Go to CruxDreams.com

Rufuss

Governor
So I am planning my first outside Crucifixion this week, hopefully. Thanks to this forum I learn a lot of information on how to make sure I have the best experience.

The pole, patibulum, ropes, loincloth, is all READY.

This is the place and the tree I'll be crucified on
20181002_122157.jpg

I will be stretched in this position
Screenshot_20180927-124318_Photos3.jpgUntitled-4.pngUntitled-1.png

WELCOME TO MY CRUCIFIXION JOURNEY

So I am planning my first outside Crucifixion this week, hopefully. Thanks to this forum I learn a lot of information on how to make sure I have the best experience.

The pole, patibulum, ropes, loincloth, is all READY.

This is the place and the tree I'll be crucified on
View attachment 628876

I will be stretched in this position
View attachment 628877View attachment 628878View attachment 628879

WELCOME TO MY CRUCIFIXION JOURNEY
Very nice place, I like forest Crucifixion, I also make forest sessions with my wife. It"s also great that you post real pics, you look good on your Cross. I wish you success in your experiment and many good emotions. It"s a great idea.

Great that you post real pictures! Only few people do that.
Good luck, success and fun. Hope you'll have a great expierience and we can take part by seeing pictures. Take care!
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy watching me on the cross, I'll definitely share the pictures of me with my hands stretch on the cross and my feet bent in this thread. Can't wait to be on the cross again.

Wonderful, it will be a great session. About sign, I think Roman and rebel themes are most important for Crucifixion.
I was thinking that too.
I was thinking of couple options
1. Rufus the Zealot
2. Rufus the rebel
3. Rufus follower of Jesus
4. Rufus the slave
Any other ideas of Roman theme sign?
Should it say my age?

Last edited:
I was thinking that too.
I was thinking of couple options
1. Rufus the Zealot
2. Rufus the rebel
3. Rufus follower of Jesus
4. Rufus the slave
Any other ideas of Roman theme sign?
Should it say my age?

We are privileged to have someone like yourself share your experience with us.
You could go for a simple titulus, like "Slave" or "Thief". or something more descriptive, such as "Rufus suffers here".
What captures your heart?

Great that you post real pictures! Only few people do that.
Good luck, success and fun. Hope you'll have a great expierience and we can take part by seeing pictures. Take care!

Yes, only a few practice, and fewer share picture or accounts. Even fewer may create manips based on their experiences, so welcome to that club Rufus :)

Back
Top Bottom