voices Morgan does not understand the crowd howls at her. She doesn’t know what they are saying but correctly guesses they are enjoying what they see! A guard tells Morgan to remove her top. She peels it up to more wild cheers. Morgan acts nonchalant but feels her gut tightening as the thought that they really might really hang her!
h 200.jpg
Naked but for her panties the guard again orders her to peel them off. Morgan sees no option and rolls the panties down her thighs.
h 201.jpg
Her coolness disappears as the guards grab her arms, cross them, and tie her wrists behind her back. There is no concern for how tight the rope digs into her flesh.
h 202.jpg
Morgan stares at the noose dangling before her face. The thought that she just might be hanged races through her mind. She is pushed up onto the crate and the noose is pulled over her head and tightened around her neck.
hang 016 d.jpg
“You can’t do this to me” Morgan screams.

Morgan’s day is not going well. With her wrists tightly bound behind her back she has been forced onto the stool and the noose has been pulled over her head and closed around her neck.
hang 062.jpg
She screams that she wants to see her embassy. Her wish will go only partially fulfilled.
hang 427.jpg
Her embassy has filed an informal complaint with the prosecutor Jollyrei- nothing in writing- to protest the execution of Morgan but he is told her crimes are to egregious to pardon her from her execution by hanging. As a consolation the prosecutor invites the envoy to watch Morgan being hanged on this massive 4G HDTV.

He assures the viewing will be spectacular and they won’t have to tolerate the smell of the crowd or the stench Morgan’s body purging as she expires.

It should be noted the following pictures were manip’d by an artist known as Mvalim…

An official addresses the crowd in their native tongue. They listen intently as he lists the charges against Morgan and that she will soon be hanged by her neck until she is dead. The only words she understood was her name ‘Morgan McPherson’.

A guard turns to Morgan and says in clear but accented English “Morgan McPherson, you have tried, convicted and condemned to be hanged by your neck until you are dead. Do you have any last words before your sentence is carried out?”

Morgan is desperate and cries “You cannot do this to me! I demand to see my envoy!”

The guard says “Condemned prisoners have no rights. Your embassy has presented an informal protest that has been denied. I am told your envoy is watching your execution with Prosecutor Jollyrei as we speak.”

He reaches up and fondles Morgan’s breasts. He adds “You are a condemned prisoner and it is time for you to die.”
h 203.jpg
Morgan screams “You can’t do this to me! You cannot hang me!”

She does not see a guard’s foot swinging towards the stool to kick it away.
h 204.jpg
The stool slides from beneath her feet. Morgan drops only the length of her hand before the noose stops her fall. She tries to scream but only a squawk passes the noose. Morgan is hanged!
h 205.jpg
Her legs search for footing and her hands frantically try to escape the rope binding her wrists but there is no comfort or escape.

‘Damn, this hurts’ Morgan thinks.

Morgan McPherson’s life is in its final minutes. At first, she sways from the noose, stunned by the pressure of the noose around her neck.
h 206.jpg
She seems to glare out at the crowd unable to believe they are cheering her torment as the weight of her body slowly tightens the rope around her neck.
h 207.jpg
No longer a wealthy jet setting woman, Morgan hangs naked from the noose like a common criminal. Her feet begin flail about as she desperately searches for relief from her hanging.
h 208.jpg
Her mouth moves but only gasps for air passes her lips. There is no grace in her movements as she struggles to escape the rope closing around neck.
h 209.jpg
Her agony only spurs the crowd’s noisy approval of her slow strangulation. Morgan reaches for the ground which is hopelessly out of reach. She raises her legs and begins bucking as she tries to swing towards the scaffolding that she cannot hook her legs onto.
h 210.jpg
Is it a grin or grimace she flashes towards the crowd as she has hanged for more than five minutes?
h 211.jpg
There is no sign of the graceful woman that pleased both men and women alike. Morgan is now a desperate woman whose own body pulls on her neck and tightens the rope around it. At ten minutes she continues her bawdy dance with legs swinging and her hands still struggling to escape the rope binding them.
h 212.jpg
The reality is the noose is tightening and her gasps for air are less frequent, shorter, and more labored with each attempt to breathe.

The once beautiful wealthy woman, Morgan’s hanging proceeds with agonizing, deliberate slowness. It is not enough that she is condemned to die. Her execution must punish her before the noose chokes the life out her. As fifteen minutes approaches she still struggles futilely to free herself from the noose tightening around her neck.
h 213.jpg
At seventeen minutes Morgan is trying to gasp for air. The noose slips tight and her body freezes.
h 214.jpg
Her stomach flutters and her chest heaves. Try as she might she cannot inhale or exhale! Morgan’s breasts bounce and weave as she struggles to breathe but the noose has closed her throat. Drool spills from her mouth but the only air she has is what is in her lungs.
h 216.jpg
Her chest begins to burn as what little oxygen she has is consumed and carbon dioxide begins to sear her lungs. Is she conscious enough to know she spreads her legs?
h 215.jpg
With her tongue protruding from her mouth Morgan’s last act is to relieve her bladder.
h 217.jpg
Then her legs relax and runny stool eases from her bottom as she expires to the noose. Morgan is dead.
h 218.jpg
A week ago she was a pretty woman sunbathing on the beach. Now she hangs dead from the noose that has strangled her. She lasted almost twenty minutes but the rope always wins.

Professor Barbara Moore agrees to do an on-sight commentary for RR Video Premium productions. She stands away from Morgan’s soiled corpse- no need to be near the stench, the camera will make her appear closer- and her final comment is cold but true.

“Morgan McPherson was a woman who had it all but broke the law. Now is a dead prisoner, hanged to death before a crowd. She will be left hanging until sunset, a lifeless body of her former self.
h 219 A.jpg
The fascination of the crowd wears out quickly. For the balance of the day only passers-by glance over at the body of the criminal.
h 219.jpg
The end…

Back
Top Bottom