Go to CruxDreams.com
so one just needed one more for roman style.....
The shame of being guilty of defeat is part of crucifixion agony. Roman soldiers would not soil themselves with any sexual acts with the men they crucified since the Romas regarded them as swine.

Crucifixion is your destiny, you belong to the cross. Trust me, once we start pounding those nails into your wrists, you will forever regret saying that, but it will be too late.

@Rufuss I will defiantly bring really nice spikes don't you worry about that. It looks like we can get a good team together for your crucifixion, it seems like @dfg42 has an idea for raising you on to the stipe. Is there any other volunteers that would like to join the squad? Someone will need to hold him down while I nails his wrists. It will be a scene no one will want to miss.
MARCUS III, if you fail in your duties you will be summarily stripped of your rank and Roman citizenship and nailed to the cross after a quick trial. The lower rank soldiers you used to kick around have already sharpened the nails.

MARCUS III, if you fail in your duties you will be summarily stripped of your rank and Roman citizenship and nailed to the cross after a quick trial. The lower rank soldiers you used to kick around have already sharpened the nails.
I am really professional in what I am doing

I am really professional in what I am doing
So YOU say. Tell that to the Roman Magistrate at your trial for dereliction of duty. By now you know by heart the protocols of Roman crucifixion. Ponder them whe you are judged guilty. (This might be part of a legionaire coup to replace you as chief of the crucifixion squad).

So YOU say. Tell that to the Roman Magistrate at your trial for dereliction of duty. By now you know by heart the protocols of Roman crucifixion. Ponder them whe you are judged guilty. (This might be part of a legionaire coup to replace you as chief of the crucifixion squad).
Actually he got the point, it was forbidden to crucify roman citizens.... On the other hand, remember, that didn't helped St. Paul, or was it St. Peter, sorry I am not catholic.

The horror of the Roman crucifixion paradoxically is the key to embracing both death and life.
Probably just our culture has problems with death (see covid), remember in roman times the average age was 25, however more if you survived childhood. But due to many reasons you wouldn't survive long if you are at the wrong place. I actually did not expect to live longer than 30 years, but that can happen. Or just think you would be pilot in a fighter wing during the Great War, that was just 100 year ago and you would not have to plan for the next week.

Probably just our culture has problems with death (see covid), remember in roman times the average age was 25, however more if you survived childhood. But due to many reasons you wouldn't survive long if you are at the wrong place. I actually did not expect to live longer than 30 years, but that can happen. Or just think you would be pilot in a fighter wing during the Great War, that was just 100 year ago and you would not have to plan for the next week.
True. We live in a society in denial and futile rejection of the reality of suffering and death.

Back
Top Bottom