Go to CruxDreams.com
Excellent work! Would love to walk this road and see you hanging from the cross. Looks too real.

P.S. would also love nailing you to the cross as you scream in pain , is there any chance we can do that?
Sure,
As I lay on a cold and dirty ground with my arms stretched out on a patibulum I'm starting to realize what is about to happen. I have been stripped of my clothes and forced to carry this wood that soon will be holding me as I will slowly and cruelly be tortured to death upon it. I can't believe that I am here, what have I done to deserve this agony?
"Clink, clink!" the noise of the spikes dropping close to my head made me open my eyes wide.
I can't believe it, it's about to happen. I feel the rough edges of the cross beams under me, pushing ridges into my back.
My chest is rising up and down as the trauma of the impending crucifixion was soon to become an agonizing reality.
I close my eyes and wait for the pain, concentrating on the feel of the breeze on my bare chest, and hoping that the nailing would be quick and far less painful. How will I take the pain as the nails go through my wrist? oh and then raising up the patibulum on to the stipe, then nailing of the feet. Will there be people watching? Will there be others crucified with? Out of all the punishments, why crucifixion for me? I need to be strong, as if I have a choice. Bring those nails and get on with it, I can't stay in this anticipation for too long.

B (25).jpg B (24) 2.jpg B (26) 4.jpg

@Marcus III you need to get really long spike and a good heavy mallet. And remember that nailing me to the patibulum is only one part of the puzzle, after that you will have to raise my 166lbs/75kg body on to the stipe and then nail my feet. Then you get to watch as I struggle in agony on the cross. You think you can handle that by yourself or do you have a crucifixion squad?

Sure,
As I lay on a cold and dirty ground with my arms stretched out on a patibulum I'm starting to realize what is about to happen. I have been stripped of my clothes and forced to carry this wood that soon will be holding me as I will slowly and cruelly be tortured to death upon it. I can't believe that I am here, what have I done to deserve this agony?
"Clink, clink!" the noise of the spikes dropping close to my head made me open my eyes wide.
I can't believe it, it's about to happen. I feel the rough edges of the cross beams under me, pushing ridges into my back.
My chest is rising up and down as the trauma of the impending crucifixion was soon to become an agonizing reality.
I close my eyes and wait for the pain, concentrating on the feel of the breeze on my bare chest, and hoping that the nailing would be quick and far less painful. How will I take the pain as the nails go through my wrist? oh and then raising up the patibulum on to the stipe, then nailing of the feet. Will there be people watching? Will there be others crucified with? Out of all the punishments, why crucifixion for me? I need to be strong, as if I have a choice. Bring those nails and get on with it, I can't stay in this anticipation for too long.

View attachment 965207 View attachment 965206 View attachment 965208

@Marcus III you need to get really long spike and a good heavy mallet. And remember that nailing me to the patibulum is only one part of the puzzle, after that you will have to raise my 166lbs/75kg body on to the stipe and then nail my feet. Then you get to watch as I struggle in agony on the cross. You think you can handle that by yourself or do you have a crucifixion squad?
My weith is 90 kg. I must be much stronger to endure cross torment

My weith is 90 kg. I must be much stronger to endure cross torment
I would put a rope on the intersection of the cross, 2 of the legionaries hold the bottom of the cross in the hole and one could threw the rope over a tree or the turns, which I intelligently built before your crucifixion.....

Out of all the punishments, why crucifixion for me? I need to be strong, as if I have a choice. Bring those nails and get on with it, I can't stay in this anticipation for too long.
Crucifixion is your destiny, you belong to the cross. Trust me, once we start pounding those nails into your wrists, you will forever regret saying that, but it will be too late.

@Rufuss I will defiantly bring really nice spikes don't you worry about that. It looks like we can get a good team together for your crucifixion, it seems like @dfg42 has an idea for raising you on to the stipe. Is there any other volunteers that would like to join the squad? Someone will need to hold him down while I nails his wrists. It will be a scene no one will want to miss.

Back
Top Bottom