My 3D works regarding forced labour in mine

Go to CruxDreams.com
This looks great. Great scene, great textures, the scars are sensational. Congratulations!
Thanks for the compliment! Glad to know that you like my work.

However, she's retired since the recent catastrophic accident at the mine and I don't know where she went. But at least, I've found a replacement already (WIP status), and I suppose she'll look great once I'm done with the hairs and eyelashes, and etc. :)

KZuJfpy.jpg

(Image hosted on Imgur)

The damage seems to be more significant than I initially thought it was. I've spent the past two days trying to save as much as I could, and I managed to create a new model with bits from the old one. However, a major part of the texture project as well as the scene itself turned out to be beyond repair and need to be redone.

So, I won't be able to create any more render of my previous scene as well as a new one which I had briefly worked on before I lost with with the rest. I made one test render though, which I'll post here for the archiving purpose:

TO6HnGb.jpg

(Image hosted on Imgur)

I know how horribly unrealistic the body looks, and actually that was why I abandoned the idea of creating an anorexic, unattractive girl when I created the new model.
She looks rather wellworn to me. I suppose the new example might just be a fresher girl, though.

She looks rather wellworn to me. I suppose the new example might just be a fresher girl, though.
I agree. And I've already quite diviated quite a lot from the settings that I used in my story for which those renderings are to be used as cover arts.

It's just that I've found it very difficult to make a decent character which is either bald or bony with my current skill level, or the tools that I use. So I decided to learn how to create a realistic, good-looking character first, then try to add some artistic touches to make them closer to the slave girls that I depicted in my story later.

Just a status update this time, since I think I've been posting too many similar images before:

Blender 2.83 was finally released a few days ago. It means now I can improve the overseer's pants because the new version ships with a super-cool cloth brush feature.

I've managed to restore most of the texture set but there are still some parts that I have to recreate, so it will take some time before I can create full renders again. For example, I'll have to create each individual nail again which takes quite amount of time and there are 20 of them, of course.

On a brighter side, I managed to find a way to bake displacement texture over UDIM tiles, which couldn't be done easily because of some technical limitations before. In non-technical terms, it means now I'm able to depict subtle curvature of the body which can hopefully give it a bit more realistic look.

By the way, I decided to create a crux scene to see how the improvements that I've made on the character while restoring it would look under different lighting conditions. And it's much simpler to create a minimalistic outdoor scene with HDRI than to restore a complex interior scene as the mine scene, so I decided to use the former as a test environment until I'm done with the recovery.

I generally don't like crux scenes but so many others do, and I was rather curious how good I'd be with my current skill level if I actually try.

Last edited:
I said on the other thread. I hadn't seen your work. What a difference half an hour makes :) (I don't spend a lot of time in forums)
So tell me how does this work in Blender? What "characters" are you using? Are the backgrounds (environments) imported?

I said on the other thread. I hadn't seen your work. What a difference half an hour makes :) (I don't spend a lot of time in forums)
So tell me how does this work in Blender? What "characters" are you using? Are the backgrounds (environments) imported?
For my characters, I use a community forked version of Manuel Bastioni Lab to generate a base mesh, then edit it to add the genital that I made and remap the UVs into UDIM tiles, so I can use textures that I created with Substance Painter. Then I add hairs using Blender's excellent particle hair system which is quite easy to work with and produce a realistic output.

As for environment, I created most of the stuffs using Blender. For textures though, I often mix and match various free PBR tiles or ones shipped with Substance Painter to save time.

It's a bit complicated compared to how it is done with Daz, but it can provide more flexibility and can potentially result in more realistic output.

For my characters, I use a community forked version of Manuel Bastioni Lab to generate a base mesh, then edit it to add the genital that I made and remap the UVs into UDIM tiles, so I can use textures that I created with Substance Painter. Then I add hairs using Blender's excellent particle hair system which is quite easy to work with and produce a realistic output.

As for environment, I created most of the stuffs using Blender. For textures though, I often mix and match various free PBR tiles or ones shipped with Substance Painter to save time.

It's a bit complicated compared to how it is done with Daz, but it can provide more flexibility and can potentially result in more realistic output.
Jesus that sounds like hard work :). Though I do make a lot of my own environments, using the "Primitives" and "Geometry Editor" in Daz. Two extremely blunt instruments!

Jesus that sounds like hard work :). Though I do make a lot of my own environments, using the "Primitives" and "Geometry Editor" in Daz. Two extremely blunt instruments!
Primitives are important, however. Blender starts with a scene containing a single cube, and I suppose more than half of all the artworks created by every Blender user probably were built from that primitive :)

Primitives are important, however. Blender starts with a scene containing a single cube, and I suppose more than half of all the artworks created by every Blender user probably were built from that primitive :)
I tried Blender about 10 years ago. And after about 3 days gave up. I recall I managed to make a blob. :)

Then 5 years later was looking for an interesting hobby, well forget Blender - been there.
Poser or Daz? - I know Daz is free :)

I most recently tried Blender when they brought out the new version V2.8 or something. It was Nyghtfall over at VoD who put me onto it.
I had more success with it this time. There were some good video's by some English bloke on You-Tube.
And that is that. I've forgotten most of it. As I've not got that kind of brain. I tend to learn by experiment. Which is often an impediment.
Though my original intention was to use it for more accurate modelling.

I did a viability test of using Blender UPBGE as the game engine for my project:

It looks decent enough (for an indie game from a hobbysit, of course), although I really miss the particle hairs, which doesn't look good with the realtime renderer. However, the performance is quite abysmal so I'm still undecided if it can be optimized to give a playable framerate.

By the way, she's still wearing whipmarks because she has just returned from featuring in another scene (which even involves some mustard action) :)

Last edited:
Well it must have been decent enough for You Tube to ban. "This video has been removed for violating You Tube's Terms of Service"
Its nor "Your Tube" its "Their Tube" :)

Last edited:
I appealed to Youtube and they made my video available again. I suppose it means I'll be able to use the platform for uploading similar contents in future. However, for something more exciting, I still need to find an alternative.
I wouldn't put €10 on it. There'll be a mark on your record.
Then there's another factor, you subliminally start aiming your material, at stuff which you think will get past their censors.
I know I'm like that with DA. That being said, there isn't much by way of alternatives.

I wouldn't put €10 on it. There'll be a mark on your record.
Then there's another factor, you subliminally start aiming your material, at stuff which you think will get past their censors.
I know I'm like that with DA. That being said, there isn't much by way of alternatives.
You can rest assured that I won't "dilute" my material to avoid the censorship. It's just that my game project is still at a very early stage, so there probably won't be much explicit actions for quite some time.

But if uploading a video depicting a naked slave with whipped breasts is ok, then probably I can keep using Youtube to publish similar contents, like naked slaves mining, or getting whipped, and so on.

In case they get deleted, I'll just find another platform rather than limiting my contents to what they would approve.

I've been trying to learn UPBGE and Python for the past couple of days, so that I may use Blender itself as a game engine. And I made a small breakthrough yesterday:

Some may wonder why I don't just keep making 3D renderings, instead of also wasting my time on such things that don't look as realistic. But I've always wanted to be able to experience it in a virtual world. Wouldn't it be lovely if you not only just see such a rendering, but also can enter into that scene to be the slave or the guard?

It'll take me a long time to achieve that, if I'll ever be able to do so. But it's my dream that one day, my works on 3D renderings, stories, and games could all merge into one integrated world, so that I could explore it in an immersive manner (e.g. virtual reality).

I've been trying to learn UPBGE and Python for the past couple of days, so that I may use Blender itself as a game engine. And I made a small breakthrough yesterday:

Some may wonder why I don't just keep making 3D renderings, instead of also wasting my time on such things that don't look as realistic. But I've always wanted to be able to experience it in a virtual world. Wouldn't it be lovely if you not only just see such a rendering, but also can enter into that scene to be the slave or the guard?

It'll take me a long time to achieve that, if I'll ever be able to do so. But it's my dream that one day, my works on 3D renderings, stories, and games could all merge into one integrated world, so that I could explore it in an immersive manner (e.g. virtual reality).
I can quite see where you are coming from here. I think the Russian 3D artist A Sennov also thinks in that direction

I don't know where to put this, as it's neither a crux scene nor about mine slaves. But since my crux thread seems to be getting more love than this one, I decided to post it here:

bdsmlr-103628-IGgnkCaZq8-og.jpg

(Image hosted on bdsmlr.com. The original prison scene is from here.)

At first, I only wanted to create another joke render (as ones that you can see in my crux thread) to participate the ongoing "Clone War" in this thread. However, I found something very erotic in the way the rows of naked girls presenting themselves, so I decided to get more serious and created this.

On a technical side note, the scene involves only one clone besides the original character, and the rest of the prisoners were created with Blender's array modifier.

One of the reason why I love Blender :)

Have you tried "Second Life"? There is an active crux group there called "Cruxwinds" with people from this forum. I remember seeing girls pushing millstones and digging with pickaxes as well.

I am sure there would be interest in a mine with naked girls whipped by sadistic overseers! :span1:

Back
Top Bottom