My crucifixion work

Go to CruxDreams.com
Holy shit this is beautifully executed. Erotic and stunning. A real treat to see! I’m so grateful you shared your amazing bdsm session with us. Her expressions were fantastic, the poses were genuine, the cross was well constructed, I have a thousand praises for you!

The only way you could push this further is with fake nails, and a few full body shots. That’s it.

Thank you for this mini masterpiece, and welcome to cruxforums!

I can’t wait to see what else you have in store. :D

Holy shit this is beautifully executed. Erotic and stunning. A real treat to see! I’m so grateful you shared your amazing bdsm session with us. Her expressions were fantastic, the poses were genuine, the cross was well constructed, I have a thousand praises for you!

The only way you could push this further is with fake nails, and a few full body shots. That’s it.

Thank you for this mini masterpiece, and welcome to cruxforums!

I can’t wait to see what else you have in store. :D
Since I am a nudity absolutist, the only thing I can add to Em's recommendations is to lose the loincloth. ;) :babeando:

Боже, это красиво исполнено. Эротично и потрясающе. Настоящее удовольствие видеть! Я так благодарна, что ты поделился с нами своим потрясающим сеансом БДСМ. Выражение ее лица было фантастическим, позы были искренними, крест был хорошо сложен, у меня есть тысяча похвал для вас!

Единственный способ продвинуть это дальше — накладные ногти и несколько снимков всего тела. Вот и все.

Спасибо за этот мини-шедевр и добро пожаловать на cruxforums!

Мне не терпится увидеть, что еще у вас есть в магазине.:D

I do not like nails and do not like props, the pain from ropes can be no less strong and intense than from nails. Although I have experience of real nailing a girl to a cross. I can tell about this, if you'd like.

I’d suggest to keep the “real nails” to fantasy only.

Back
Top Bottom