My crucifixion work

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here is a little more crucifixion of Alexa without a loincloth
Take care, DimDimi - her hands have changed colour, they are very cyanosed. You've got those ropes a bit too tight! :eek:

Осторожно, ДимДими, у нее изменился цвет рук, они очень синюшные. У тебя слишком тугие веревки! :eek:

Last edited:
These are fantastic videos. I'm interested in how her feet are attached - is there a foot rest? She's a lovely model in a very erotic situation. :very_hot::clapping:

Do try keep it safe though. Real expression of pain is great, but we do like to think she survives safely to at least do it again. ;)

Yes, I didn't notice the blueing of her hands, as Wragg's expert eye did, but it did seem to me that the ropes on her wrists were troubling her, just the way she glanced at them a couple of times suggested they were hurting more than in the earlier video (her hands don't get discoloured in that one)

Hello! Here's my little trial work on a crucifix!
Here is a little more crucifixion of Alexa without a loincloth

Wonderful crucifixion, great model, fantastic to see great new crux work like this!

DimDimi, one improvement I would ask for is in your framing. Often the good bits are out of frame, and particularly when she drops to hang fully from her wrists (a favourite part for me) too much detail is out of view. Can we get more full body/zoomed out angles too?

DimDimi, you know what the crux addicts come for. :babeando: :aaaaa:

I do urge you to study Makar and Image Maker's techniques. You tie your lovely lady with rough rope

04B004C6-5BB9-4241-AFCC-2700AFBB893B.jpeg

which has to hurt a LOT.

From his very start in the late 1990s Makar used thick, soft curtain cords (I think that’s what they are)

7F4814CD-7739-42EC-BF84-4065D9435AF4.jpegBC2158C8-BD15-4AD9-9B65-0FE9B88BC514.jpeg37DD6AAC-0245-4FF2-868E-E7746E6AA98F.jpegE2903FC5-54FF-458E-A140-EF356C02D1DA.jpeg

which over time can still be painful, as you can see in these pictures. So breaks no more than 10 minutes apart are incredibly necessary in prevent nerve damage.

Some years ago Makar passed away, dammit. But perhaps you can ask Image Maker for suggestions.

Most of all, keep doing crux! Your first video clips are HOT.

Thanks for the tip, I studied the Makar method a long time ago, watched his video and his crucifixion. I crucified many times, with different ropes.

Here's what I found out. The thickness and material of the rope does not affect the feel of the model in any way. The time on the cross depends only on the motivation and physical endurance of the model.

Also, the weak point of the whole crucifixion is not the hands, they are always in order. The weak point of the crucifix is the legs. They literally refuse any type of their binding to the cross.

So my experiments are going exactly in terms of tying legs.

Thanks for the tip, I studied the Makar method a long time ago, watched his video and his crucifixion. I crucified many times, with different ropes.

Here's what I found out. The thickness and material of the rope does not affect the feel of the model in any way. The time on the cross depends only on the motivation and physical endurance of the model.

Also, the weak point of the whole crucifixion is not the hands, they are always in order. The weak point of the crucifix is the legs. They literally refuse any type of their binding to the cross.

So my experiments are going exactly in terms of tying legs.
She acts like she is really suffering.
My compliments to Alexa and to you, for this great movie

Back
Top Bottom