Most Painful Flogging Imaginable.

Go to CruxDreams.com
How would you make the flogging and pre-crucifiction torture as painful and humiliating as possible?
The trick would be to make it last as long as possible. Perhaps giving the victim 10 lashes every hour for an endless number of hours until the victim could no longer be revived. Then after a day or so begin again where you left off. As I understand it the Romans did something like what I'm describing here.
H

I think it would depend on if it was a man or a woman being condemned. There are different ways of humiliating and inflicting pain for both. ;)

Stripped and hanging arms-over-head from a blood-stained post before a large crowd on onlookers, lashes administered expertly at varying time intervals and viciousness.
The onlookers cheer as the last garment is torn down your back to pool at your feet before you are dragged, naked, stunned, to the old timber post.

Iron mancles are clamped tight around your wrists and the metal chafes as your arms are hauled above your head, higher, higher until your toes barely touch the dirt at the post's foot.

Your eyes are drawn to that blood stained post and your mind cannot but wonder at how much of your own blood will be spilled to stain it further.

The crowd jeer as the scourge drives your body against the wood, rough once, but worn smooth by the bodies it has held and the blood and sweat that has so soaked the timber. And, though smooth now, it still chafes the soft skin of your breasts as you writhe to the whip's erratic pulse.

Lower, your hips and mound and sex are bruised, battered between the cords and knots and the sharp shards of the scourge on your arse and that unyielding hardness of the post.

As the scourge tears at your back and buttocks, each twist and turn as your body seeks protection opens another front for the savage attack and soon your ribs and breasts are torn too, adding your life's blood to that of so many others who have endured that embrace between scourge and post.

And, all the while, the crowd watches, absorbed in your erotic dance with that stained old post.

Last edited:
having scored 5 demerits as a freshman at the UVM, a young Barb Moore is introduced to the whipping post. She is brought to the post filled with fear and a strange anticipation. The simple white dress is pulled off her shoulders and she is presented bare from the waist up to faculty and fellow students.
whip waiting.jpg
Then her wrists are bound above her head and she feels the post polished smooth by the countless others who preceded her over the years.
whip 59 a.jpg
The dress is pulled down and piles around her ankles. Her breathing is fast and shallow as she is about to be introduced to the flogger for twenty lashes. She yelps as the first strike stings her bottom forcing her to grind her mound against the post.
whip 059.jpg
Yes it hurts and it humiliates her but she has a surprising orgasm long before the session is done. Only she knew her cries were ecstasy...

How would you make the flogging and pre-crucifiction torture as painful and humiliating as possible?
To start with victim should be striped naked and tied behind a cart. The cart would then be driven all around the city and the victim made to walk behind. A cat and nine tails would be hung from the side of the cart, so anyone from the crowd could have a whack or two at the victim if they like to. This to go on all day until sunset when the name of the victim crime would be branded on the victim chest and a torch light crucifixion would take place. If not enough lashes had been given to please the judges. Then more could be given at that time before the nails were driven home.:devil::devil:

A couple of ideas to add psychological torture/ humiliation,
from my stories:

from The Interrogation and Punishment Centre for Girls -
the night before my execution, I'm visited and humiliated
by a couple of young women who were at school with me -
I thought they were my friends,
but it was they who betrayed me to the Military Security Police,
and now they are Officer Cadets, who can make me grovel
while they gloat.

from Eulalia Christa - the right to whip me along the way,
and to grope and sexually abuse me as he pleases
is auctioned to the highest bidder, an evil old pervert.

The question was about a pre-crucifixion whipping, which I think would have been tempered by the knowledge that if you go beyond a certain point, you're going to reduce the amount of time that the victim will live on the cross. But there's also the thinking that the pain of the whipping might actually "ramp up" the suffering gradually so that the agony of being nailed and raised on the cross is not so sudden and doesn't send the victim into shock. I think this might be very subjective; what works for one might not work as well for another.

Whether or not that's true, and I can't say for sure, but a human being like any system has only so much strength and energy available. You can use up part of that for whipping and other pre-crucifixion torture if you wish, but then you will only have whatever is left to power their body through the struggling of the cross, and when that's gone, their time will be up.

As far as humiliation, it's likely that the whipping would mark the first time in the execution process where the victim is stripped naked in public. In The Serrpent's Eye, even though Sabina knew she would be naked, it was still very humiliating when that last bit of clothing was pulled off of her. Here's the sequence where that happened:

Sabina is humiliated in the last three pictures not only because she's now naked in front of all of these people, but she was helpless to hinder the man who pulled her clothes off, and now she's helpless to do anything whatsoever to hide her modesty. She blushes hotly and averts her face, an instinctive response to this situation.

Now the next step in her humiliation comes as they chain her to the whipping post. Ajax, the big executioner's helper, takes advantage of their size difference to pick up Sabina with his hand under her crotch:

Her obvious shock makes her the laughing stock of the crowd, a further humiliation. She's about to be whipped mercilessly and then crucified, and these people are enjoying the show.

This leaves her standing at the whipping post, free to move as far as her chained wrists will let her. She can see the lictor take his stance, and she has plenty of time to anticipate what is about to be done to her. But she is helpless to avoid the whip. The lictor delivers a crowd-pleasing hard stroke of the whip across her lovely exposed ass, which sends Sabina into a panic. The shock of the sudden pain there is worse than she expected. And now with this first stroke, she understands with horror just how bad this is going to be.

There are other ways I could have done this. I think it might be more humiliating to have her bent over, but she wouldn't be able to move all that much, and then she'd end up lying prone pretty quickly. I wanted her vertical so that the lictor could deliver a stroke up between her legs, and to better show her posture when she had an orgasm during the whipping. I could also have had her dangling by her wrists, or hanging with her legs chained apart, etc. But while those have their appeal, she wouldn't be able to dance around and twist as she is whipped, and so those didn't suit my purpose.

Attachments

• s4 petite whipping 11a-1_0010.jpg
    s4 petite whipping 11a-1_0010.jpg
    791.6 KB · Views: 832
  • s4 petite whipping 11a-22_0010.jpg
    s4 petite whipping 11a-22_0010.jpg
    659.9 KB · Views: 643
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 13-1_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 13-1_0010.jpg
    707.7 KB · Views: 605
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 13-2_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 13-2_0010.jpg
    733.3 KB · Views: 569
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 13-3_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 13-3_0010.jpg
    614.8 KB · Views: 610
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 14-21_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 14-21_0010.jpg
    893.9 KB · Views: 657
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 14-22_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 14-22_0010.jpg
    709.2 KB · Views: 665
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 15-21_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 15-21_0010.jpg
    894.7 KB · Views: 671
  • Sabina Whipping Scene 16-42_0010.jpg
    Sabina Whipping Scene 16-42_0010.jpg
    904.8 KB · Views: 710
The question was about a pre-crucifixion whipping, which I think would have been tempered by the knowledge that if you go beyond a certain point, you're going to reduce the amount of time that the victim will live on the cross. But there's also the thinking that the pain of the whipping might actually "ramp up" the suffering gradually so that the agony of being nailed and raised on the cross is not so sudden and doesn't send the victim into shock. I think this might be very subjective; what works for one might not work as well for another.

Whether or not that's true, and I can't say for sure, but a human being like any system has only so much strength and energy available. You can use up part of that for whipping and other pre-crucifixion torture if you wish, but then you will only have whatever is left to power their body through the struggling of the cross, and when that's gone, their time will be up.

As far as humiliation, it's likely that the whipping would mark the first time in the execution process where the victim is stripped naked in public. In The Serrpent's Eye, even though Sabina knew she would be naked, it was still very humiliating when that last bit of clothing was pulled off of her. Here's the sequence where that happened:

Sabina is humiliated in the last three pictures not only because she's now naked in front of all of these people, but she was helpless to hinder the man who pulled her clothes off, and now she's helpless to do anything whatsoever to hide her modesty. She blushes hotly and averts her face, an instinctive response to this situation.

Now the next step in her humiliation comes as they chain her to the whipping post. Ajax, the big executioner's helper, takes advantage of their size difference to pick up Sabina with his hand under her crotch:

Her obvious shock makes her the laughing stock of the crowd, a further humiliation. She's about to be whipped mercilessly and then crucified, and these people are enjoying the show.

This leaves her standing at the whipping post, free to move as far as her chained wrists will let her. She can see the lictor take his stance, and she has plenty of time to anticipate what is about to be done to her. But she is helpless to avoid the whip. The lictor delivers a crowd-pleasing hard stroke of the whip across her lovely exposed ass, which sends Sabina into a panic. The shock of the sudden pain there is worse than she expected. And now with this first stroke, she understands with horror just how bad this is going to be.

There are other ways I could have done this. I think it might be more humiliating to have her bent over, but she wouldn't be able to move all that much, and then she'd end up lying prone pretty quickly. I wanted her vertical so that the lictor could deliver a stroke up between her legs, and to better show her posture when she had an orgasm during the whipping. I could also have had her dangling by her wrists, or hanging with her legs chained apart, etc. But while those have their appeal, she wouldn't be able to dance around and twist as she is whipped, and so those didn't suit my purpose.
My only problem with this, Jedakk, was your first sentence where you called Sabina a 'victim'...

Otherwise perfect...

Tree

This is the best depiction of the humiliation and pain of a public whipping ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmm! Stripped and whipped by two black hunks! That rings MY bell!

Back
Top Bottom