My Art And Animations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 708170
Been messing around w/ a new animation feature. :very_hot:
Some heavy breathing xxx

I can’t give you any technical advice, so I’ll just say that I’m stealing this one for the Agony Component, and look forward with interest with your further messing around. ;)

So there’s a pandemic about and I just wanted to wish everyone a safe quarantine at home. Because of the nature of the worlds current suffering, I struggle to depict fervent, sexual, nailing scenes. Here in the U.S we are entering the full force of the plague. Luckily our state governor acted quickly and us Californians are somewhat more braced for the surge..... but not untouchable.

That being said, stuck at home has never been more compelling to continue drawing. So I will continue to express our fetish......

Stay safe crux forums! Wash your hands!

So there’s a pandemic about and I just wanted to wish everyone a safe quarantine at home. Because of the nature of the worlds current suffering, I struggle to depict fervent, sexual, nailing scenes. Here in the U.S we are entering the full force of the plague. Luckily our state governor acted quickly and us Californians are somewhat more braced for the surge..... but not untouchable.

That being said, stuck at home has never been more compelling to continue drawing. So I will continue to express our fetish......

Stay safe crux forums! Wash your hands!

Hear, hear! Especially the continue drawing part!:clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom