My Art And Animations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's something I'll start with. Its in a comic style, that I've been wanting to try out. I didn't get any good ideas for captions. It's based on a guy that lets his imagination run wild with crux scenarios. Although his roommates have caught him. Pretty random but it's good practice to develop a comic-drawing style.

Attachments

• IMG_0190.JPG
    IMG_0190.JPG
    719.5 KB · Views: 1,738
Here's something I'll start with. Its in a comic style, that I've been wanting to try out. I didn't get any good ideas for captions. It's based on a guy that lets his imagination run wild with crux scenarios. Although his roommates have caught him. Pretty random but it's good practice to develop a comic-drawing style.
That's good! His imagination has certainly run wild ;)

Nice concept, dont think you need captions with this one:p

Delicious !

Here's something I'll start with. Its in a comic style, that I've been wanting to try out.
Beautifully done!
I hope to soon have a folder full of your drawings which I will enjoy browsing!

One request: it would be nice for collectors of your art if you gave your uploaded files descriptive names like "exposed.jpg" or, if you do a series, something with numbers, e.g. "badgirl02.jpg".

Thank you for sharing with us.

Beautifully done!
I hope to soon have a folder full of your drawings which I will enjoy browsing!

One request: it would be nice for collectors of your art if you gave your uploaded files descriptive names like "exposed.jpg" or, if you do a series, something with numbers, e.g. "badgirl02.jpg".

Thank you for sharing with us.
I never thought of that. I've recently transitioned from traditional paper and pen to digital work on an iPad. With a little research I'm sure I'll get my uploads neatly categorized for everyone's pleasure. Thanks for bringing that up. And also thanks everybody for the feedback, it's very reassuring.

While I do love the comic style, I also want to practice other styles. Here's a sketch of my "Irresistible, Even In The End" drawing. I do hope to add color and further polish it. But here is a taste.

Three house slaves are crucified. The tormentors have left, and the male slave, cannot help but enjoy the view of two of his fellow women slaves. Had good practice this sketching out, especially with main girl's hair and nipples.

Attachments

• Irresistible.JPG
    Irresistible.JPG
    852.8 KB · Views: 1,906
While I do love the comic style, I also want to practice other styles. Here's a sketch of my "Irresistible, Even In The End" drawing. I do hope to add color and further polish it. But here is a taste.

Three house slaves are crucified. The tormentors have left, and the male slave, cannot help but enjoy the view of two of his fellow women slaves. Had good practice this sketching out, especially with main girl's hair and nipples.

The hair is lovingly done, and I have no complaints about her tits either :)
Also good to see a few men in there.
You have an interesting style, I feel we are getting glimpses of it, sketches and random thoughts. I look forward to seeing something bigger, more than just "a taste" :)

The hair is lovingly done, and I have no complaints about her tits either :)
Also good to see a few men in there.
You have an interesting style, I feel we are getting glimpses of it, sketches and random thoughts. I look forward to seeing something bigger, more than just "a taste" :)

I agree, I have to ramp up my creative process. It's not a question of I have the time, illustration isn't as tedious as animation or filming a crux scene. (Not that I am filming or animating) mind you, but just that those projects are far off. I agree that most of the stuff I've posted relates to concepts and pre-sketches. This is due to my apprehension. The "artist block", a very real obstacle at the top of my list of current crisis. My goal from the beginning has been to provide a consistent stream of erotic illustrations. I've been blown back by all of the comments from all you fine, wonderfully creative, and sadistic people.(that was a little weird to say) It's motivating and empowering to work on something knowing that perhaps someone out there will enjoy it. I generally will not go more than a week without posting something. There are various art campaigns I'm currently undertaking. The campaigns to understand color, anatomy and perspective. All for the purpose of producing powerful and convincing experiences of this ancient capital punishment we all fantasize about. I may start out slow, I've only been on this site for a month...I think, but moving forward it will only get better and more consistent. I just have to find my mojo. The discipline to get up, avoid the PlayStation, not be discouraged by horrible sketches, avoid prying eyes and push forward. My first order of action will be to post multiple drawings in one go, so you guys have more to enjoy. Of course the polish and refinement will also take time to develop. But I aim to please, and my imagination and the feedback from the forums are my sword and shield.

Moving away from monochrome and into some color, to entertain the eyes.

I like your style. It's simple but so effective, so lively, a lot going on but artfully uncluttered. Please continue :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom