Mute.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Story takes place in a Gothic Victorian era estate.

The day I was purchased by my new mistress I knew my life was over. They sold me to the richest woman in the land, and also the most evil. They called her Lady Death, because she never kept her slaves longer than a few months at best before she had them crucified in her garden.

Every day there was a new victim behind her home where another girl would be put to death for her enjoyment, or sometimes, just because she was bored. She took care of her slaves, and was very rigid in her rules that we be kept beautiful at all times. We were her sex slaves, but we were well fed and cared for in our beautiful prison. Given warm beds to sleep in, perfumes to wear, warm scented baths, and kept naked at all times. We were still slaves and we knew were all going to die eventually because my mistress told us all everyday that it was true, and it was. There was not a day that went by that we did not hear a poor girl crying out in fear and then her screams of pain as she died upon a cross.

Everyday I was terrified that it would be my last.

My mistress purchased me because I interested her not only because of my petite frame, pale skin, long dark brown hair, and what she called my piercing green eyes, but because I was also mute. No matter what she did to me, I could not cry out or make a sound of any kind, other than small grunts and moans. Several times a week she would take me into her chambers at night and would take me in ways that were painful and humiliating.

By day It was my job to serve her and her guests whenever she entertained them, by providing drinks and treats.

My time here care came to an end after just two weeks of service.

In my constant fear I stumbled and dropped the tray that was holding her fine wines onto herself as she sat at her table laughing with her guests. Her guests all gasped in horror and I trembled with fear as I desperately tried to clean off her beautiful White dress, even though I knew it was impossible. before I could continue she jumped from her seat and backhanded me so hard that I fell to the floor at her feet. She was on me in an instant. She grabbed me by my long hair and pulled me up to my feet. I had to stand on my toes because she was so much taller than I was, at my height of 5'6. The fury in her eyes made me want to crawl into myself and I had to look away at the floor.

I began to cry as she called for her gaurds and ordered that I be taken to her garden to be crucified. Two women grabbed me and bound my arms behind my back, then dragged me kicking and crying to through the villa as they pulled me through the twisting hallways and through the rear exit of the house. Once outside, they bound me to a wooden pole with a rope around my waist and neck as they waited for others to bring the cross out that I would be nailed to. I could only lightly struggle against the ropes that held me in place as I gagged everytime I tried to pull outward from the rope binding me around my neck and belly. Even though I knew I was not making any progress, my mind would not let me stop trying.

I did not have to stuggle long as my cross was delivered to the garden.

Still struggling, I was unbound and dragged into place by the same women who brought me outside. They pushed me to the dirt and dragged me onto the waiting wood and began to use ropes to fix me in place. Soon, a woman approached me and produced several large nails and positioned one of them at my right wrist. I watched, helpless. She would not look me in the eye as she took the hammer and brought it down onto the nail several times. I bucked, and twisted and pulled with each blow until my wrist was nailed in place. She went to my other wrist and did the same, and my reaction was no different. Standing up she looked at my wrists and nodded to herself before moving down to my feet. the two gaurds joined her again and positioned my feet so the bottoms of them were placed flat on the wood in such a manner that it would open my legs with my knees up and out.

They held me in place as the woman drove the nails into the tops of each of my feet, pinning them to the wood. if I could have screamed, I would have, but only sharp gasps and muffled moans escaped my lips as I attempted to thrash my way free of what held me in place, which only made my pain so much worse than it already was.

I was then dragged into an open space in the garden where my cross was raised and pushed into a hole that made me jerk forward in pain as it was dropped into place. I could only twist around more as the pain hit me fully after the impact.

Hours went by and my torment upon the cross was unbearable. I could breath, but only barely so, as I could do nothing to raise or lower myself by much due to how I was attached to the cross. I did not have much strength to straigten my bent knees and could not hold myself upright for long.

Eventually, my mistress entered her garden with another slave with her, one I did not recognise, but one that looked to be around same age, perhaps 18 or 19. She ordered a set of chairs placed in front of my cross and had some wine as she watched me suffer in the open autumn air.

Grabbing her slave by the wrist, she got up and approached me. Leaning down to her slave she ordered her to take me before I died. I looked at the girl as she blushed and nodded her head. Not meeting my gaze, she came up to me, and in a quick motion, parted my pussy with her fingers and began to lick me and bite my clit inbetwen pushing her tongue as deep into me as she could manage.

At first, I tried to turn as much as I could away from her, but she fought her way in and would not stop. She was relentless. Soon, I found myself panting and gasping not just in the pain of my crucifixion, but also in pleasure. I both hated and loved what was happening to me, and tears stained my cheeks, and I flushed with my building orgasm.

When I finally came, I jerked my back into an arch and I could feel my cum spray out of me. The girl between my legs flinched and gave a startled little yelp as I came all over her. My mistress pushed her face back into place between my legs and ordered her to take all of me until I was done. When I was finished, and out of breath, I looked down as my mistress pulled the girls face off of my dripping sex and forcibly taking the girls face in her hand, turning it torward her and kissed her deeply. When she broke off the kiss with her slave, she leaned in and spoke just loudly enough for the two of us to hear her. She told her that soon, she too would be on a cross like this and would die in the same way I was. the slave nearly collapsed in fear and began to cry. The mistress looked on, smiling evily down at her and then she dragged her new slave away back into the house by her wrists.

During the next two days, I would see my mistress and her new slave several times and it was always the same, she would order her to eat my pussy until I came all over her. Each time it took longer for me because my body was nearly at its limit and I was only semi concious. Later that evening she came outside alone this time and sat in front of me to watch my final moments of life. it had begun to rain and was very windy that evening, so she had a large umbrella placed over her to protect her from the wind and rain.

the wind whipped my hair around me and the rain made some of it stick my my face and breasts. When the sun had set, and the rain and wind slowed, my mistress stood up and approaced me. she reached up and pulled my nipples with both hands, but I could barely react. She spread my pussy lips and bit down on my clit before releasing it. while she did this, my chest heaved one last time as I slowly sagged to my cross and felt darkness finally take me.

Smirking to herself, and licking her lips, my mistress left me there and went back into her manor seeking her newest slave to take to bed with her.

The End.

A female writer writing deviant erotica with herself as the tragic protagonist in first person, can command an enormous seduction on the readers and which you capitalize to the fullest. And as you throw your naked tortured body before you reader, they can't take their eyes off you, or the story, until it has finished, or until both have finished, which is really the case in your stories so far.
And even in so leading the reader to the world of carnal deviance, u never miss the subtle ethereal touch that in fact forms the very basis on which u spin ur web of dark sexuality.
You can really go all the way lady if u want! All the best! :thumbsup:
ps: And yes, u may think of writing longer stories (read slower pace) in the future too!

Last edited:
A female writer writing deviant erotica with herself as the tragic protagonist in first person, can command an enormous seduction on the readers and which you capitalize to the fullest. And as you throw your naked tortured body before you reader, they can't take their eyes off you, or the story, until it has finished, or until both have finished, which is really the case in your stories so far.
And even in so leading the reader to the world of carnal deviance, u never miss the subtle ethereal touch that in fact forms the very basis on which u spin ur web of dark sexuality.
You can really go all the way lady if u want! All the best! :thumbsup:
ps: And yes, u may think of writing longer stories (read slower pace) in the future too!

Wow! Thank you so much! :)

Back
Top Bottom