My Art And Animations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good God I love all of these. Your frantic cartoon style ads such an energy and raw passion to these images, you can feel the libido! I’d like to invite you to the discord! Or maybe you can just slide in my DMs?
Good God I love all of these. Your frantic cartoon style ads such an energy and raw passion to these images, you can feel the libido! I’d like to invite you to the discord! Or maybe you can just slide in my DMs?
Certainly

Yes. Bring him to the Discord!

I enjoyed my time here. But I can’t carry on drawing people nailed to crosses. It isn’t right, it’s perverted and I can’t live a double life. I became disrespectful towards a “Poem“ lady. I disrespected Barbaria and I tainted my rep. To all who enjoyed my work, keep it. Claim it as your own. Repost it I don’t care. I’d sooner put this chapter of my life behind me.

I got mad because poem decided to post a full resolution image of a damn sandwhich, smack dab in the center of my gallery. I was told that no one owns a thread and to basically stfu. But it’s fine y’all friends or something.

We do not tolerate this sort of unprovoked abusive treatment of another member, and certainly not a moderator who is trying to do her job in a fair and conscientious way. This is not about the quality of the artwork by Subversive5, which is excellent. This is not about Poem's post, which was a joke.

This is about verbal abuse. We will not tolerate this. We do not have to tolerate it. If you wish to enjoy Subversive5's company from now on, we invite you to do so outside of these forums. End.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom