Moved thread

Go to CruxDreams.com

crumera

Crucifier of Pixels
@Staff

I wonder what the reason is for moving my thread to Crucified women section of the forums?

Thought my mostly story based stuff was good in the section where it was. ->
When in Rome: stories, poems and discussion

[CF]: Pics and Videos

would have been a better choice unless Crucified Woman section is going to be an original art section.
(Not indicated at this moment of posting, could change ofc)

I still hope we get a original crux artists section :)

Hi. The original intention of the Crucified Women section was that it would contain original pics and drawings by artists like yourself. Thirteen years ago Inge_Tarant gave some guide lines at the top of the thread.
"Language in this part of the forum: English. Pics and some text of crucified women here."
Some slight restructuring of that section is needed as many members are in doubt as to where to post a new thread. Apologies for any inconvenience. The basic idea is to eventually sort original work from pics downloaded from the web.

Last edited by a moderator:
A new " Basic rules of this section." would have given more insight into the reason.
The text of the message you linked is more about language, then about content type I guess :p

With your explaination I have no troubles with moving my thread.
:D

I think I'll also move my thread somewhere else ... I made a new thread here in fantasy, and no one goes there ... it's dead ... and it bothers me ...
The Fantasy Forum is still very new and I guess that people still see it as the old Fantasy Unlimited and maybe don't realise that it is a new home for original work. You could provide links to it in your existing threads.

Back
Top Bottom