Go to CruxDreams.com
Here is an question. So I looked through all of my statistics on the Videos I posted on "Crucifixion Experience". I found one common denominator, here it is

SmartSelectImage_2021-01-27-19-28-36.png SmartSelectImage_2021-01-27-19-30-59.png SmartSelectImage_2021-01-27-19-33-26.png SmartSelectImage_2021-01-27-19-35-55.png

In every case spike in audience retention happens during the nailing of the victim to the cross. Looks like people skip the first part, then watch the nailing, and don't necessary care about watching the victim on the cross.
What do you make of that?

Here is an question. So I looked through all of my statistics on the Videos I posted on "Crucifixion Experience". I found one common denominator, here it is

View attachment 962664 View attachment 962665 View attachment 962666 View attachment 962667

In every case spike in audience retention happens during the nailing of the victim to the cross. Looks like people skip the first part, then watch the nailing, and don't necessary care about watching the victim on the cross.
You haven't quite parsed the data the way I did. What I see is people REWATCHING the nailing part multiple times. The watch time tends to follow a decay cruve that levels out to the number of people who watch the video the whole way through. So you should see reduced engagement as the video progresses (24% is really stunning, by the way, normal engagement is around 8-10%) as a baseline, and the engagement spikes are people rewatching the scene, not watching it for the first time, because you are looking at 30-40% engagement there.

You haven't quite parsed the data the way I did. What I see is people REWATCHING the nailing part multiple times. The watch time tends to follow a decay cruve that levels out to the number of people who watch the video the whole way through. So you should see reduced engagement as the video progresses (24% is really stunning, by the way, normal engagement is around 8-10%) as a baseline, and the engagement spikes are people rewatching the scene, not watching it for the first time, because you are looking at 30-40% engagement there.
Good point
Interesting point that people are interested in the nailing aspect the most as they go back to re-watching it.

View attachment 962664 View attachment 962665 View attachment 962666 View attachment 962667

That’s fascinating, I suppose the nailing has most rewatch value? All your videos are really good

Back
Top Bottom